Ar nosurge Plus Coming To Vita July 1/2

If you hate digital only titles, leave it NIS America to save the day. They will be distributing a limited edition of the game that includes a physical copy as well as some extra goodies.

arnosurgeplus_plus_le_collection_1_4_2.j

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 3

Well the PS3 version was on my to get list but guess I'll wait for this version since I'm one of those people who can't enough JRPGs on the vita dood

Me too. Im glad a bunch of these are coming over to the vita. Its getting to be like the psp with rpgs :)

• Like 2

This is a good price for it and, having played it on console, I think it will fit better on the Vita because:

1. I'm no graphics whore but the character models are downright ugly. Especially Delta.

2. I think it'll be easier to play through the more tedious parts if it's on the go.

3. Mobile dancing.

4. Mobile loli ass crack. I wish I were kidding. Oh, Nay.

Solid 3/5 game in all honesty. Fun but meh. Beautiful soundtrack though and easy plat.

• Like 1

The main issue is the fact the limited edition is for US only Europe are getting digital release.
NIS America do not post outside US for a while now, I really hope an external shop starts selling this.

Really over Gust going through Koei Tecmo for Europe releases while US get both a shiny limited edition and a physical release

I really hope Ion is on the other side of the box. Casty was such an obnoxiously bad character. PS3 LE box was spiffy with the Earthes&Ion CG from the game. 

Ion is the best songweaver in the whole Tonelico universe. Period.

Really over Gust going through Koei Tecmo for Europe releases while US get both a shiny limited edition and a physical release

Why wouldn't Gust go through a branch of their Parent company in a region where no one else wants to localize/publish games?

Edited by Yadilie

This is a good price for it and, having played it on console, I think it will fit better on the Vita because:

1. I'm no graphics whore but the character models are downright ugly. Especially Delta.

2. I think it'll be easier to play through the more tedious parts if it's on the go.

3. Mobile dancing.

4. Mobile loli ass crack. I wish I were kidding. Oh, Nay.

Solid 3/5 game in all honesty. Fun but meh. Beautiful soundtrack though and easy plat.

You're kinder than I am. Ar Nosurge was one of the worst games to grace my PS3.

Also, as an aside, Ar Nosurge has some of the craziest, dumbest fanboys I've ever seen. One clown tried to tell me that the game was a realistic interpretation of the theory of quantum mechanics, and that if I didn't like it, I had the "emotional quotient of a spoon" (WTF?). I literally don't know how to answer people like this.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

If you hate digital only titles, leave it NIS America to save the day. They will be distributing a limited edition of the game that includes a physical copy as well as some extra goodies.

arnosurgeplus_plus_le_collection_1_4_2.j

I can only say this...

F U NISA!

Again, Europe doesn't get a shit...

4. Mobile loli 

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

• Like 1

Also, as an aside, Ar Nosurge has some of the craziest, dumbest fanboys I've ever seen. One clown tried to tell me that the game was a realistic interpretation of the theory of quantum mechanics, and that if I didn't like it, I had the "emotional quotient of a spoon" (WTF?). I literally don't know how to answer people like this.

As annoying as fanboys of any kind are I still have to give that one credit for probably the most inventive fanboy argument I've ever seen.

Despite the bad reviews here and other places I'm still looking forward to it, don't have it for the PS3 and I like all RPGs.

Edited by ScutumMagister

As annoying as fanboys of any kind are I still have to give that one credit for probably the most inventive fanboy argument I've ever seen.

Despite the bad reviews here and other places I'm still looking forward to it, don't have it for the PS3 and I like all RPGs.

LOL. He's a nut. He prowls tons of forums. I wouldn't be surprised if his radar is tuned to my comments here. :unsure:

Good luck with it. I was looking forward to it, after enjoying Qoga.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...