Any recommendations for a good vita game with not insane trophies?

anton1453

Hey so i am looking for a good vita game to play for example while going in a car and such since i will be going on a couple of trips soon and i wonder do you have any recommendations for ps vita games that doesn't make me wan't to smash the vita when i am going for the platinum? xD

Preferably fun, relaxing and easy since in my opinion it is pretty hard to play video games in the car :P

Persona 4 Golden, one of the best games I've ever played. The only trophy I found annoying was the Hardcore Risette Fan, which took a bit of grinding. You do not need to play Persona 1-3 to understand the story, because it's a standalone game.

Bit to long of a grind for me, thanks for the tip tho ;)

Gravity Rush is pretty chill.  Plat is pretty easy as well.

Yeah, think i might buy that bro, thx ;D

Tearaway! An easy game with a phenomenal story!

I will also say this... Killzone Mercenary is awesome. I loved every second of this game... Well maybe not every second of grinding the 10,000 kill trophy lol. But all jokes aside, this is the best shooter on the vita (IMHO). Certainly worth getting. 

• Like 4

np, hope you enjoy it. You may want to check out Rayman Origins as well.  Runs really well on the VITA and it is an easy platformer.

• Like 1

Criminal Girls Invite Only. All of the trophies are pretty much defeat all of the bosses, max out each girl's skill (which is not very hard to do considering that the battles give you plenty of experience), and view each girl's ending (which can all be done in just one playthrough).

ALL of my Vita games have made me want to smash my Vita at some point. For what you're asking for I *would* suggest Disgaea 3 or 4 since they're turn based and lets you play as much or little as you want and stop when you feel like it, but they get grindy at points.

I tried Gravity Rush in the car and can say that was a terrible decision. Controls using the camera while hitting bumps in the car were more frustrating than I thought they would be.

LittleBigPlanet Vita is something I would suggest as well, but those MP trophies are borderline insane and so would probably eliminate it per your requirements.

Now I'm really curious what you decide on because it seems like I might enjoy something that meets everything you're looking for!

1 note! I LOVE gravity rush, and its worth every penny x 10 BUT im not sure it would be the best for the car is all, you can turn off motion controls for most of it, but still!

The sly collection is the best thingg i can say, maybe even guacamelee too! but the sly collection is perfect for long trips, with three easy and enjoyable plats