DLC will add trophies, new cars, new wheels, new boosts

StrickenBiged

From PushSquare: DLC incoming for Rocket League.

Say goodbye to your 100% everyone...

The new cars look cool. I hope the new trophies won't be as grindey as "Far Far Away" was... 

Personally, I'm prepared to give Psyonix my money on this one. It's a great game which I'm still enjoying after the platinum. If I'm playing it anyway, I may as well be earning new stuff and trophies at the same time!

• Like 3

If after dlc the game stays around 80% then im ok with it. Heard praises from everyone so i gave this one a shot, fun game but not my type, although im a football geek. Maybe i just suck at the game lol, still easily get beaten by rookie cpus

I know what you mean. I was a reasonable player in the first couple of weeks, but the people I get matched with now that my rank is "pro" (and my buddie's rank is "veteran") are insanely good.

I've recently discovered that it's much more effective not to chase the ball. My team now stays spread out around the field, intercepting the ball when we can be of use, and we win a hell of a lot more than we used to.

A Sound Shape/Driveclub/Uncharted problem again lol?

You know what? I don't mind, the game is enjoyable so I welcome stuff like this.

P.S - I'm not saying Sound Shape/Driveclub/Uncharted are bad game, I was just using their trophy count as an example.

I'm keen. Considering how great this game was and the fact that it was free upon launch for PlayStation Plus subscribers, I'll gladly purchase the DLC to show my support to the developers for giving us Rocket League. Plus more trophies is a welcome bonus.

• Like 1

i hope that the new stadium will have a different shape. This is the only thing that wasnt enjoyable in the game. I think they should add variety. I don't know, maybe a stadium with goal that are not on the ground? Maybe with a bumper in front of them, you would have to use the bumper (or higher the ball with you car) to score. This could be funnier than an oval shaped stadium...

• Like 1

i hope that the new stadium will have a different shape. This is the only thing that wasnt enjoyable in the game. I think they should add variety. I don't know, maybe a stadium with goal that are not on the ground? Maybe with a bumper in front of them, you would have to use the bumper (or higher the ball with you car) to score. This could be funnier than an oval shaped stadium...

The only annoying thing about the original shape of the stadium are the corners. People use it to pass the ball in and it's too easy like this.

• 2 weeks later...

"Muh 100%"  :P

This is great news!

Love the game even though I generally dislike sports and racing. 

Now all we need is weapons and different game modes. ( I know weapons won't happen, but just think about it ). 

I'm not sure if Utopia Coliseum (free map that comes at the same time as Supersonic Fury) it's going to have a different design.

But definitely they will add some cool ones just like in SARP:

1371181860749489511.png

1371181860826536807.png

• Like 1