E3 reaction mega thread

Simply post your reactions to everything E3 related!

Finalky we get to see Doom, holy crap, and the crowd is fucking wild, its so awesome :D

Edit: Doom having 4 player coop sold me lol

Edit 2: I will probably do a recap of all events at this tab later. Also, I made this thread for about 20 hours ago, and its already at 2400 views with over 100 comments, thats awesome, love talking to everyone about E3 :D

Edited by MarsipanRumpan
  • Like 1

where is the reaction one?? There is only predictions threads everywhere or did I miss something? :S

It's predictions and discussion so technically it covers reactions too. I just wanted to mention the possibility just in case it disappears suddenly since sometimes the topics are locked and other times they're just deleted. I guess it depends on the mod's mood haha.

It's kind of funny how a lot of people went into Nintendo's E3 Direct already knowing about the early Ryu & Roy Sm4sh DLC leak(made yesterday), but despite the early leak...what really shocked everyone was hearing that they were both already available for download along side Lucas.

Shit! I'm sure everyone after hearing that immediately rushed over to the eShop to get them, and guess what? I find it hilarious how they knew there was going to be a ton of online trafficking to the point that the eShop had to undergo Maintenance @ one point.

Didn't get Roy till 2 hours later(from the announcement  time).

Ok, so it's over, here are my opinions:

-Man, I'm a bit sceptic about Doom...I feel it's more action-oriented than 3. The graphics look great though, So I'll wait and see how critics and reviews turn out.

-I haven't played Dishonored, but the trailer looked great.

-Now Fallout 4 looks AWESOME, they really outdid themselves with this one. Not only we might get a Fallout with a richer story (pre-fallout era gave me that vibe) but we can also do a heck of a load of other things. Third person view has improved a LOT from 3, and making your own settlement was a nice touch. Definitely expecting a lot from this game.

• Like 1