PSX 2015 announced!

MarsipanRumpan

While this was to be expected, its nice to see it getting amnounced finally. And as I've been saying the entire time as the mega God of War fan I am, we will finally see God of War IV as SCE Santa Monica Studios announced at last years PSX. So prepare yourself for GoW IV and probably some more Horizon + more ;)

Note: I haven't seen the video as Im outside right now, so I don't have info on anything really :P

• Like 2

Last year this was a blast to follow, and the TGAs came right afterwards, which are also returning this year, so along with Jump Festa, December has become a huge month for gaming announcements all of the sudden! 

We should see The Last Guardian, Uncharted 4, Horizon: Zero Dawn and possibly Final Fantasy VII Remake during this event (among many many others) so I literally cannot wait!! xD

• Like 2

Sony please bless us with a new Harvest Moon, Monster Hunter G, Dragon Dogma online, Deep Down, Sports Champion, The Fight 2, SOTC 2, ICO 2 and MAG 2.

Please don't bless us with Vue, Dreams (I'm still on the fence), Third party bs (You guys looked so thirsty for them it was sad), Powers (It's good but it's not gaming) and QD (if they ain't making a game).

Thank you, WEWILLTRYOURBESTBASED-SONY.

I'm hoping for more of Horizon, Uncharted 4 and (please Ono) maybe reveal another Street Fighter V character :D

Also Capcom Cup!

I want some Vita games....

...Please? :(

There's this really nice portable that has games called 3DS you should check it out.