Hardcore Risette Fan Help

lloydelric

I'm st the end of my second playthrough and still need this, it's he only trophy that I'm worried about. Am at late January and am just going back ti all he dungeons and fighting, I'm not finding alightments, thr faq walkthough says liberatijv idol hws two qlignment attacks but when i fight it, it just usesit on its o its own teamand when the only enemy left it just uses sandb until am out of items to use and have to kill it. I wm typing wih he vita, wayharder han a keybqord.

I'm st the end of my second playthrough and still need this, it's he only trophy that I'm worried about. Am at late January and am just going back ti all he dungeons and fighting, I'm not finding alightments, thr faq walkthough says liberatijv idol hws two qlignment attacks but when i fight it, it just usesit on its o its own teamand when the only enemy left it just uses sandb until am out of items to use and have to kill it. I wm typing wih he vita, wayharder han a keybqord.

Dude, this is one hell of an unreadable piece of text :DDDDDD

You should fix it once you are on the PC :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

I guess you mean ailments.

I don't know what you've done until the end of the game in regards to the trophy but if you want to get all ailments and some enemies don't make the move you need, you should try alternative ones. In the FAQ you mentioned should be a list with enemies who inflict a certain ailment. 

Don't forget that the final boss give you more lines(and the secret boss if you're on the second playthrough)

• Like 1

Go to Shiroku store and buy the items that deal 50 elemental AOE damage. Instead of grinding the ailments, try to get the various lines for when anyone knocks down or defeats 2, 3 or 4 enemies. That should give you a lot of lines. I don't remember if there are any rainy days on January, but it's the easiest to do on the Rainy Twins and Dry Ice because 4 of them + another monster show up together.

• Like 2

Worrying so much about this trophy. Should I make sure that I have the trophy before the

ski trip, which is followed by the final dungeon(true ending)

because won't the game end after the final dungeon? Also when you go to the

final dungeon,

can you go to other dungeons before you go to fight the enemy, and will there be shadows to fight along the way to the

final true ending enemy.

I have heard from a lot of people that the trophy doesn't unlock at 250 lines but actually between 270-300.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got this trophy (in a battle of Heaven). It seem easy than I think. My tip for you is scan scan scan every monster you meet, attack them with all elements to complete their profile. Ex: you meet a new monster, attack them with physical damage then scan (hear Rise cmt), then attack with fire elements then scans, repeat until full 7 elements. If the enemy weaks to fire, use fire item to knock them, use it 2-3 times again to hear more cmt and repeat with other chars.

Farm other easy line like ambush/normal/adv enemy with lower/same/higher level (before let Rise to lvl 2 slink), let monster have reinforcement, let char have less hp or die then revive, kill 1-2-3-4 monster for each char, have critical damage, avoid damage,... I also change every cotsumes and talk with Rise lol.

I dont farm the ailments, just play as normal, farm full them maybe take too much time. And I only clear dungeon 2 times for each (1st for story & 2nd for mini boss), then stop when reach Heaven.

Edited by anhalvis

you can get this to an extent easialy if you set up your game correctly. If on NG+ set the game so you do low damage, take small damage as well as get small EXP. When in dungeons look around for enemies that deal status effects, weakness damage and such. Rise's Social Link should be at rank 5 tops (From memory) where she will start to scan at the start of the battle those seemed to count. Stuff like Critical Damage, Weakness hit, Absorbing hits, Effecting by status counts. Most of them have 1-2 line for each character. Heaven is usually the point where people get this trophy as they have all party members and some extra lines come into play there as well. 

• 4 weeks later...

Haha, i got this trophy before rescue Nanako. I desperately surprised when i got it, even i rarely went to TV.

Tips: try to rotate the member of party as much as you can, ensure they all have same level. You should try to create more circumstancesto let Rise speak, eg: all other member dies, and you finish the battle or one is low health, others die and so on

Edited by Shiyakuni

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I will attempt to make a video to try to confirm that talking to Rise in different costumes adds to the dialogue line count.

I'll post/edit this post with my findings/video. Plan is to get close to 230-240 and use the rest out my outfits with the video recording and have the trophy pop when speaking to her

EDIT: I'm just going to make a new post when the time comes so it isn't overlooked and so that everyone will see it

Edited by SoulxVanguard

I will attempt to make a video to try to confirm that talking to Rise in different costumes adds to the dialogue line count.

I'll post/edit this post with my findings/video. Plan is to get close to 230-240 and use the rest out my outfits with the video recording and have the trophy pop when speaking to her

EDIT: I'm just going to make a new post when the time comes so it isn't overlooked and so that everyone will see it

You should remember that it almost never pops up on 250, though.

You should remember that it almost never pops up on 250, though.

No problem, I'll have plenty to work with (at least 20), and there's typically 2 lines per outfit. Went from 90 to 170 last night so hopefully I'll be able to do this within the next few days.

EDIT: random nugget of information: try to escape during a boss, Rise has a unique line of dialogue!!!

