This title is all what PS VITA users needed!

>PSVita doesn't get games

"Fucking Sony doesn't care about the fucking Vita"

>PSVita gets a larger console title

"Fucking Sony releasing games on the fucking Vita" 

You don't get Bioshock and Gravity Rush on the Vita by sitting on your thumbs. If you dont support the Vita, Sony (Or any other dev) won't support it back.

• Like 4

I think this is a great game to bring to the console, and is exactly what the vita needed. Wider appeal is a common complaint regarding Vita, support from Disney is probably one of the best forms of support you can get. Now we just need to get Skylanders and that lego version of it on Vita and we'll likely get more companies willing to develop for vita.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 4

This is very weird considering the 3DS didn't get DI 2.0 and it's the most successful handheld in the 8th gen. 

Excellent! Perfect! Awesome! Don't do bioshock for Vita or Gravity Rush 2. Let's play Disney Infinity!

With the BL2 Vita sales, I doubt 2K would commission a Bioshock vita game now. We all know Gravity Rush 2 is coming but we just don't have of what platform it's going tied down to (PS4 or Vita).

I wouldn't say it's what Vita users needed, I'd say it's what people who don't play the Vita needed to say at least it has one game. I'd rather have Gravity Rush 2 than Disney Infinity any day.

Nii, you mean, this wasnt sarcasm... ?

... Guess I will be never able to detect such unlogical and totally random crap like sarcasm correctly. T_T

I'm glad that this is happening as it will hopefully bring in more attention and money from a wider audience for the Vita. However, although I want to support the Vita as much as I can, I really don't want to be buying a never ending series of peripherals to plat this and keep it at 100% when the inevitable DLC follows. :S

I do hope this pays off though as it would be nice to see more western AAA titles in the next few years.

Nii, you mean, this wasnt sarcasm... ?

... Guess I will be never able to detect such unlogical and totally random crap like sarcasm correctly. T_T

I looked at the OP's Vita games and most of them are ports from PS3 games or games with a platinum time of under an hour. It might have been sarcasm on his part, but I didn't think it was after seeing the games.

If you dont support the Vita, Sony (Or any other dev) won't support it back.

I support Vita, I like this device very much. I have bought almost all good titles for this handheld and I just wanted to complain a bit about that. I just wish more good titles for vita and in my opinion Disney Infinity isn't the best idea, let's see sales after a month, maybe I'm wrong.

I looked at the OP's Vita games and most of them are ports from PS3 games or games with a platinum time of under an hour. It might have been sarcasm on his part, but I didn't think it was after seeing the games.

I have bought almost all titles, I just focused on hard games so that's why I still didn't add some other games to my trophy library.

Wow. Am I the only person that was completely shocked on how the release date for this game went completely under the radar for me? Heck, if I would have known that there would have been a vita version of Disney Infinity, I would have preordered the game.

So for anyone that owns the game, how do the figures register on the Vita? Is it like Skylanders where you get some sort of portal to connect? Or is it like in Super Smash Bros. Wii U where it "magically" scans the figure from somewhere on the vita and the character comes to life?

>PSVita doesn't get games

"Fucking Sony doesn't care about the fucking Vita"

>PSVita gets a larger console title

"Fucking Sony releasing games on the fucking Vita" 

You don't get Bioshock and Gravity Rush on the Vita by sitting on your thumbs. If you dont support the Vita, Sony (Or any other dev) won't support it back.

I bought Gravity Rush and I still don't see 2 anywhere. As for Infinity 2, this game has been out for sometime. Most people who were interested in this game have played it already on a different system. Why would Sony even release this on the Vita?

So for anyone that owns the game, how do the figures register on the Vita? Is it like Skylanders where you get some sort of portal to connect? Or is it like in Super Smash Bros. Wii U where it "magically" scans the figure from somewhere on the vita and the character comes to life?

There's a base station for the figures that connects to the Vita through Bluetooth.