Parker's Monthly Giveaway Thread! (Closed for now... Be back open soon!)

Parker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay this month, I was fighting a cold and my wife and I celebrated 8 years together yesterday so I haven't had much time for internet stuff. Anyway, here are the winners for February...

Congratulations to cybershark91, FireHotStickies and Baggers!

As always, enjoy some awesome music while we celebrate. Since I just had a nice hot bowl of potato soup I think we'll listen to some of my Irish brethren. 

Parker

Did my sig influence the music choice at all, is that just an awesome coincidence? :P 

Congratulations to you and your wife, and all the best.

• 4 weeks later...

It is a great contest Parker, but your 3 winners have a total of 2 posts (and one of the winners hasn't been on since September).

I am not telling you how to spend your money, but couldn't the prize actually go to people who participate in the forums or be used as a reward for achieving something?

GDT used to give away prizes on .COM to the winners of his contests. They were a lot of fun and encouraged site participation (before he stopped handing out prizes and got himself arrested).

BDK Simba used to give memberships to the person with the most posts in a month.

Like I said, not my money so I can't complain, but there are a lot of awesome people on this site that are more active than 3 people who have between them 2 posts.

• Like 4