Arkham Knight has 69 Achievements/Trophies

Azaan60

Nice! Just a shame that the trophies do not look too pretty. But I'll cope with that :) . Difficulty wise, they seem well-balanced. Cannot wait to play this game!

I don't know if you can trust those trophy pics, when Far Cry 4's list appeared the trophies were all purple and had nothing to do with the real ones

am i the only one who thinks that these trophies are fake?? 

there is no "perfect knight - day 3", the trophies images are very bad and that "knighfall protocol" seems so similar to hugo strange's "protocol 11"

They were taken from Microsofts server, they aren't fake. Also click the link, that page has higher quality images of the achievements

Makes sense. This is supposedly the last Arkham chapter and Rocksteady wants to go out with a bang. Just a shame WBros had to butcher the game with stupid exclusive dlc practice (Looking at you Game and Gamestop).

I see what you did there  :awesome:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Guys, is the Trophy set for Batman Arkham Knight have a different/separate set for each region? I played and beat the game with an R4 copy. If I will be purchasing a different region of the game, say R3, am I going to receive a new list of trophies?

Thanks!

Edit: The reason I've asked is that a friend of mine lend me the game (R4), I returned it after I finished the game. A GOTY-like copy that includes all DLCs is now available on our local stores but the region is R2. I'm thinking of getting a copy but I am hesitating due to the thought of another set of trophy for R2 will pop.

Edited by MegaZeroXX

29 minutes ago, MegaZeroXX said:

Guys, is the Trophy set for Batman Arkham Knight have a different/separate set for each region? I played and beat the game with an R4 copy. If I will be purchasing a different region of the game, say R3, am I going to receive a new list of trophies?

Thanks!

Edit: The reason I've asked is that a friend of mine lend me the game (R4), I returned it after I finished the game. A GOTY-like copy that includes all DLCs is now available on our local stores but the region is R2. I'm thinking of getting a copy but I am hesitating due to the thought of another set of trophy for R2 will pop.

No, there is only one trophy list for Arkham Knight

• Like 1