Edited by SoulxVanguard

Well, I unlocked the trophy well before I thought I would have. Was at 238 on the list provided by that strategy guide.

I was not ready for it to unlocked, but I can confirm something pretty substantial:

Lines Rise says outside of combat when someone's health is low DOES count toward the trophy.

I made a side note of these on my word document to keep track of just in case, and here they are:

"You need to watch your health senpai!
Yosuke-senpai, you need to heal yourself!

Yosuke-senpai, your health’s getting low!

Yosuke-senpai is all worn out!

Chie-senpai, you look hurt pretty bad

Careful there Kanji you’re low on health

Watch yourself Kanji, your health’s low

Careful, Teddie. You’re low on health

Teddie! You should have that looked at

Be careful, Teddie can’t move anymore

Naoto-kun, your health’s kinda low!

Are you alright, Naoto-kun?"

Each one counts for one individual line. There's one thing to keep in mind:

Take Kanji for instance; when Kanji's health is extremely low, there's a high chance he'll comment on it himself. Keep strolling about the dungeon until you hear Rise comment on it. She will have two separate things to say. But do you notice that on my list there's more than 2 for some? That's because she won't say all 3 in one session. 

To keep this simple as possible, here is what I recommend:

1.) Get someone's health really low (anyone)

2.) Be outside of battle

3.) Stay in one place for a while until you hear Rise say 2 things about their low health. Keep track of what those two things are.

4.) Get into one quick battle, keeping that character's health low (it doesn't matter if that low-health character dies in battle, they'll be revived afterwards)

5.) Wait again for Rise to comment on the character's low health. If you're lucky, one of the lines will be different than the two you already saw from her. If the lines are the same, simply repeat Step 4 and this Step.

I can confirm there are 3 lines to be had for some characters, but I don't know if there are 3 lines to be had for the main character. (also, my list is only a rough recital of what she said. what I wrote may not be exact word-for-word, but it still is very close to what she said)

Early on in my playthrough I got a few lines from costumes, but do not know if they counted for anything or if my own count was off by one or two mid-playthrough. So I'm sorry I couldn't do what I set out to do.

Hope I was able to help someone out!

Edited by SoulxVanguard
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I just finished HRF, so I thought I'd share my experience (this is also posted in the other HRF topic for visibility).  The trophy popped on line #256 :D (assuming I didn't miss or double count any).  I ONLY wrote down lines that happen in battle with the text in the top left corner (which excludes the boss fight lines which appear in the center of the screen).  Based on this, I think it's safe to say that the following don't count for HRF:

Previous playthroughs - If the boss fight lines from the last couple dungeons count (which other people have said they do) then HRF should have popped earlier on this run, not to mention other lines that I probably didn't get this run.

Dialogue out of battle - There are a bunch of Rise lines that get said out of battle (finding stairs, shadows, etc.).  If these counted, then it should have popped earlier for me since I probably had 10 or more by the end.

Weakness lines without text - I know this has been debunked for a while, but thought I'd throw in that lines from scanning that don't show text don't count.

A few other tips:

Get pre-emptive/ambush lines while Rise is at S. Link 0 or 1 - These lines become less likely to trigger once she gets weakness scan.  Strong enemies will NOT give pre-emptive/ambush lines.  If you're following the Max S. Link guide, there is an opportunity to dungeon at S. Link 0 or 1 already in the schedule.

L-Shuffling (going in and out of analyze mode to cause Rise to drop another line) is your friend especially for ailment lines.  Some of the MC's lines won't pop through L-Shuffle though and seem to need to happen on his turn.

Staying underleveled did not seem important to me.  I only recognized a handful of lines that I triggered by being weaker than the enemy.  This number is far smaller than the pool of available lines that I knew I could still get when HRF popped.

Switch your teams once you get all the party members.  Each character gave me between 20 and 30 lines of dialogue (avg ~23).  If you don't use them all, you're missing a ton of lines.

Play on NG+ and enable retry in battles so you don't have to worry about dying and potentially(?) losing progress on HRF lines.

Best of luck to everyone else working on HRF!

• 8 months later...

So, I too got this. I was fearful that something was wrong (I was highly leveled long before I gave this any thought), and Rise only would mention light/ dark strengths and weaknesses. But the trophy popped in almost jo time flat when I went to farm the debilitate condition from enemies (Mind Dice work well for this, BTW).

• 4 months later...

It might be a little bad to necro-post here, but I felt it necessary to point out:

Risette lines do NOT transfer through to NG+. A fairly well-known guide on GameFaqs claims that this is the case... don't listen. I spent a few hours going through 200+ quotes at the end of my second playthrough, and finally got it when I gave up and decided to take on

Spoiler

Izanami

and go to my next NG+.

If the lines DID transfer, then the unique boss lines for that battle should have counted beforehand. In other words, it shouldn't have popped for a line that I technically already had logged in.

Hope this helps someone.

