What is the best free stuff you got with your PS Plus membership?

AnRoDr

For me this is the free game Trine 2.

I download every free game that comes with the membership and decide after testing if it's a keeper or not. Trine 2 was a game I had never heard of, but after installing it my jaw dropped! Great graphics, great gameplay and it gave me my fastest platinum :lol:

Sly 1 and my British Bulldog avatar fill the 2nd and 3rd places.

What are yours?

None, because PS+ doesn't offer free games. It offers games at a $50/year subscription fee, and if you stop paying, the games stop working. By definition, this is not free.

And the one time I had a PS+ trial, the selection of "free" games and discounts was so poor that I'm certainly never going to shell out any money for it.

• Like 1

For me the best things with Plus are the auto downloads of patches & updates and the cloud storage of game saves. The games etc are a nice little aside, even though I have paid towards them with my annual subscription.

The best thing I have got off Plus was the discount which left Payday: The Heist under £10. The game was a steal for that money! :D

• Like 1

50€ anually with this much content is about as close to free as it comes in my book, but never mind that discussion.

Awesomenauts this month was also very good! It's the sort of game I would personally never buy, but I must admit that a good few hours have gone by playing this game online. Never seem to be able to win though :blush:

Plants Vs Zombies, Trine 2, Sly 1 (although after Platting Sly 1 i purchased the trilogy on special offer), Costume Quest, and for Minis, OMGZ and Farm Frenzy. Both are strangely addictive.

How could I forget to mention Plants vs Zombies, most addictive game ever! :lol:

I did the same thing with the Sly games: purchased part 2 and 3 after completing part 1. The kids are having a go first and after they grow tired of them I'll try to platinum them both

Plants Vs Zombies, Trine 2, Sly 1 (although after Platting Sly 1 i purchased the trilogy on special offer), Costume Quest, and for Minis, OMGZ and Farm Frenzy. Both are strangely addictive.

The same, plus this month's Velocity (one of the best minis I played), Shatter, Lead and Gold, Stacking, WipEout HD, Crash Bandicoot and Resident Evil games.

Hoping for some awesome subscription deal, so I can resubscribe (still got time till september).

The same, plus this month's Velocity (one of the best minis I played), Shatter, Lead and Gold, Stacking, WipEout HD, Crash Bandicoot and Resident Evil games.

Hoping for some awesome subscription deal, so I can resubscribe (still got time till september).

LOL, mine also expires in September. I'm gonna wait until the very last day before my expiry date until I renew. Unless a deal comes along before then.

I would have to go with 2 things. number 1 would have to be Lead & Gold. awesome game. graphics were cheap but the game was a whole lot of fun. and 2nd would have to be My PSN avatar. been looking for something that fits My character and nothing beats the " Kool Kat ".

Well, when I first signed up it was during an offer of 'Buy a year subscription and get 3 months extra free'. So I got 15 months for the standard year price of 40 pounds.

That's the same offer I got when I signed up. I've seen other offers since of a free game when signing up or renewing and a reduced price offer (can't remember if it was 10% or 20% off though).

That's the same offer I got when I signed up. I've seen other offers since of a free game when signing up or renewing and a reduced price offer (can't remember if it was 10% or 20% off though).

I ended up buying a few PS+ 1 year sub cards from Target when they fucked up and showed the 1 year cards as the same price of the 3 month cards. Sold most of em off to profit, but ended up getting 2 years of PS+ for free. Still don't regret my initial purchase of plus, though.