E3 reaction mega thread

A new NieR is awesome.

Stop talking about mobile for christ sake, show KH X in that case. But no mobile please

OOOOOHHH MY GOOOOD KINNGDOM FUCLING HEAARRSSA YEEEESSSS

Oh wow nvm ff7 again, want to see kh now for christ sake, give me KH please SE please lol

NOW COME ON YES YESYEYYSHSHS

KHX for Vita please, and talk about DDD and KH3

I thought the Square Enix conference was great! Lots of great games!

I'm excited for Just Cause 3, I loved how the last game was over the top and gave you the freedom to do whatever you want and this new one looks even more insane. I'm really interested to see what they do with the new Nier game for PS4 and its something Im going to keep my eye on, for sure. I enjoyed playing the Tomb Raider reboot and I'm definitely going to pick up the new one... When it comes to PlayStation that is. Oh man, Final Fantasy 7 Remake was one of the best things revealed at the Sony conference and I'm so hyped for it! When I first saw that trailer, I squealed in excitement. It's a shame that were probably going to have to wait a really long time to actually play it though.

I could never get into the Kingdom Hearts games but I know that people go ape shit for that series, I'm happy for them but I don't really care for the new one (plz don't kill me). That gameplay for the new Hitman gives me hope that they learnt their lesson from Hitman Absolution, looks great! As a JRPG fan, of course I'm eager to play the new Star Ocean. It's great that they're bringing it out on PS4 and are aiming for 60fps too! I adored Deus Ex Human Revolution, probably one of my favourite PS3 games so Mankind Divided is one of my most anticipated games right now.

Not much I can really complain about, it was solid throughout. Good job Squeenix!  :P

Wow, Square Enix was amazing. Even though the conference was a little slow and had talk about mobile games, I still enjoyed it a bunch. And hey, KH3, am I right?

Now Im going to continue with my Mega Recap. Thank you all for talking so much during all the conferences, its been amazing. This thread shows why PSNP is one of the best places on the internet. Thank you, once again. Its been really fun, for me to talk with you.

Holy damn... if Sony didn't have such a perfect conference as a whole, SE would win E3 for win.

Goddamn, the Star Ocean is real. 

(AND IT HAS LOLI!)

I already presented my love for chibi FF on Sony's thread so just saying how based SE guys were with going there and "f u, US, we're speaking Japanese" =D

And the Matsuda Engrish! What a way how to end a conference.

#BASEDSE

• Like 2

Only thing that makes me sad is that Dragon Quest get ignored AGAIN -.-  .  It is so great Serie (+Dragon Quest Monsters)  , but EU and NA dont get most oft the Serie :(  

Probably because SE got so many announcements this year.

It did get a brief shot so maybe if SE could use bigger block, it would be there.

I would also like to say that it's been fun looking at everyone's reactions and opinions on each of the conferences.

Until next year, thank you! *Hugs*  :D

Thank you! and HUGS! :D

This have been an E3 so many surprise game has been shown and it was mind blowing thanks marsipanrumpan for creating this thread

Wow thats really nice of you, thank you so much. Also, the pleasure was mine and I want to thank every single one of you guys that gave your reactions, talked with me and others about everything. 

• Like 1

Nintendo's event was alright. But they always manage to make me happy, just because they're friggin' Nintendo and they're fun. We got some pretty sweet games out of them. Xenoblade Chronicles X, the new Mario and Luigi RPG, more Yoshi's Wooly World, new Starfox. I'm pleased with what they did.

Square Enix.... What can I say that hasn't been said? KH3!! Still looking good. World of Final Fantasy continues to interest me. And I'm surprisingly looking forward to Hitman. What really intrigues me is Project Setsuna. I hope to hear more about that soon. That art looked really good.

This E3 has been amazing, in my opinion. It's been fun seeing everybody's reactions on here, and sharing my own. But technically, it's still not over yet. We still have announcements from the show floor.

Lots of stupid stuff this year as usual, but it's left an overall great impression on me. At its worst it was fun to make fun of. Last Guardian, Nier 2 ans South Park mark my personal highlights.

Dark Souls 3 isn't even in my top 3. If you had told me that last week i would have called you insane.