Omar280792's Platinum Plateau - Trophies Elevated

Omar

But I'm not here just for that, I bring news! I will be premiering an interesting idea starting Monday May 11th to keep things flowing around. After all, this is not just a place for platinums to gather, it can be much more.

Stay tuned, specially if you like upping your gamer and trophy hunter voice for everyone to listen ;)

That's the spirit Omar, looking forward to the idea. I'm going to announce something big too somewhere next week :D and did an announcement for the announcement :highfive:.

off course it will be my friend, Omar elevated hunting abilities, plus dragons platinum plateau sounds? what in the world could beat this?

Don't forget your vids too bud

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

That's the spirit Omar, looking forward to the idea. I'm going to announce something big too somewhere next week :D and did an announcement for the announcement :highfive:.

Thanks mate, I'm now curious about your announcement as well, should I stay tuned to your Lair to find out? :D

I'm excited about mine, it takes the community to participate so I hope many people stop by, the more users, the more interesting this will be, and I shall hint no more! xD

Thanks mate, I'm now curious about your announcement as well, should I stay tuned to your Lair to find out? :D

I'm excited about mine, it takes the community to participate so I hope many people stop by, the more users, the more interesting this will be, and I shall hint no more! xD

Sure, I'll post it there as well or you can post your guess in my status update if you want.

I'm intrigued, can't wait to find out.

• Like 1

Excellent Checklist Omar. Only thing I might suggest you change, is the PSN games. Maybe talk about the 100% games more, and use the single gold trophy that these games normally have, in place of the platinum image. This is what I personally use on my own checklist and I think it could work well in your own.

Excellent Checklist Omar. Only thing I might suggest you change, is the PSN games. Maybe talk about the 100% games more, and use the single gold trophy that these games normally have, in place of the platinum image. This is what I personally use on my own checklist and I think it could work well in your own.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the advice as well. The plateau is totally subject to change and it will be constanly getting upgrades here and there. The reason why I didn't comment on each of my 100%'s was because I found I didn't have much to say about some of them. Still, I will look into it and I may get descriptions and trophy images in soon :)

Monday is here, so news are coming, as promised!! xD

Introducing CONVERSATIONS ON THE PLATEAU, a brand new feature I want to implement in my trohpy checklist. Let me put this into perspective. When you visit a museum, you don't usually limit yourself to simply staring at the different pieces of art present there, you also share your opinions and comment on them with other visitors, whether friends or not. This learnéd exchange has the potential to be priceless, as you get the view of other people who love what you're looking at just as much as you do.

Well, this is a place in which my platinum trophies are presented, a place for people to stare, but I also want it to be a place for people to share. Starting TODAY I'll introduce a discussion topic, which will change each week, for visitors to join in and feel invested, feel part of the pack. Topics will cover not only trophies, but gaming as a whole. If you want to be a simple visitor, be my guest. If you want to be more than that, this is your feature xD

During this first week, this new take will be tested, to see if it gets enough feedback, to see which rules would be practical or necessary to have, etc....

For now, only 2 rule apply:

-Be respectful to other people. It is good to share opinions and discuss friendly about opposing views, but any insults, bashing or inappropriate wording will be notified before you say PLATINUM.

-Curious to see what I think about the topics I offer? I will provide my own thoughts on them once the flow of conversation has become good enough. First I'd like to let you speak up and be heard.

Without further due, here comes the very first topic:

This is a very exciting time of the year, as intrigue and curiosity build up towards this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). Not only the show comes year after year, but also the speculation of thousands of gamers, trying to figure out what may be announced and expressing the announcements they hope to witness. I want you to talk about what you think will be announced at this year's E3 (anything from any company) and what you'd wish to see, etc....

You have until Monday May 18th to discuss about this, let the conversations on the plateau begin!!  :blah:  :blah:

• Like 4

Without further due, here comes the very first topic:

This is a very exciting time of the year, as intrigue and curiosity build up towards this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). Not only the show comes year after year, but also the speculation of thousands of gamers, trying to figure out what may be announced and expressing the announcements they hope to witness. I want you to talk about what you think will be announced at this year's E3 (anything from any company) and what you'd wish to see, etc....

