E3 reaction mega thread

Very good conference, I didn't think they could top Microsoft's, but they did for me.

-No Man's Sky is a day one buy now. I wasn't really sure what it was supposed to be before, but it looks great. Looks like the kind of game I can get addicted to.

-Horizon looked really cool too. I'll wait to see more, but that little bit has me excited.

-FF7 remake, wow. I'll admit right now, I was wrong. I never thought they'd do it, especially after already announce a FF7 port last year. I'm glad I was wrong, FF7 is definitely one of the better FFs.

-Dreams looks very interesting. Leave to Media Molecule to bring real innovation with every game they make.

-The Last Guardian is not dead. I was happy to be wrong about this too. Now as long as it doesn't get infinitely delayed again.

-Star Wars: Battlefront looks really fun. I'm glad it has local co-op, that was the make or break for me. Here hoping EA doesn't destroy it with DLC and microtransactions.

-Never played Shenmue, so I can't share everyone's hype for #3. But I do know it's a big deal, and everyone has been waiting for it.

-Uncharted looks pretty. Other than that, it looks like Uncharted. I'm not a huge fan, but it looks good.

• Like 1

Guys, this is so fucking amazing! I lost my shit when they actually announced the FFVII Remake. I was skeptical about the rumors, but I was hoping they were true. One of my favorite games, and I'm so stoked this is happening.

The Last Guardian! Been wanting to see this happen for years!

Shenmue 3! I never played Shenmue, but it's always looked good, and I've heard so many good things about it, so I'm excited.

More No Man's Sky is always welcome by me. Still looking good. I just hope that when it comes out it's what they are saying what it's going to be.

That new Media Molecule game looks good as well. Interested to see more about it and what exactly we can do with it. I kinda got Project Spark vibes.... Could be wrong though.

Sony fucking owned this conference. I'm so happy to be a gamer right now.

Edited by WhiteWalls7
  • Like 1

Microsoft, Sony and Bethesda did it right.

Its f-amazing FF7 is getting a remake, finally!

Uncharted 4 looks awesome as always.

Horizon looks very promising!

The Last Guardian...do I need to say more?

Street Fighter V looking good!

But damn...Sony, you're going to use people's hypes to lend money for Shenmue III when you have more than enough to do it. Well played.

Now, Square-Enix, just give me my Chrono Trigger remake...just that...and see how it shakes the world even more than FF7!

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

E3 2015... I think its fucking safe to say SONY PLAYSTATION WON.
Goddamn, what an awesome fucking conference, hooooly shit.

The best part? We haven't even ALMOST seen every exclusive game yet. 
God of War 4 will be at PSX as I've said for one year.

But damn, Shenmue 3, Final Fantasy VII Remake, The Last Guardian, Horizon, Dreams, and fucking Dark Cloud 3? oh my god I can't hide my excitment.

I was actually quite worried they would talk about movies, and about too much AC, CoD and Battlefront. But wow Im amazed. Playstation and Bethesda, you win E3.

Also if you missed it. Sony is getting mods too.

Edited by MarsipanRumpan
  • Like 2

Sony on, hopefully we get some Vita news and some free stuff like the last 2 years.

We got 2 things about Vita. That's more than everyone expected actually.

PS4 exclusive for street? Cool!

PS4+PC

I think it's fair to say R.I.P Xbox

Um... wouldn't say that. MS had brilliant conference.

I don't like XBox policy, I don't like what Phil Spencer keeps on saying but I was seriously impressed with their conference.

Where is Gravity Rush 2....

On PS4

The only things that I can think of that are disappointing are the lack of any real Vita support 

As I said above, we got 2! mentions of Vita =D

That's clearly more than promised 0!

and nothing about Persona 5.

Well obviously. Why would it be on Sony's conference? =)

For once, Atlus wants to release as less as possible and secondly, since they have booth on E3, they most likely want to announce it there if something is planned  ;)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1