E3 reaction mega thread

Whats with them?

And FinalFantasy.

I forgot about the bullet-hell titles but most of them are region-locked, Eternal Sonata is better on PS3 but with no trophy support and Final Fantasy is on everything nowadays and FFXIII ran better on PS3 then 360.

Anno 2205 ... great, they did it again... *sigh* hope this time we will have at least an AI... Was pretty lonely in 2070, because Ubisoft was the opion you should play that with friends ...  Yeah, sure, because who has not friends who can play for two weeks 24/7?xD

... Really wish they would go back to the past. Missing Sailships and stuff.

I cant believe I'm saying this about Ubisoft but after that EA conference full of uptight suits, it was actually a breath of fresh air. 

I'm glad they're making another South Park game, I haven't played the first game yet but I hear it was really good. The Division looks great, I'm not usually a multiplayer guy but I might have to pick this one up. It reminds me of Day Z with the PvP and how you can betray your allies which is cool. Still, I hope it has a single player mode for loners like me.  :P The new Rainbow Six looks pretty good, I'm glad that there is a place for a more tactical, team based shooter, It's not really my cup of tea but I can appreciate it. I'm interested in the new Ghost Recon game from the little we've seen of it, knowing Ubisoft, I'm sure well only have to wait like 3 years to actually play it...

I'm not a fan of the token Just Dance awkward singing/dancing section but at least it didn't go on for as long as the EA mobile and sports stuff. It at least gives us a chance for a bathroom break.  :D I stopped caring about Assassins Creed a long time ago but even then, London in the industrial revolution is an interesting time period for me. Still, I can live without that copy and paste, bug ridden series.  

Now onto the big one. Come on Sony! Dont fail us!

Agree that Ubisoft's presenters at least had some enthusiasm following the mostly boring EA conference. As for the games, I'm definitely most excited about South Park: Fractured But Whole. Wasn't really expecting that and a great way to start off the presentation. The rest of the conference might as well have been renamed the Tom Clancy E3 Experience with The Division, Rainbow Six Siege, and Ghost Recon all making appearances. Didn't really care about anything else they showed but at least there will be a new South Park game.

Bethesda definitely had a better presentation than either EA or Ubisoft but I'm sure most of us expected that going into E3.

Looking forward to seeing what Sony does next. 

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1