E3 reaction mega thread

So stream has fucked up two times for me, Mirrors Edge and now a hard fuck up at Battlefront. Well I got to see some parts of the stream atleast *Fuck my life*

Also, I have a problem, I've reached max likes.. :(

Battlefront looks like a mix of Battlefront and Battlefield.  But I think I like it.

I had some japanese games on XBox360... this is also a reason why Im now with Sony... I wanted more xD

ALL you guys who are being "hyped" for backward-compatiblity have missed one information. :)

https://twitter.com/WinObs/status/610500113816023040/photo/1

Tales of Vesperia + Lost Odyssey + Blue Dragon = All the Japanese games on 360.

I question how "compatible" even the confirmed games will be because I'm remembering how shitty the 360 BC with the original Xbox was, how like 99% of OG Xbox titles didn't work (Fatal Frame 2: Director's Cut was one of the 99% sadly) and most of the ones that did ran like shit.

Anyways guys, is it only me or this E3 is pretty weak in terms of applauding speakers?

I mean there's a lot of forced applause and many no reactions, especially in MS conference =D

So typically you :P;)

THERE WAS LOLI IS AAA TITLE! MY ONLY REASON FOR AAA PURCHASE :DDDDDDDDD

So stream has fucked up two times for me, Mirrors Edge and now a hard fuck up at Battlefront. Well I got to see some parts of the stream atleast *Fuck my life*

Twitch is pretty much dead now. I was planning to hold 'till Ubi to see if it's better but with this, I'm screwing that.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

The EA conference was awful, just awful. I was struggling just to keep myself awake.

The majority of it was them talking about sports and mobile games which I couldn't care less about. Every time they mentioned mobile, I had to cringe, yuck. I wanted to see some Mass Effect stuff but all we got was a really short teaser, so that was really disappointing. The new Mirrors Edge looks like it could be decent but it's not something that really grabs me. I'm not much of a Star Wars fan but Star Wars Battlefront looks pretty good, I doubt I'll pick it up though. I really don't trust EA to make a game worth the cost anymore, it will probably be light on content and be full of micro transactions because EA is EA after all.

Ubisoft and Sony have to mess up really bad to be worse than that conference. Maybe I'm just being super negative but after all the BS that they try and pull, can you blame me?

The EA conference was awful, just awful. I was struggling just to keep myself awake.

The majority of it was them talking about sports and mobile games which I couldn't care less about. Every time they mentioned mobile, I had to cringe, yuck. I wanted to see some Mass Effect stuff but all we got was a really short teaser, so that was really disappointing. The new Mirrors Edge looks like it could be decent but it's not something that really grabs me. I'm not much of a Star Wars fan but Star Wars Battlefront looks pretty good, I doubt I'll pick it up though. I really don't trust EA to make a game worth the cost anymore, it will probably be light on content and be full of micro transactions because EA is EA after all.

Ubisoft and Sony have to mess up really bad to be worse than that conference. Maybe I'm just being super negative but after all the BS that they try and pull, can you blame me?

You weren't moved by Unravel? :)

Tales of Vesperia + Lost Odyssey + Blue Dragon = All the Japanese games on 360.

Whats with them?

And FinalFantasy.

THERE WAS LOLI IS AAA TITLE! MY ONLY REASON FOR AAA PURCHASE :DDDDDDDDD

Somewhere in the future Im going to follow you, AshleyP-sempai. ^_^

Twitch is pretty much dead now. I was planning to hold 'till Ubi to see if it's better but with this, I'm screwing that.

The Streams Im watching are doing fine... Ubisoft is next, right?

http://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft

Somewhen tomorrow, I guess.

Edited by Neputyunu

Absolutely THIS! 24 titles! That's IT. It's up to the DEVS to allow their titles to have backward compatibility. Let's see how many Xbones sell when it finally actually rolls out.

That's not even the full list lol. Wait for them to fully reveal it first. 

Edited by ZeroXOF

You weren't moved by Unravel? :)

Oh yeah, that looked pretty interesting. I forgot about that because of the flood of sports and mobile that came after.

I can see it now, at the end of the game, you're just a lifeless piece of string. A pile of sad dead string.  :D

Yeah, I have to agree, the conference aside from Pele and Mirror Edge wasn't as great as I thought it would be. I guess mobile is their little cash earner so no shock to see them promoting it. You can also tell the crowd weren't really happy expect for the few moments when Unravel, Star Wars B, Mirror Edge and Mass Effect was shown. 

Edited by ZeroXOF

Not that I had high expectations for EA's presentation but that was an overall disappointing one. I could care less about mobile and wasn't interested in all of their sports games. Also was expecting to see more from Mass Effect 4.

The one bright spot was definitely Unravel. That guy was so nervous. Personally I enjoy seeing small companies and individuals who actually love the games they are making, have success. It's kind of funny that this came out of the EA presentation though since they are seen as the evil corporate suits of gaming. I love me some platformers so I definitely liked what I saw from the game.

I much prefer single player games with story and am not a fan of MP only games but damn Battlefront and PVZ: GW2 both looked pretty fun.

Edited by MStalker58

Unravel best game so far.

The Swedish guy was nervous but that's what sold me. He really felt for his product.

And Yarny was soooo CUTE! I would want one :)

PS4 plz, PS4 plz, PS4 plz...

Or... Vita exclusive. That would be a winner :D

Agreed! Best game they showed. I hope to see more of that guy. Too bad they were followed by the snoozefest of sports and mobile. But hey, it gave me time to go to the bathroom and get a drink.

I didn't care much for the rest of the conference, besides Mass Effect, Mirror's Edge, and Star Wars Battlefront.

And Hoop Gawd. 

Edited by WhiteWalls7

Other than Mirror's Edge it wasn't that great. I have mixed thoughts for Battlefront, looks like a Battlefield DLC more than anything.

I mean, a futuristic Ak-47? naah.

Still, I'll wait for the critics and reviews.

Yeah, I have to agree, the conference aside from Pele and Mirror Edge wasn't as great as I thought it would be. I guess mobile is their little cash earner so no shock to see them promoting it. You can also tell the crowd weren't really happy expect for the few moments when Unravel, Star Wars B, Mirror Edge and Mass Effect was shown. 

I know that EA earn a lot of money from sports and mobile games, probably a lot more than what they make from games we actually care about but come on EA! They are doing an E3 conference, the only people who are going to be watching are core/hardcore gamers. I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of people who were watching their conference don't care about those games so I don't see why they couldn't just get to the stuff we care about.

I'm glad Microsoft decided to pull out backwards compatibility. Now that there's some competition, we're probably going to see a lot of improvements to PS Now in the near future. The current rental and pricing plan just isn't going to cut it, especially in the face of this.

Though being able to play the games natively as opposed to simply streaming them will probably mean PS Now is always going to be the inferior service.