You have until Monday May 18th to discuss about this, let the conversations on the plateau begin!!  :blah:  :blah:

To begin with, I want for Square to mention something about Kingdom Hearts 3. Obviously they are still working on it, but at least give us more details, such as what new destinations will we get to travel to, as well as whether the relationship between Kairi and Sora will develop or not.

Anything else besides this is of little concern to me (unless the Vita gets more love from J/RPG and visual novel games *prays for Clannad to arrive*).

• Like 2

To begin with, I want for Square to mention something about Kingdom Hearts 3. Obviously they are still working on it, but at least give us more details, such as what new destinations will we get to travel to, as well as whether the relationship between Kairi and Sora will develop or not.

Anything else besides this is of little concern to me (unless the Vita gets more love from J/RPG and visual novel games *prays for Clannad to arrive*).

Thanks a bunch for pouring your thoughts, it seems you're the only one who went for it xD

I will test this out for another week, if it gets this level of attention, I'll just drop the thing, it's all a matter of trial and error after all :D

When it comes to E3, I think that, with so many games getting delayed into 2016, we should be up for a great show. This year we are also getting tons of press events with the additions of Bethesda and Square-Enix to the usual staples. I'd personally love to see Final Fantasy XII HD plus gameplay from Rise of the Tomb Raider. I'd be up for a Western release for Bravely Second and more info on FFXV, even if through a short trailer. 

A PS4 price cut is being talked about but that will probably happen during PGW at the end of October this year. All in all, this year has the potential to be massive, and now that we know Sony won't be saving stuff for Gamescom, we should be getting powerful announcements in just a month :)

If anyone is up to adding their thoughts and wishes, you can still do it, Monday May 18th will mark the beginning of a new topic for discussion!

And a little update on my platinum hunting: my Dragon Age: Inquisition platinum trophy is now close. I am enjoying the challenge posed by Nightmare mode, even if it isn't as hard as I had pictured it. Here you have a recording of my fight against a boss from my very own Youtube channel, enjoy xD (you can also watch a bit of Bloodborne there if you're up for it, but beware of SPOILERS for both games!) 

• Like 1

Close to the end when Leliana said you have as much time as I have arrows, I said to myself "well shit, that's only about 10 seconds!" lol

Anyways, it's nice that they announce a price cut for the PS4, but can we be able to get another price cut on the vita memory cards? Better yet, can Sony be able to make more of the 64 GB vita memory cards, or at least make the memory cards that are used in the PSP compatible with the vita?

EDIT: Also, instead of getting more AAA games like _________ Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed _____________, Call of Duty _____________, or Uncharted ___________, how about we get more Japanese imported games, or just more RPGs in general?

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 2

I've heard some rumours that they will do something with Fallout 4 at E3, if that is really true then that is enough to make me a happy man for this year's E3.

I've read and investigated long on that field and I can't grasp anything solid, which makes me excited because there is neither a clear confirmation nor a clear denial. We'll know sooner than most E3 stuff, because Bethesda's first-ever press conference is the first one to be held, June 14th  :awesome:

Anyways, it's nice that they announce a price cut for the PS4, but can we be able to get another price cut on the vita memory cards? Better yet, can Sony be able to make more of the 64 GB vita memory cards, or at least make the memory cards that are used in the PSP compatible with the vita?

EDIT: Also, instead of getting more AAA games like _________ Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed _____________, Call of Duty _____________, or Uncharted ___________, how about we get more Japanese imported games, or just more RPGs in general?

No Sony console has kept its initial price for longer than 18 months, and May 2015 is the PS4's 18th month, so it would make sense. They will probably make it official in October, right before the holidays to cause greater effect. Rumor has it the cut may be up to a whopping $100, positioning the console on $299 (same cut the PS2 had, we all know how that went  :yay: )

There are no rumors on Vita MCs but there is an interesting thing about a new Vita model being in the works, one that supports Micro SD storage. However, it may as well be a fake. 

I have said this a million times and I'll say it again: this gen is intended to be the one of JRPG comeback in order to save home console gaming in Japan, so we can all expect HUGE games to come for PS4/XBO during the generation. xD

• Like 1

I have said this a million times and I'll say it again: this gen is intended to be the one of JRPG comeback in order to save home console gaming in Japan, so we can all expect HUGE games to come for PS4/XBO during the generation. xD

Then PS3 should also get the same RPG love that the PS4 is/will be getting. Xbone can stick to their shooters lol.

