DLC Trophy Kill Progress

CraigyXO

Hi guys. I'm sure those still playing Hardline probably got very excited a few months back when one of the game developers said they would be patching the ridiculous DLC trophies.. however this never happened. I just wondered how many other people out there are also grinding away at these kills and if so, what is your progress? Here is mine:

SMG 10,000/10,000
Enforcer 5,500/10,000
Professional 0/10,000
Operator 0/10,000

I'd also be interested to know what people's strategies are. How many kills do you aim to get a day? What game mode is best for you? How many kills do you average out on a game? I'v been pretty busy with work over the summer so my progress has been stunted drastically but when I get a day off work and I'm not busy (not very often) I tend to try and get 1000 kills. I'm aiming to have my Enforcer finished by the end of this month, this may be too hard a task though. 

Hi guys. I'm sure those still playing Hardline probably got very excited a few months back when one of the game developers said they would be patching the ridiculous DLC trophies.. however this never happened. I just wondered how many other people out there are also grinding away at these kills and if so, what is your progress? Here is mine:

SMG 10,000/10,000

Enforcer 5,500/10,000

Professional 0/10,000

Operator 0/10,000

I'd also be interested to know what people's strategies are. How many kills do you aim to get a day? What game mode is best for you? How many kills do you average out on a game? I'v been pretty busy with work over the summer so my progress has been stunted drastically but when I get a day off work and I'm not busy (not very often) I tend to try and get 1000 kills. I'm aiming to have my Enforcer finished by the end of this month, this may be too hard a task though. 

I'm glad to see someone like me ;) I have started this game from 5 days, in 61 hours i'm at 3,499 kill, 2000+ with sniper class, and around 1000 with enforcer (i'm trying to unlock the double barrel so i play with shotguns). Some tips? Play deathmatch and stay in 1 unique map (i'm good in Block for example), and if you camp a lot you can try to make 50-70 kill per match, the same on blood money. Just try to focus to play in 2-3 maps (small maps like Block), i think so this is only tips, after that some skill and a very good connection

I haven't even considered buying the DLC yet as I would like to see what other trophies the game comes with. My question to you is, does the game show you how many kills you have with each class? Similarly to the way Uncharted does?

I may consider picking this up soon to start the grind for it. But I have to say, awesome dedication CraigyXO - when you get all 4 you're going to feel great.

I haven't even considered buying the DLC yet as I would like to see what other trophies the game comes with. My question to you is, does the game show you how many kills you have with each class? Similarly to the way Uncharted does?

I may consider picking this up soon to start the grind for it. But I have to say, awesome dedication CraigyXO - when you get all 4 you're going to feel great.

Unfortunately in game there are no stat about kills, you can see your battlelog but it's difficult to say really how many kill you have per class (because ok battlelog tell you how many kill you have with weapon X not the class). 

The reason I don't like ach's like this, is that it makes legit play less fun. You get more loser campers like....nevermind. Good luck, that's a lot of dedication!! (Pssst, don't be a camper)

Yes man i'm not a camper but with sniper i camp a lot. This night i've unlocked the double barrel shotgun with enforcer class, took me 1000 kill with shotgun+a difficult assignements, but i'm too happy :3

Edited by killer91ITA

I'm grinding myself.  I'm just playing for no more than two hours a day.  If I were to play nothing but Hardline all day, I'd be done with all kill related stuff in a month or so.  I play Team Deathmatch, where I get at least 30 kills/game most of the time.

Unfortunately in game there are no stat about kills, you can see your battlelog but it's difficult to say really how many kill you have per class (because ok battlelog tell you how many kill you have with weapon X not the class). 

Yes man i'm not a camper but with sniper i camp a lot. This night i've unlocked the double barrel shotgun with enforcer class, took me 1000 kill with shotgun+a difficult assignements, but i'm too happy :3.

God. That is truly awful. Why would they make trophies with such an ENORMOUS kill requirement, and then have no actual way to track it?? That makes me so angry.

God. That is truly awful. Why would they make trophies with such an ENORMOUS kill requirement, and then have no actual way to track it?? That makes me so angry.

I don't know but honestly for me it's not a problem, it's just time consuming and sometimes frustrating because the 90% of the time i die for spawn raping/spawn kill, this sounds terrible and i hope DICE fix this. PS, today i've got around 1300 kill (with various class), and i am trying to unlock every assignement.

SMG 10,000/10,000

Enforcer 5,500/10,000

Professional 0/10,000

Operator 0/10,000

I see you knocked out enforcer as well now, good job! I've got Operator done, closing in towards 2K on enforcer.

Edited by Bezenko

New tips guys, play on conquest (normal or large doesen't matter usually KSA server) 400% only bank or block, if you are a good battlefield player you can reach 200+ kills per match, sure it's fuck'n hard and sounds creepy but in some tries you can get it. Yesterday i got 164/40 without camping (with mechanic/UZI/body armor/M79), placing 2nd on the leaderboard, the first it was at around 250 kills and yes, in 1 match  :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanna ask this because i'm not sure have i wasted my time doing kills. So i don't have DLC/Premium yet so do the kills you get before owning premium/DLC still count to the trophies? Someone pls quick answer! :)

Here is my kill progress though so far: 

Operator: 3,632/10,000

Mechanic: 1,919/10,000

Enforcer: 3,482/10,000

Professional: 2,903/10,000

Edited by zafira1290

As far as I know, the kills only begin to count AFTER you download the dlc.

Oh hell NO!!!! :(

Well, i guess i'm just gonna move on to other games and leave this game since i don't wanna waste my fucking time anymore... already 166 hours in the game.. :( That's a shame though since i enjoy the game but i won't go for these trophies and not going to most likely buy the premium if they won't decrease the kill amount for the kill related trophies to 1,000 per class since they have insane requirements now! :( I'm so disappointed on this that they had to add these bullshit trophies in the game! What a fucking fail!!!  :facepalm:

Edited by zafira1290

I started this 3 weeks ago after waiting for them to patch it, got about 5k with Operator playing TD, going to be a long slog, might try a large conquest to see what happens with regard to kills

I think these trophies are just lazy, if they had put them in the main game then fine but for a crap dlc and only bronze just shows they have no imagination.

Be interesting to see what they throw at us in the next dlc

As far as I know, the kills only begin to count AFTER you download the dlc.

You are sure at 100%? Because i'm seriously FUCKED. I don't remember exactly how many hours/kills i have without dlcs..approximate i have wasted 2000 minimum kills with mechanic-enforcer-marksman if you got right, battlefield SUCK. 

New DLC trophies just came in: "Reach Rank 150" ... They are definitely trolling us at this point, lmao. Battlefield DLC trophies are usually really fun to obtain, Visceral is just doing a bad job with this in my opinion, lol

Edited by BlindMango

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Its a sad thing that hardline are forcing trophy hunters to play this shitty game. For people who are grinding the trophies, kills with vehicles dont count, but for some strange, unknown reason, the developers dont even mention this. You have to find it out yourself after getting a couple of thousand kills with vehicles..... To make such a shitty product AND THEN even failing to describe how to obtain the trophies, i must be to dumbest man i the world for buying this game. Its sad to see just how little the developers care about their costumers, they really couldnt care less. I will never again buy anything that has a visceral or EA logo. Lucky for my i will be done with all the trophies within this month. I bought the game on sale, but i wouldnt recommend downloading it even if it was for free