Assassin's Creed Syndicate announced, releasing 23rd October

In all honesty, I lost track of the series long ago. Too many games xD

Are we talking about Assassin's Creed itself or are you referring to your backlog? xD

Are you being serious? They have a game in Japan called Chronicles. Also Ezio hasn't been the main protagonist for ages.

1. It's actually China.

2. The chronicles games are nowhere near the real thing. It's a 2.5D side scrolled. It's just a spin-off.

I would be very interested in an Ass Creed game in Feudal Japan. Ninja Assassins, man. You know you want it. :D

• Like 1

I have just one request for this game... Bring the multiplayer back ! That coop thing is just misunderstanding...

Would rather have neither. Both are half baked ideas trying to pass as large selling points. Assassins Creed games are on a strict enough schedule as it is, I want the best single player possible.

• Like 3

The annual shitty game from Ubisoft. Assassin's Creed died whit Ezio, now is just to make money from their dumb fanboys like COD

EDIT: I'm not an hater, but the way they ruined ac make me furious, I hope on a good title but I don't see it happening

Edited by pese-97

Ubisoft have announced when they'll be announcing their announcement for this years Victorian-Era London AC game. 

That's a lot of announcements.

Personally I'm suffering from AC fatigue. I enjoyed II through Black Flag but the series just got stale to me. I haven't bothered with Unity or Rogue, but I am intrigued by the Victorian London setting. 

• Like 1

The annual shitty game from Ubisoft. Assassin's Creed died whit Ezio, now is just to make money from their dumb fanboys like COD

EDIT: I'm not an hater, but the way they ruined ac make me furious, I hope on a good title but I don't see it happening

Here is your one warning, cut that shit out. If you think people who enjoy Assassin's Creed or CoD are "dumb fanboys" that is perfectly fine, but keep it off the forums. You're painting hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people with the same brush and we don't want that negativity here. 

On topic, that screenshot Mango posted is gorgeous, it seems like an awesome setting for a game. 

Parker

While this series is literally everything I hate about open world games (large, not much going on, activities are tedious and repetitive, story is largely uninteresting)... I have to admit, that picture looks gorgeous.

And to be fair, I suppose my few hours into Assassin's Creed 1 and 2, and nothing else, makes me far from an expert on the series. xD

Well, well, always the same ones here ... 'Ezio is the best... the rest is shit!' or ' AC 3 is shit but AC 4 is great'  'AC is like COD' .

I for myself, like AC 2 and AC 3, I love AC Black Flag and AC Unity and the fact that Ubi makes an annual release of a new game is in my opinion great, even if I will play it 1 or 2 years later.

If Ubi can create so many new games, it means they are in good shapes financially and they have enough people to create many games within a year, it's what I wish for every developper.

I'm not claiming that my opinion is better than yours, I'm just asking that please, pretty please stop bragging about how your tastes are better than anyone else and how great a gamer you are.

That kind of people that loves to talk shit about a game they didn't even played just really, really piss me off.

Thank You!

I will not buy AC Victory. As far as I'm concerned, Unity was so boring and annoying to play, especially in terms of trophy hunting. Unity was the first and last game of this franchise that I bought! :angry:

...says the guy who's last game displayed on his profile card is AC Chronicles. Lol!

• Like 2

"WE FORGE THE CHAINS WE WEAR IN LIFE"

Is that a common saying in English? Or is it a Dickens Quote? Cause i am 100% sure it's from A Christmas Carol. And I mean that would fit perfectly: Dickens being a Victorian writer who criticized society and examined social problems and Assassins Creed being all about fighting for justice, freedom, rights of the people etc

I'd love to see Dickens in there that would be awesome. And if thats not a hint I don't know what

"WE FORGE THE CHAINS WE WEAR IN LIFE"

Is that a common saying in English? Or is it a Dickens Quote? Cause i am 100% sure it's from A Christmas Carol. And I mean that would fit perfectly: Dickens being a Victorian writer who criticized society and examined social problems and Assassins Creed being all about fighting for justice, freedom, rights of the people etc

I'd love to see Dickens in there that would be awesome. And if thats not a hint I don't know what

I believe it is indeed a Dickens quote.... I wouldn't be surprised to see Dickens have some kind of role.... especially after this teaser.

Here is your one warning, cut that shit out. If you think people who enjoy Assassin's Creed or CoD are "dumb fanboys" that is perfectly fine, but keep it off the forums. You're painting hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people with the same brush and we don't want that negativity here.

On topic, that screenshot Mango posted is gorgeous, it seems like an awesome setting for a game.

Parker

sorry man probably it was a little bit to much but this annual uncompleted game release drive me crazy

The story doesn't interest me at all. The engine, gameplay and the controls will probably be the same as Unity with a couple of new tweaks and features.

Metal Gear Solid 5 pretty much killed all the hype i had for this game.  :dunno:

The story doesn't interest me at all. The engine, gameplay and the controls will probably be the same as Unity with a couple of new tweaks and features.

Metal Gear Solid 5 pretty much killed all the hype i had for this game.  :dunno:

you got all of that from a 30 second teaser of an arm? 

• Like 4