Is there a complete edition on Disc?

racingtoyota

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

i recently got the platinum edition of the game for the dlcs ( have played it on xbox ) and got it for a reasonable price (pre owned copy) and not enjoying them so far . but joe's adventures does fill in gaps in the main game and also the dlcs and the game have been removed from playstation store eu and usa ( think that will be the same for other regions too )

Edited by DeathofRats09

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
On 24/09/2016 at 1:27 PM, ValhoZero said:

Does the essentials version have the dlc's on the disk or are they codes for the psn?

Good question, 1 of which I’m trying to find an answer to, as I got the original game on PS+ for free and now the DLC’s are unavailable on the PS stores.. so is the dlc disc based or on a slip of paper, one time codes ? ??‍♂️

28 minutes ago, Piperatdawn said:

Good question, 1 of which I’m trying to find an answer to, as I got the original game on PS+ for free and now the DLC’s are unavailable on the PS stores.. so is the dlc disc based or on a slip of paper, one time codes ? ?1f3fb.png‍♂️

I the Greatest Hits version (NA) and all the DLC is on the disc. No code.

On 24/09/2016 at 1:27 PM, ValhoZero said:

2 hours ago, Piperatdawn said:

Good question, 1 of which I’m trying to find an answer to, as I got the original game on PS+ for free and now the DLC’s are unavailable on the PS stores.. so is the dlc disc based or on a slip of paper, one time codes ? ?1f3fb.png‍♂️

All on Disc. 

Edited by GUDGER666

• 1 year later...

I got a question.

I alreasy plat the game in a vanilla version of the game.

Recently i bought the greatest hits, but just for the dlc. If i play just the dlc, the game wont generate another trophy list for me, right? The trophies will count on the list of the vanilla version, right?

12 minutes ago, Nego_Brown_ said:

I got a question.

I alreasy plat the game in a vanilla version of the game.

Recently i bought the greatest hits, but just for the dlc. If i play just the dlc, the game wont generate another trophy list for me, right? The trophies will count on the list of the vanilla version, right?

correct

• Like 1