"No Games Available ATM"

item112z

Looks like this error affects every player for almost a day now. What do you guys think - is this a new EA way to f*ck their games` community with shutting down servers without warnings or is it just temporary maintenance? Looks like leaderboards and squad joining are ok. If you have any info on whats going on, please tell us

Looks like this error affects every player for almost a day now. What do you guys think - is this a new EA way to f*ck their games` community with shutting down servers without warnings or is it just temporary maintenance? Looks like leaderboards and squad joining are ok. If you have any info on whats going on, please tell us

Had the same problem too some weeks ago. Restarting my PS3 eventually worked after getting this error and having restarted my PS3 a few times.

I had the same problem this morning, when going into mp and searching for a quick match. It said "no games available atm, please try again". I did, still nothing. Turned of PS3, restarted. Still nothing. Rebooted router. Still nothing. So i guess the problem is with EA DICE. Hopefully they are only performing some maintenance and this isn't a silent server shutdown (again!). Finally was playing this game with 100% dedication, put all my games aside to finish this one, then this happens :S

I checked this site: http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates and it only mentions Battlefield Play4Free and Battlefield Heroes to be shut down effective July 14th, 2015. Can anyone confirm the online for this game works again, coz i can't find sh*t about it online, which makes me rather nerveous...

To answer my own question, EA is not telling us anything and servers remain to be down.

Its is like "item112z" says
We all must show EA that we DO care about the game so hopefully MP will work again. Here are a few links:
https://twitter.com/askeasupport ,
http://answers.ea.com/t5/other-ea-games/bd-p/other-ea-games ,
https://twitter.com/battlefield .
Storm them with questions on twitter, create and support thematic threads on forums. The more messages/posts/threads we do, the better. If you have some other links to contact ea, post them here . Once we get our beloved servers back, nothing will stop us from platinuming the game :DDD

Seems like multiple games' online are down

Monoply, Madden, Fifa, BFBC!

https://downdetector.com/status/ea

My best guess is that bfbc will not be down completely, i sure hope so

I think EA is suffering from complete server problems, maybe they have virusses or been hacked or something, i don't know

damn man, this is bad news, i was just getting good at this game... :S

got 80/120 awards and was really putting effort in to get all, this is a shame

but what botters me the most is that EA is pretending nothing happened

they could at least have announced the shutdown... Stuff like this makes me sick

and it really boggles me, that a proffesional company like EA doesn't spread any official notifications of server shutdowns and pulls the plug whenever they want to.

I couldn't have said it better like the response i read from another gamer, Server connections are lost... No, EA, you are losing connection with your customers!

RIP BFBC, we will miss you

• Like 1

Will not believe it till I see the proof with my own eyes... But if this is true, then I`m done with this BS company known as EA, enough of this sh*t. Been playing this game constantly for three months in order to get that platinum. Only 591 kills separates me from it. Im feeling like EA stole my soul... Cant express how pissed I am right now. Thats just not right. Sooner or later gaming community will point the middle finger back at them I`m sure of it...

• Like 1

Well, I'm not happy. I just started coming back to this game in hopes of one day finally finishing it but I guess not. Honestly though, anybody that knows EA, knows that something like this isn't that surprising.

(Still waiting for the "DIY PMC" trophy in Army Of Two the 40th to be obtainable again. It's a simple fix yet it is taking them what, 4 years now? :rolleyes:)

Will not believe it till I see the proof with my own eyes... But if this is true, then I`m done with this BS company known as EA, enough of this sh*t. Been playing this game constantly for three months in order to get that platinum. Only 591 kills separates me from it. Im feeling like EA stole my soul... Cant express how pissed I am right now. Thats just not right. Sooner or later gaming community will point the middle finger back at them I`m sure of i

That really sucks for you, I would me mad too if I about that much before platinum. I only got just below 2000k, but being that far away from a 100h long trophy, would sincerely make me mad.

Edited by jka121

I doubt they will shutdown without announcing but if it is true i think a lot of trophy hunters will be throwing their controller at the screen. Shame i was going to go back for a couple of matches for some fun. Watch out, Bad Company 2 next

Damn it! No! This cant be happening. I was just getting back into the groove with things on the game as well. That sucks because this will be my first incomplete game on my trophy collection :/ Was really aiming to knock out all of my old online games this year and reach to 90% trophy completion. Well, I guess i'll just finish up the others I have remaining incase those go out as well.

i'm still waiting for an official anouncement from EA, telling us that they pulled the plug on BFBC

or are they just gonna leave us hanging, and pretend nothing happened?

If this is the case, they deserve a kick in the nuts... Disrespectfull sob's

Looks like they did reply with some "out of nowhere" BS excuse here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/other-ea-games/bd-p/other-ea-games

They claimed that BFBC1 should have been gone with GameSpy servers shutdown a year ago. They even gave a link to an ancient Gamespy article there. But again no mention of BFBC1 in that article.

*Basic EA ignorance*

Edited by item112z
  • Like 1

I have played all Battelfield games up untill now, and BFBC1 and BF3 were some of the best online MP games i've ever played.

It sucks bigtime to lose an epic game like this. I was a COD fan before, but if this is the way EA treats us, i will just go back to COD

COD WAW was also released in 2008, has less active players, and servers are still up...

And trophywise, COD WAW can be finished in less than 1 hour, in comparison to BFBC with anywhere around 100h