Best free and free-to-play games on PC/Steam

SkyesUnholy

• 1 month later...

I barely play on my laptop, but I played a lot of warframe and heroes of the storm before my mouse broke, and they're great games.

If you want a single player game, you could check You Have to Win This Game, Everlasting Summer and Expendabros.

What I have been playing recently is Clicker Heroes. This game is fucking addictive. You should check it out.

I randomly discovered a game called Swords and Souls, I was going to try it out for two minutes not expecting much but man, it is a great little game. It's on Kongregate.com, completely free. I even set up an account because I didn't want to lose all my progress.

Might check the site for more little gems like that.

osu! is a fantastic free game. It's a rhythm game where the community creates the content. There are thousands upon thousands of songs to choose from, be it from video games, anime, pop culture, or whatever. Ranked beatmaps are generally high quality and accommodate players of all skill levels.

I'd recommend it. It's not on Steam, however.

• 2 months later...

What about your spelling? :P

While i do appreciate how cheeky you are lol.

You can't knock someone for making a typo, and i do recall not being a dick when i was correcting the guys english. As if i was trying to learn a language or something i would like to be told when i make a mistake as thats the only way to fix said mistakes. Being super nice and ignoring said mistakes is no different than being a prick imo in that situation. 

• 4 weeks later...