• Like 1

Then PS3 should also get the same RPG love that the PS4 is/will be getting. Xbone can stick to their shooters lol.

Part of why most games are coming to PS3 too is because the install base of the PS4 is still growing. From this point forward, the PS3 will slowly get less and less love, and the love it gets will get exponentially worse in terms of quality (poor ports, downgraded versions, etc...)

XBO is trying to get JRPGs to increase support in Japan but their numbers show it's a lost battle from the start (selling around 250 consoles a week in Japan, just HORRIBLE). At least they'll get both FFXV and KHIII even if they'll get around 10% of the total sales of the games xD

XBO is trying to get JRPGs to increase support in Japan but their numbers show it's a lost battle from the start (selling around 250 consoles a week in Japan, just HORRIBLE). At least they'll get both FFXV and KHIII even if they'll get around 10% of the total sales of the games xD

They shouldn't even be allowed to get KH3 lol.

• Like 1

Nice idea Omar. These are the games I'd like to see during the E3 2015:

• Bayonetta 2 for the PS3/4
  • Crash Bandicoot 1-3 Remaster
  • Deus Ex sequel
  • Dragon Age Inquisition DLC/expansion
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Final Fantasy VII Remaster
  • God of War 4
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Jak 4
  • Kingdom Hearts III
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD for the PS3
  • Mass Effect 4
  • Naruto Storm 4
  • Overlord 3
  • Persona 5
  • Ratchet  Clank sequel
  • Spyro the Dragon 1-3 Remaster
  • Star Ocean 5
  • The Walking Dead Season 3
  • The Wolf Among Us Season 2
  • Uncharted 4
  • Ys 8

Most of these will probably never appear on the E3 though.

• Like 3

Nice wishlist Dragon, I will comment on some (more like most lol):

.Bayonetta 2 on the PS4 would make my 2015 alone!! 

.The Crash hype has been up since PlayStation's 20th anniversary back in December, I know for a fact that Sony is aware of it. I think it may be soon to present a Crash new title or a remaster, but I can see it happening in the near future.

.This one is a must. I'd say that the SE conference will be Eidos-heavy and Western-heavy in general. We can expect big RotTR and Deus Ex content.

.I am now fully enjoying DAI so you can imagine how much I agree on this wish xD

.XV is rumored to be present at E3 only with a short trailer. It may skip the event entirely though, so we'll have to wait.

.A little part of my gaming soul wishes that the whole FFVII PS4 port was some huge trolling bluff and that an actual remake of the game is in the works, but for now we can only dream lol

.GoW3 remastered will come out soon so they may skip the event......or they may use the momentum to tease GoW4, it doesn't sound insane.

.GR2 is another must, either at E3 or elsewhere, it's absolutely happening. Hopefully they won't rip it off the Vita like Tearaway :(

.Jak 4 is basically daydreaming, but platformers may get a major comeback in the form of Yooka-Laylee so maybe in the future it can happen.

.I'd say KHIII is a nope, as news are slated for D23 Expo in November. However, SE loves pulling games out of nowhere so we have to wait and see.

.DDD HD is another obvious thing in the works from my point of view, but it may get a PS4 port instead of PS3. We've already seen a PSP game take the leap so I wouldn't be at all surprised if we got DDD HD on PS4 and then a PS4 "remaster of the remasters" 1.5 and 2.5 a la FFX/X-2

.Persona 5 should be present, at least if we want to keep hoping to get it this year. 

.After the news of the one-year delay of the first R&C's PS4 re-imagining, I doubt we'll get news of a new R&C, but who knows what can happen.

.SE making a whole event for themselves makes likely the appearance of basically every title they have in the works, including SO5.

.Uncharted 4 will probably aim at a spotlight during Sony's press event, it not E3, it will most likely be present at PGW. 

Edited by Omar
  • Like 2

Thanks a bunch for pouring your thoughts, it seems you're the only one who went for it xD

I will test this out for another week, if it gets this level of attention, I'll just drop the thing, it's all a matter of trial and error after all :D

When it comes to E3, I think that, with so many games getting delayed into 2016, we should be up for a great show. This year we are also getting tons of press events with the additions of Bethesda and Square-Enix to the usual staples. I'd personally love to see Final Fantasy XII HD plus gameplay from Rise of the Tomb Raider. I'd be up for a Western release for Bravely Second and more info on FFXV, even if through a short trailer. 

