What's your gamerscore? (Xbox 360, Xbone)

aZombieDictator

I honestly thought you were leading up to say Lost Odyssey.. but nope, Fable II.. that's a new one for me. xD  But yea, it wasn't a bad game, story was major boring though.. only fun thing about it was the side quests and end game.

I'm thinking of buying lost odyssey is it worth it? I can get it cheap at amazon it's on my wishlist and all :)

It's definitely worth it. One of my favourite jrpg's.

I can get it for 8 € in a local store. Probably getting it in the near future. Thanks for the tips

I also think Blue Dragon is a good purchase

In fact I think Blue Dragon is 8 € and Lost odyssey is like 5 £ on amazon with shipping.

I can get it for 8 € in a local store. Probably getting it in the near future. Thanks for the tips

I also think Blue Dragon is a good purchase

In fact I think Blue Dragon is 8 € and Lost odyssey is like 5 £ on amazon with shipping.

LO and BD are both worth it, english Tasles of Vesperia as well. With LO, if you are buying the PAL version there seemed to be a common problem with disc 4, try not to get the version listed here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/928334-lost-odyssey/47961753

Also, ms are testing Backward Compatibility at the moment on the XB1, I'm previewing this (as I'm sure some of you are) and hoping that some of the early JRPG's make the list.

Think I have 1,000 GS pretty much my Xbox 360 collects dust for the most part, but I don't regret buying it I occassionally play it sometimes but for the most part I primarily play on Sony and Nintendo systems.

I did just recently buy Divinity II The Dragon Knight Saga for Xbox 360 which I have yet to play, that I kind of prefer trophies.

I had an old account with 32,987 that I played since 2006 Gears of War released but my completion % was way to low so when I got a Xbox One I made a new one, My 360 from 2006 still works today whats all this talk about RROD :P

Obscure+Ale.png

My two favorite genre's are JRPG's and Shooters and since its such a contrasting taste kinda makes me own both a PS4 and a Xbox One.

Don't really know; people keep saying its the best RPG on 360, from what I played it seemed pretty good.

Not just on the 360 but many say "of all time"

Personally I loved it and recommend anyone to give it a go its defiantly up there as one of the best.

Edited by WoodenPints
  • Like 1

Nearly 5000, here's my old account http://www.xboxlivescore.com/profile/CoatedCircle349

I mostly only played GTA, Duke, and whatever other games I could find for 3 bucks or less. On top of that, this was before I got into hunting, and the PS3 was still my main machine. Oh, and I only had the Xbox for like, I don't know, a few months or so.

Anyway, I know I have shit all on there, I mostly commented to say to the OP "Holy fucking shit, you are dominating this trophy thing, congrats and best of luck on beating every one on the leaderboards one day, you're a champ!"

I was hunting achievements until early 2009. By that time trophies had been out a few months but I didn't want to give up on the progress I made on Xbox. Eventually I was convinced by my brother and a friend to come back to Playstation.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...