E3 reaction mega thread

NieR 2 looks very promising, Just Cause 3 fun as hell as well.

KH III was amazing! definitely expecting to see how it fares.

But damn Square-Enix, they played with a lot of peoples feels. Still, we are getting FFVII, new NieR and KH III which is cool. For me it's like getting the fries without the burguer but what the hell, you can't get everything in life, eh?

Sony nailed it all in terms of videogames, but Square Enix follows it close along with microsoft.

• Like 1

NieR 2 looks very promising, Just Cause 3 fun as hell as well.

KH III was amazing! definitely expecting to see how it fares.

But damn Square-Enix, they played with a lot of peoples feels. Still, we are getting FFVII, new NieR and KH III which is cool. For me it's like getting the fries without the burguer but what the hell, you can't get everything in life, eh?

Sony nailed it all in terms of videogames, but Square Enix follows it close along with microsoft.

For me it was awesome, kind of a boring conference overall, but some of the announcments was fucking awesome, like KH3, and showing FFVII (Even though it was the same trailer) also NieR is awesome, as it has quite the fanbase! :)

I still think there is a new Chrono game being developed over at Square, I mean they wouldn't release a trailer with secret stuff using Chrono sound in it.. Or well its Square after all..

I quoted you in my Mega Recap Thread Im currently doing. Im writing about EA, PvZ and didn't know how to explain the Superzombies new moves, so I wrote your Hadouken comment, I gave you credit though, is it fine? :)

Edited by MarsipanRumpan
  • Like 1

For me it was awesome, kind of a boring conference overall, but some of the announcments was fucking awesome, like KH3, and showing FFVII (Even though it was the same trailer) also NieR is awesome, as it has quite the fanbase! :)

I still think there is a new Chrono game being developed over at Square, I mean they wouldn't release a trailer with secret stuff using Chrono sound in it.. Or well its Square after all..

I quoted you in my Mega Recap Thread Im currently doing. Im writing about EA, PvZ and didn't know how to explain the Superzombies new moves, so I wrote your Hadouken comment, I gave you credit though, is it fine? :)

I hope so bro, I really hope so. Maybe the astounding sales for FFVII will give devs the light to see that some past rpgs need to be remade, so i'm cheering from here for it to be a massive sale on day 1.

Kingdom Hearts 3 felt amazing...but I don't know why I feel they could have accomplished this on Ps3. Still, it's easier to program on Ps4 so maybe that's why they decided to move on from there.

One way or another, we are getting 4 awesome Rpgs (imo): FF7, KHIII, NieR 2 and Persona 5. Also looking forward for XV (but 7 might obscure it).

"I quoted you in my Mega Recap Thread Im currently doing. Im writing about EA, PvZ and didn't know how to explain the Superzombies new moves, so I wrote your Hadouken comment, I gave you credit though, is it fine? :)"

Answer: absolutely, feel free to quote me as much as you want without any problem bro! No need to give me credit though (if you want to, that's fine with me though), it's more than enough with you stating something like "a dude/guy said...", etc.

Cheers.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Please explain how grabbing an enemy by the mouth and ripping their head in half is generic.

Please explain how not having regenerating helath is generic.

Please list ever FPS that sends you to hell.

Please tell me how being able to mod a game on PS4 is generic.

Seemed to have struck a nerve there, I apologize. And I should clarify, I only meant that comment about Doom, not Fallout 4, my fault.

As for Doom, I was really looking forward to the gameplay reveal, but I just didn't find what they showed that great. I'll just have to wait for more gameplay, probably when they show more areas later in the game. I have not singled out the potential of what Doom may bring, and I do hope it proves me wrong.

• Like 1

Wow, this was an absolutely fantastic E3. Microsoft had an amazing conference, as did Bethesda, Ubisoft and Square Enix. I honestly didn't think Sony would be able to match Microsoft this year but they surprised the hell out of me and blew everyone else away, in my opinion at least. Nintendo though, goddamn Nintendo. They had an extremely disappointing conference to me, StarFox looks okay, Yoshi's Woolly World looks awesome but nothing else interested me. The new Metroid game looks like garbage, the 3DS Zelda doesn't interest me, neither Animal Crossing game looked fun to play. The new 3DS Mario game piqued my interest as well, I forgot about that one. All in all, Nintendo had the least interesting conference.

Parker

• Like 1

Overall a great E3 with Sony, Bethesda, Microsoft, and Square Enix having the best conferences. The only real loser, imo, would be Nintendo. I grew up with the likes of Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Mega Man, Star Fox, etc. and have owned basically every Nintendo system from the NES through the Wii generation. I understand that I'm not their target audience anymore, but man watching their presentation was just depressing.

That Metroid game (although I hesitate to even call it that) was a joke and looked like complete garbage. If you removed the title of that game and just showed it, nobody would guess that's a Metroid game. I was speechless watching that.

I was excited to see Star Fox but I was a little underwhelmed from what I saw. I guess it looks like it could be fun, but it just felt like a GameCube game to me. Yoshi's Woolly World and Super Mario Maker both looked really great but I doubt either makes people want to buy a Wii U. I could care less about amiibo and most of the rest that was shown. You could tell the absence of Zelda had a huge impact on their presentation. They needed that one big title to create some excitement.

Edited by MStalker58

Hey, news flash, Shenmue 3 won't come to Xbone; PS4 and PC exclusive, Playstation is paying the development, and they're the ones making it happen, with the help of us, the Kickstarter was only for seeing the intrest of the game, and if its worth for Playstation to spend so much money on it. Sick!

Overall this E3 was amazing(except Nintendo) i don't care to much about Microsoft but they did really good job this time and also so many new titles for my ps4 :3 but I can't understand what's good about KH3 I mean I never played it and it look like a 5years old game. My favorite games are Just Cause 3, Horizon and No Man Sky

Edited by pese-97
  • Like 1

Overall this E3 was amazing(except Nintendo) i don't care to much about Microsoft but they did really good job this time and also so many new titles for my ps4 :3 but I can't understand what's good about KH3 I mean I never played it and it look like a 5years old game. My favorite games are Just Cause 3, Horizon and No Man Sky

About your KH thing. I had never played a KH game, and then Sqaure released the Final Mixes on PS3. And Im, knowing how much everyone loves KH, so I want to see whats it all about. I played KH1 and loved it, but still not really as good as everyone says. I played CoM and holy fuck the story is getting better, I played KH2 and its one of the best games I've ever played and so on and so fort.

The story is fucking amazing, and so is the gameplay. The characters is amazing, with Disney worlds / characters and Final Fantasy characters, like Cloud from FF VII. 

You have amazing voice acting, from Luke Skywalker himself for example, and even Saruman the Grey. 

Also, you're entitled to your opinion, and Im not complaining, but KH3 looks freaking amazing imo, the graphics is soooooo awesome. I looove it.

Everyone is just excited for KH3 because they hadn't got a main title in the series in 10 years, KH3 is like Last Guardian, Fallout 4 and Half Life 3, (Two of wich got announced this year lol)

Even though you don't feel like it, play KH sometime, I promise that you will enjoy it. :)

Edited by MarsipanRumpan
  • Like 2

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that NIntendo was extra disappointing this year.

Hey, news flash, Shenmue 3 won't come to Xbone; PS4 and PC exclusive, Playstation is paying the development, and they're the ones making it happen, with the help of us, the Kickstarter was only for seeing the intrest of the game, and if its worth for Playstation to spend so much money on it. Sick!

Makes sense since Sony is the main supporter.

• Like 1