Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

How is everyone getting on with their games, whoadreader, how is Moto Gp 15 coming along buddy? I see you done most of the trophies now, the rest looks rather easy except the 25 online races, have you found a partner yet?

I've been picking away at Rayman Legends every day or so.

I load it, get my challenge cups from the last time I played, do the new challenges and maybe a level or two. There's still lots of meat left on the bone, trophy wise. It's nice to chip away at a trophy a bit at a time.

I even sent out like 20 FRs for the "beat your friends 30 times" trophy but, the only people that answer seem to either be uber casual and never play the game, or those mega tryhards that go for platinum cups on every challenge, every day. I'm basically looking for someone to tank on a challenge on purpose and let me thrash their single score 30 times in a row; I'm quite content playing this game for years and only getting bronze and silver for each challenge. I get silver about 50% of the time now so, that should knock back that 750 day prediction quite a bit. :)

• Like 2

How is everyone getting on with their games, whoadreader, how is Moto Gp 15 coming along buddy? I see you done most of the trophies now, the rest looks rather easy except the 25 online races, have you found a partner yet?

It's going pretty well, just two trophies, and the platinum, left to go. I'm starting to lose interest in it now that I've done all the events and won a couple of championships but I want to try and finish it before I leave it. I haven't found a partner yet but I'm not sure if having a partner will help since I just need to take part, rather than win, the races.

• Like 1

I am just trying to find the time to fit in some decent sessions without interruptions. Really finding that for Dragon Age I need to have about a 3 hour session to get into it / and feel like I achieve anything. Definitely not a game to play on the fly. Looking forward to digging into it more in a few weeks when I get some holidays.

Edited by cjshaitan

I've been picking away at Rayman Legends every day or so.

I load it, get my challenge cups from the last time I played, do the new challenges and maybe a level or two. There's still lots of meat left on the bone, trophy wise. It's nice to chip away at a trophy a bit at a time.

I even sent out like 20 FRs for the "beat your friends 30 times" trophy but, the only people that answer seem to either be uber casual and never play the game, or those mega tryhards that go for platinum cups on every challenge, every day. I'm basically looking for someone to tank on a challenge on purpose and let me thrash their single score 30 times in a row; I'm quite content playing this game for years and only getting bronze and silver for each challenge. I get silver about 50% of the time now so, that should knock back that 750 day prediction quite a bit. :)

If you still need someone, you can send me a FR and I'll gladly tank a challenge for you. I wasn't that good at them to begin with and it's been a while since I've played it, so tanking shouldn't be much of a challenge.  :)

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

If you still need someone, you can send me a FR and I'll gladly tank a challenge for you. I wasn't that good at them to begin with and it's been a while since I've played it, so tanking shouldn't be much of a challenge.  :)

If anyone has the PS4 version of Raymond and wants to tank the challenge for me I would greatly appreciate it :)

So i booted DmC up tonight. It's been a while so i had to get used to the controls again. last time i played, I had defeated the spider boss and after that there was a dead end... While i was searching on how to continue the game i ran into yet another boss. It was the same spider boss as before, only now i had to fight him/her/it in a very close hallway. Used up all my yellow orbs (2) aka continue's and managed to beat him. Searched around a bit more when i finally find the "thing i have to do in order to progress the game" aaaaaaanddd i have to beat yet another boss... After i failed my futile attempt to beat him, i loaded up my save again (as i said before i used up all my continues) and ofcourse i have to beat the spider boss in the hallway again.... That was the moment i turned off the game...

I'm not sure if i just have to git gud but the game is really frustrating to play, guns do almost no damage and it's hard to switch between targets with your sword. When you attack one enemy you cannot cancel your combo, which makes you pretty vulnerable when facing multiple enemies. Not to mention that you don't have a block button (i think?) and you can only roll or jump away which makes it imo a lot harder as well. And last but not least there are the fixed camera angles, those are the worst enemies in the game! 

Anyway i'll try the mission again in the morning but right now i'm not feeling a lot of love for DmC HD.

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 2

Anyway i'll try the mission again in the morning but right now i'm not feeling a lot of love for DmC HD.

I really shouldn't be laughing at this but ......... and your journey is only just beginning ....: lol. :)

So made a little more progress on Dragon Age.

Highlights so far

- 2 move trophies

- a delightfully unexpected camp side musical moment

Edited by cjshaitan

So, I started Child of Light and, for the first 3 or 4 hours, thought it was one of the best games I've played in a long time.

Now, after a few more hours, it's quickly becoming an absolutely unplayable piece of lagging garbage. I've never seen a game lag so much, for such extended periods of time, in my entire life. It's already lagged so much that it froze and crashed twice in the last hour and that was after 2 hours of the worst lagging ever.

I'm gonna assume it's like a Fallout thing; where the size of the file starts to weigh on the game the more you collect and upgrade?

Either way; I used to think $6 was a steal. Now I feel like I've been robbed.

Edited by effdeegee

So, I started Child of Light and, for the first 3 or 4 hours, thought it was one of the best games I've played in a long time.

Now, after a few more hours, it's quickly becoming an absolutely unplayable piece of lagging garbage. I've never seen a game lag so much, for such extended periods of time, in my entire life. It's already lagged so much that it froze and crashed twice in the last hour and that was after 2 hours of the worst lagging ever.

I'm gonna assume it's like a Fallout thing; where the size of the file starts to weigh on the game the more you collect and upgrade?

Like I said in your other thread, play offline on your problem is solved

That's a shame it's not working, played it on PS4 earlier this year and very enjoyable experience

That's a real shame that Child of Light ended that way. I played the game last year and didn't find anything wrong with it, but I'm playing it again on Vita so we'll see. Haven't started on the Batman guide yet. I actually didn't do anything yesterday. I had a killer headache that didn't want to go away. Iso I just slept it off.

Hoping to get a good chunk of it done this weekend.

That's a real shame that Child of Light ended that way. I played the game last year and didn't find anything wrong with it, but I'm playing it again on Vita so we'll see. Haven't started on the Batman guide yet. I actually didn't do anything yesterday. I had a killer headache that didn't want to go away. Iso I just slept it off.

Hoping to get a good chunk of it done this weekend.

Headaches suck, hope you're feeling better now D;

I'm finally back and I'm playing SONIC GENERATIONS again I just destroyed the 1st boss and now I'm running against a truck!

You enjoying it? The 2nd era (levels in between the first and second boss) is my favourite

• Like 1