E3 reaction mega thread

Well obviously. Why would it be on Sony's conference? =)

For once, Atlus wants to release as less as possible and secondly, since they have booth on E3, they most likely want to announce it there if something is planned  ;)

I didn't really expect to hear anything at the Sony conference but still, we can dream right?  :P

Persona 5 is going to be huge and it's a true PlayStation exclusive unlike a lot of the other games they showed of so I didn't think it was out of the realm of possibility. A small trailer with a release date would of been nice as would confirmation that it's coming to Europe but oh well. There's always the Tokyo game show to look forward to.

Persona 5 is going to be huge and it's a true PlayStation exclusive unlike a lot of the other games they showed of so I didn't think it was out of the realm of possibility. A small trailer with a release date would of been nice as would confirmation that it's coming to Europe but oh well. There's always the Tokyo game show to look forward to.

Atlus and Europe? xD

Like yea, it's a big exclusive, but not what you would say a truly mainstream which was something Sony went this E3, I believe =)

Lol wasn't that Metroid you expected, or was it? ;)

Metroid was really badly hidden to be actually a surprise ;)

Also, I guess I'm weird but... no, Nintendo's conference is... boring. All of the same stuff all over again...

I seriously don't know if they plan the "transformation" really or it's just "transformation" for their sheeps.

Yarn Yoshis are cute #Iwant

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Where my god damn Pokemon, Nintendo?!

EDIT: It was very safe but BASEDSONY and TITANSOFT kicked their ass. I'm kinda shocked nothing heavy for the Wii U was announced, is NX coming in 2016 or Early 2017?

Edited by ZeroXOF
  • Like 1

Okay so the Nintendo Direct is over, and it was pretty meh imo. Fun seeing 3DS get so much support, wished Vita got it. However its sold more than 50 million units, so its not surprising.

NOW, its time for one of my MOST Anticipated conferences, Square Enix. And Please, just PLEASE show me some Kingdom Hearts 3 and DDD on playstation. Also, give us more KHX, it would be awesome. And just lay everything you've got on us, like.... A new Chrono game! :D :D :D :D :D

Where my god damn Pokemon, Nintendo?!

EDIT: It was very safe but it's keep that BASEDSONY and TITANSOFT kicked ass. I'm kinda shocked nothing heavy for the Wii U was announced, is NX coming in 2016 or Early 2017?

Reggie said they would announce more about NX in 2016.. So we'll see!

Atlus and Europe? xD

Like yea, it's a big exclusive, but not what you would say a truly mainstream which was something Sony went this E3, I believe =)

I'm sure Persona 5 is going to do very well but yeah, I guess it isn't something they want to talk about at E3. I agree that they were going for the mainstream this year, they talked about Call of Duty and you can't really get more mainstream than that!  :D

Why is Dec 1st bad? Didn't Far Cry 3 or something release in mid december, and it sold fine. 

Fallout4, Star Wars B and something else (I'm trying to remember) are around that time, maybe I'm being paranoid? 

New nier for PS4 only which is weird.

Fallout4, Star Wars B and something else (I'm trying to remember) are around that time, maybe I'm being paranoid? 

New nier for PS4 only which is weird.

Haha, I'm sure those games are going to be huge sellers, but other stuff has to release still :P 

• Like 1