E3 reaction mega thread

For Honor looked great. That new South Park seems hilarious...aaaand we got another AC trailer. Not much to say about ghost recon, never played one, but also seems promising.

Much better than EA.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

I'm totally hyped for South Park: The Fractured but Whole. I absolutely loved The Stick of Truth, and from what Trey Parker and Matt Stone said, they really learned how to make games at the end of making that. So looking forward to it.

I'm still excited for The Division. Hopefully it lives up to what it's supposed to be.

My only disappointment is that Jason Derulo didn't sing his own name

How am I supposed to know it's truly Jason Derulo if he doesn't sing his own name at the beginning?

• Like 2

Horizon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HITMAN!!!!

EDIT: Hitman and sexy techno music, Square are going all out this time. EXLCUSIVE BULLSHIT AGAIN YAY! STREET FIGHTER GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

NO MAN SKY APPEARS AND GAMEPLAY!

Edited by ZeroXOF
  • Like 1

M M are here and they brought us a ................ dreaming game called .... dreams a creation game.

Firewatch is heading to Playstation first.

We got some Destiny DLC coming to Playstation first called "The Taken King".

Sony got marketing for Assassin Creed S, who would of guess lol? Playstation users get exclusive again!!

The trolling of Square carries on with World of Final Fantasy.

FF7 remake is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (NOT EXCLUSIVE BUT FIRST ON PLAYSTATION)

Edited by ZeroXOF