Shovel Knight Trophy List Opinions

MarsipanRumpan

So the trophy list for Shovel Knight has been uploaded (Not on PSNP) and personally, its my most anticipated game this year. I've been waiting to play it since it released on Nintendo and its finally here.

The trophy list looks kind of hard, but I think with some practice you will be able to do it. I will absolutely play this game as much as I can. Its not three different Trophy Lists either wich is a + and a - in my opinion. If there was three I could play it three times, but now I can use Cross Save and play vita when im gone and PS4 when Im home.

Its happening guys, Kratos is getting defeated, by a shovel, is this real life!!

Also, bummer we didn't get a Kratos trophy ;)

Looking forward playing this game, and you should to. Here is the trophy list (Cant do an fancy link on my phone lol)

http://www.exophase.com/game/shovel-knight-psn/trophies/

• Like 1

Open up the link and see the platinum  <3  :wub:  I can't wait to play this and platinum it hopefully! 

You can already see some trophy guide tips such as the spend no money and buy no relics will pop together?

Recognise most of these from the PC version but really looking forward to it and hope so much Kratos is really good/fun!!

• Like 1

Pretty much what i expected, the speedrun trophy is likely going to be the hardest from what i've heard. was kinda expecting a Kratos related trophy, but maybe he'll drop something you need for the plat at some point. Cloud Save exploitation will prove itself useful it seems.

Lol.

I would still buy the shit out of this tommorow if I knew it was coming lets say next month to ps+, want to support Yacht Club for the amazing Shovel Knight :)

Sony pays devs per download when a game goes to PS+, so you'd still be supporting them. 

For example Lorn Lanning stated on Podquisition last week that it was PS+ that helped Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty make the revenue it needed for them to be able to fund a remake of Abe's Exoddus...

• Like 2

Lol.

I would still buy the shit out of this tommorow if I knew it was coming lets say next month to ps+, want to support Yacht Club for the amazing Shovel Knight :)

I bought Hotline Miami 2 even if it will come out eventually for Plus, because I loved the first one, it is just that Shovel Knight is not THAT appealing for me... I would happily pay 10 bucks for it though, 15 is not that reasonable for me for 8 bit LOL

Also, Cross Buy AND Cross Save is both announced for every platform, alot of patches that ads TONS of content, Plague of Shadows is the next one. Wow holy shit im looking forward to this.

Also, backtouch on Vita is supported, press it to reveal secrets sometimes, Yacht Club also made some things with the DualShock lightbar apparently, everything confirmed by Yacht Club Games!

Im so fucking excited :D