A PS4 price cut is being talked about but that will probably happen during PGW at the end of October this year. All in all, this year has the potential to be massive, and now that we know Sony won't be saving stuff for Gamescom, we should be getting powerful announcements in just a month :)

If anyone is up to adding their thoughts and wishes, you can still do it, Monday May 18th will mark the beginning of a new topic for discussion!

And a little update on my platinum hunting: my Dragon Age: Inquisition platinum trophy is now close. I am enjoying the challenge posed by Nightmare mode, even if it isn't as hard as I had pictured it. Here you have a recording of my fight against a boss from my very own Youtube channel, enjoy xD (you can also watch a bit of Bloodborne there if you're up for it, but beware of SPOILERS for both games!) 

Literally made my day xD

• Bayonetta 2 for the PS3/4
  • Crash Bandicoot 1-3 Remaster
  • Deus Ex sequel
  • Dragon Age Inquisition DLC/expansion
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Final Fantasy VII Remaster
  • God of War 4
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Jak 4
  • Kingdom Hearts III
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD for the PS3
  • Mass Effect 4
  • Naruto Storm 4
  • Overlord 3
  • Persona 5
  • Ratchet  Clank sequel
  • Spyro the Dragon 1-3 Remaster
  • Star Ocean 5
  • The Walking Dead Season 3
  • The Wolf Among Us Season 2
  • Uncharted 4
  • Ys 8

Most of these will probably never appear on the E3 though.

it amazes me to see how our taste in games are so intertwined xD 

plus us all of this add evil within 2 and Bloodborne dlc and I'll be extremely happy 

• Like 1

plus us all of this add evil within 2 and Bloodborne dlc and I'll be extremely happy 

Awesome :highfive:. I forgot to add Cyberpunk 2077 to the list. Haven't heard anything about that game since the teaser trailer years ago. Now that The Witcher 3 is almost released. CD Red should be focusing on that game.

• Like 2

Literally made my day xD

Glad you liked it xD

And From Software, give us that Bloodborne DLC please!!

Nice list Omar, very well organised.

As for the conversation topic, I'm hoping Bandai Namco will finally announce a release date for the home console version of Tekken 7. I would also like to see a new non-indie IP (hold on there, don't jump the gun and accuse me of hating indies, I have no problem with them) by one of Sony studios with some fresh gameplay, and some first-party love for the Vita if possible.

Edited by Wild Falafel
  • Like 1

Nice list Omar, very well organised.

As for the conversation topic, I'm hoping Bandai Namco will finally announce a release date for the home console version of Tekken 7. I would also like to see a new non-indie IP (hold on there, don't jump the gun and accuse me of hating indies, I have no problem with them) by one of Sony studios with some fresh gameplay, and some first-party love for the Vita if possible.

Thanks, glad you like it!

Nice thoughts, I'm also really looking forward to Tekken 7, so any news will be welcome, hopefully the confirmed roster will increase at E3 (I'm missing series staples more than new characters to be honest lol)

Bend Studio (Uncharted: Golden Abyss) has been working on something for a long time now, we may get news on that. Vita love is something that should always happen xD

CONVERSATIONS ON THE PLATEAU:

Personally I try not to wish for anything to be shown at E3 (or any of the other big ones) so I don't get disappointed, but naturally I do expect to see at least something from one of my favourite game franchises such as Final Fantasy :P As long as at least one thing I'm interested in is shown, I'll be happy ^^

• Like 1

CONVERSATIONS ON THE PLATEAU:

Personally I try not to wish for anything to be shown at E3 (or any of the other big ones) so I don't get disappointed, but naturally I do expect to see at least something from one of my favourite game franchises such as Final Fantasy :P As long as at least one thing I'm interested in is shown, I'll be happy ^^

After so many disappointments during previous events, I can totally relate to your approach, but since I enjoy the whole gaming media buzz I can't help getting hyped every single time lol hopefully you'll find excitement on whatever is announced and thanks for your thoughts :D

By the way, Sony announced their conference schedule earlier today, so we now have a full E3 schedule!!

June 14th: Bethesda

June 15th: Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft and Sony

June 16th: Nintendo, Square-Enix and PC Gaming Show

Who do you think will stand out this year guys? Anyhow, greatness awaits xD

• Like 1