Samurai Warriors 4-II Gets Western Release Dates

damon8r351

If Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors games are your bag, then you'll be happy to know that Samurai Warriors 4-II, the revised version of Samurai Warriors 4, will be released to PS4, PS3, and Vita on September 29 in NA and October 2 in EU. The PS4 version will be retail while all others will be digital.

Link with a trailer. (My favorite part was when that guy jump-kicked the other guy off the horse)

• Like 1

I don't think this is an enhanced edition as it contains a new story with 13 chapters, I think it centres more on the new guys. It sold poorly in japan so I'd not be super eager about this one.

I'm just pointing this out so people don't freak out if they bought SW4 already.

I'm more curious about samurai chronicles 3 which i know next to nothing about, but its coming to PS Vita.

Edited by Superbuu3

I don't think this is an enhanced edition as it contains a new story with 13 chapters, I think it centres more on the new guys. It sold poorly in japan so I'd not be super eager about this one.

I'm more curious about samurai chronicles 3 which i know next to nothing about, but its coming to PS Vita.

I didn't say it was an enhanced version, I said it was a revised version, as it is described on Koei's wiki.

I'm actually more looking forward to Samurai Warriors Chronicle 3 then this one to be honest as I see this much more as an expansion of sort, likely replaced from the usual Xtreme Legends, but I'll buy this game regardless as I am a sucker for Samurai Warriors games more then Dynasty Warriors. 

• 2 weeks later...

They're really calling it 4-II? Why not just go with the old method of calling it X-treme Legends? I still have to finish 3Z (language barrier) and 4.

They have done a few things differently with this which is why it's not Xtreme Legends. Xtreme Legends is generally the same game with additional content. This game is not the original SW4 game with extra content.

• 3 months later...

There's a Limited Edition ( PS4 only) on the NISA online store for $64.99

storeimagesw4ii-indexed.png

Limited Edition Includes:
- Physical copy of Samurai Warriors 4-II for PS4™
- 80-page, perfect bound art book (5.3 in. x 6.8 in.)
- 13-track, single disc original soundtrack with jewel case
- Collector's box
- Preorder Bonus: 12" x 16" Wall Scroll

http://store.nisamerica.com/samurai-warriors-4-ii-limited-edition-ps4

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 1