Assassin's Creed Syndicate announced, releasing 23rd October

A road bump in an otherwise enjoyable franchise. Unity fell in the same trap as AC3, having a revolution period as it's setting. I'm not saying it's not possible, but a revolution in a game about a secret war between two factions hidden behind two other factions makes for a conflicting approach when deciding what to focus on. Assassin's Creed is at it's best in periods where the factions are in a secret war exclusively. 

If you had to look at it's track record, I would say that AC has had a good run so far, and despite a few bad eggs, such as 3 and Unity, it's been going strong as any franchise with nearly 10+ AAA games released under it's belt.

The setting wasn't the issue. The major problems preventing people from actually playing the game. Season passes being refunded. Reviewers not being able to write an article about Unity because the game crashed every 5 minutes.

As a consumer I certainly would keep that in mind when they bring out a new product

The setting wasn't the issue. The major problems preventing people from actually playing the game. Season passes being refunded. Reviewers not being able to write an article about Unity because the game crashed every 5 minutes.

As a consumer I certainly would keep that in mind when they bring out a new product

Welp, I only wrote about my problems with the game. Didn't experience many frame drops or bugs in my play through, I guess that allowed me to see what was wrong with the game past all the bugs others were experiencing.

Haven't played Unity and Rogue yet (and Liberations HD) but most definitely going to see how this one turns out. Regardless of the flaws I enjoy each and every Assassin's Creed game that comes out because I've been a fan since AC1.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...