On 6/12/2017 at 11:01 AM, SSJIC64 said:

It might be a little bad to necro-post here, but I felt it necessary to point out:

Risette lines do NOT transfer through to NG+. A fairly well-known guide on GameFaqs claims that this is the case... don't listen. I spent a few hours going through 200+ quotes at the end of my second playthrough, and finally got it when I gave up and decided to take on

Hide contents

Izanami

and go to my next NG+.

If the lines DID transfer, then the unique boss lines for that battle should have counted beforehand. In other words, it shouldn't have popped for a line that I technically already had logged in.

Hope this helps someone.

This forum is a little weird in that the rules here actually ENCOURAGE necro-posting unlike many other forums.

But yes, I know for a fact that the lines don't carry over because I actually counted the lines myself on my third playthrough and actually got the trophy at exactly the 250th line.

I was working on this trophy today and realized I actually got it two days ago. I actually gave up on it and was just trying to get through the final boss when I looked on here and saw that it unlocked two days ago. What a freaking relief! Now to focus on S links and books for my next play through.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

This trophy will be the death of me. I've gotten all of the other trophies aside from this one, the skill cards trophy and the books trophy. This is actually my third playthrough of the game, and as much as I love it, I don't want to play anymore.

If anything, I wouldn't have really cared about the trophy if it was this much trouble, but I have a bet with a friend to finish the platinum first. The loser has to buy the other a copy of Persona 4 Arena so we can play it together. It's not so much an issue of the price of the game, since I imagine it's cheap. It's more a matter of pride at this point, I guess. But right now, it's god damn Risette standing in the way of winning. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Phossix said:

This trophy will be the death of me. I've gotten all of the other trophies aside from this one, the skill cards trophy and the books trophy. This is actually my third playthrough of the game, and as much as I love it, I don't want to play anymore.

If anything, I wouldn't have really cared about the trophy if it was this much trouble, but I have a bet with a friend to finish the platinum first. The loser has to buy the other a copy of Persona 4 Arena so we can play it together. It's not so much an issue of the price of the game, since I imagine it's cheap. It's more a matter of pride at this point, I guess. But right now, it's god damn Risette standing in the way of winning. 

I thought this was going to be a hell to get but in fact  got it on my 1st playtrought without even trying ? 

I suppose i got damn lucky there since i see a bunch of people struggling to get the Risette trophy in multiple playtroughts. 

On 21/06/2017 at 1:33 AM, Hourisathand said:

I was working on this trophy today and realized I actually got it two days ago. I actually gave up on it and was just trying to get through the final boss when I looked on here and saw that it unlocked two days ago. What a freaking relief! Now to focus on S links and books for my next play through.

That happen to me also . Got the torphy witohut knowing atm and the next day when i updated my trophy list , there it was .... The mighty Risette trophy :yay:

• Like 1

Just now, Sigma999 said:

I thought this was going to be a hell to get but in fact  got it on my 1st playtrought without even trying 1f612.png 

I suppose i got damn lucky there since i see a bunch of people struggling to get the Risette trophy in multiple playtroughts. 

The worst part is, I got the respective trophy in 5 in my fist playthrough absolutely fine.

Why can't it be this easy.

314680.gif?b64lines=IFdIWSBNVVNUIExJRkUg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sigma999 said:

I thought this was going to be a hell to get but in fact  got it on my 1st playtrought without even trying ? 

I did try going for it, but considering how many people struggle with this trophy, I figured it was going to be waaaay harder than it actually was. I remember the trophy popped well before I had exhausted all of my options, and that goes for the two times I earned this trophy (once in the EU version and once in the NA version). I wasn't even writing them down or anything. I don't mean to sound like an asshole or anything, but I don't think I'll ever understand why that trophy gives people so much trouble.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phossix said:

I kept track of everything she said so I had an idea of where I was. 

Also out of combat def doesn't count. 

Constantly changing difficulties, changing characters. 

Sometimes getting a status effect on someone is a pita lol. So never want to go through that again. 

But I was far more sane doing it that way. Gotta keep track! Ocd! 

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

I wasn't even writing them down or anything. I don't mean to sound like an asshole or anything, but I don't think I'll ever understand why that trophy gives people so much trouble.

Pssst

Everyone is staring daggers at you right now. 

Lol jk

Ok some maybe... xD

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dav9834 said:

I kept track of everything she said so I had an idea of where I was. 

Also out of combat def doesn't count. 

Constantly changing difficulties, changing characters. 

Sometimes getting a status effect on someone is a pita lol. So never want to go through that again. 

But I was far more sane doing it that way. Gotta keep track! Ocd! 

Would you pity me if I said I had about 3 word documents worth of information with me trying to track everything. I decided to try and keep my own list, then took a guide and started blanking out the stuff I don't need. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Phossix said:

Would you pity me if I said I had about 3 word documents worth of information with me trying to track everything. I decided to try and keep my own list, then took a guide and started blanking out the stuff I don't need. 

Yes. 

I used adope acrobat, but ya. Just keep chugging! You can do it! We believe in you! It'll pop! And you'll sigh and flop backward on a bed or couch and feel a great sense of many emotions!