Make me get a platinum

Raccoon_0

I agree with what people are saying, if you get bored really fast with games maybe getting all the trophies in a game isn't for you. I can't imagine you will enjoy ESO if you get bored as quick as you say. Can't imagine how you will handle all the side quests. Good luck though. I enjoyed ESO.

I agree with what people are saying, if you get bored really fast with games maybe getting all the trophies in a game isn't for you. I can't imagine you will enjoy ESO if you get bored as quick as you say. Can't imagine how you will handle all the side quests. Good luck though. I enjoyed ESO.

I play some games from 2009 if they interest me. MMOs mostly. 

I still haven't got my first platinum... I need one, so someone look at my list and choose one guys... only ps4 plz... too lazy to use ps3 right now.

(I also have elder scrolls its just not on the list because I didn't sync trophies yet)

My advise would be to start anew. Blur's MP trophies are not possible I think. Your percentage is too low, it would take so time to bring it back up. 

If you want to go on with this account, I would suggest you start off with The Legend of Korra. Next, Assassin Creed: China and after that Infamous SS. 

Gonna try to reply you in numbers because your post was long.

1- LBP3 needs to be completed as a whole in coop, you need another person or controller for that. The Guy Called Quest is quite painful to complete the 4 player challenge with 4 controllers or lag online.

2- I suppose I could agree with you, but I won't. As I said before, the thread wasn't well explained and "make me" sounds like you challenge someone to do something you don't want. If you were a premium member, I would suggest that you changed the title to "suggest me my next ps4 platinum" which would get more positive answers to you.
3- Yeah, I know, but as there are people who read everyone, there are those who just read the title and post.

I feel you, my friend bought the TTK at full price and it's 70 bucks cheaper now. I'm trying to stop his tears.

damon8rndajksdhausdas, seems like I can't get your ID right AND you have got a competitor.

What are you talking about who's damon8-something?

My advise would be to start anew. Blur's MP trophies are not possible I think. Your percentage is too low, it would take so time to bring it back up. 

If you want to go on with this account, I would suggest you start off with The Legend of Korra. Next, Assassin Creed: China and after that Infamous SS. 

You know I won't give up my account with all my games on it that I payed for... another person to the list who hasn't read the posts.

You know I won't give up my account with all my games on it that I payed for... another person to the list who hasn't read the posts.

I said start anew not to give up your account, just make it a side account where you try games out and have the new account for trophy hunting. You could still use the games on that account. 

I'd pick inFamous SS.

There's also Legend of Korra, Thief and AC Chronicles: China (though this is a 100% game). On PS3 you have some easy plats just waiting there, too. There's Uncharted 3, Borderlands (though boring), FF13-2, PS All Stars Battle Royale and Saints Row 3.

You said you wanted us to pick a PS4 game and that inFamous SS is hard for you, all these games i listed are a piece of cake IMO (and probably for most people here) but if you want the absolute easiest, most enjoyable plat then i'd pick Saints Row 3 (enjoyable) and PS All Stars Battle Royale (easiest). But you see, these are for the PS3.

Like some people said, The Walking Dead is probably the easiest plat in existence. If only you had it.

I also think that you should only plat the games you really, really like, (that's how i started trophy hunting). Reading some replies... it doesn't seem like you like any of your current PS4 games that much except for Life Is Strange. Perhaps you could wait for the final episode and make that your 1st plat? If you say inFamous SS is hard and you get bored easily then you're gonna have a hard time with the options you have (YuriG listed them). Just pick that one game you really enjoyed and go beyond the story mode and grab the platinum. (pro tip: Life Is Strange)

I feel like this thread could have gone better, lol.  :angel:

I think most of the big trophy hunters force themselves to get shitty games just for plats lol

Ya i know right, wait is that magus i see there, or they buy the same game a few times to get that easy plat e.g. all the telltale games

Edited by Colum69

Ya i know right, wait is that magus i see there, or they buy the same game a few times to get that easy plat e.g. all the telltale games

I didn't say I don't do it and btw I got them all in the flash sale because I think everything is worth 2$ and also I'm not even going to play TWD, my bro will

another person to the list who hasn't read the posts.

People in this thread have been generally helpful (except for the Star Ocean guy/girl) and you flipped out. Most games' platinum will put up more of a fight than you've had in this thread.

With the stipulations you've given (Infamous:SS too difficult, only PS4, bored easily, and spending no money) you're probably not going to get a platinum. Something's got to give.

People in this thread have been generally helpful (except for the Star Ocean guy/girl) and you flipped out. Most games' platinum will put up more of a fight than you've had in this thread.

With the stipulations you've given (Infamous:SS too difficult, only PS4, bored easily, and spending no money) you're probably not going to get a platinum. Something's got to give.

Don't bother, the person asked for help and many other gave it. It's now up to them to act. 

Lose the attitude, people are just trying to help.

Anyway seeing as you got so far with Life Is Strange you should plat it. When the final episode become available of course.

If you can't wait then for Infamous Second Son. I know you said it's hard but play through and finish it on easy first to get the feel for it. It'll make the hard play through easier.

Edited by feral611

Wow so some people still have to learn to read... I am not paying for the lessons.

Once again... first post I made

clearly 

s.t.a.t.e.s

M-Y  L-I-S-T

I am not gamestop.

Also you don't know my financial situation I don't have alot of money as I stated in this thread and it is also my games and my desition how and when I finish them not yours... 

I won't lose the attitude I will lose it when you learn to read and understand what people write.

Wow so some people still have to learn to read... I am not paying for the lessons.

clearly 

s.t.a.t.e.s

M-Y  L-I-S-T

I am not gamestop.

Also you don't know my financial situation I don't have alot of money as I stated in this thread and it is also my games and my desition how and when I finish them not yours... 

I won't lose the attitude I will lose it when you learn to read and understand what people write.

If you're going to be a dick to everyone then no one is going to want to deal with you.

I read every post in this thread before I said anything so cut the shit.

clearly 

s.t.a.t.e.s

M-Y  L-I-S-T

I am not gamestop.

The problem is .... your PS4 list is not that long. and every game on that list got atleast one time suggested , and you denied the most of them . there is not much left to suggest on your list.

TheYuriG made a good suggestion list. Easiest in my opinion , rocket leauge .   InfamousSS is easy to but you say its to hard so lets forget that. Lego jurassic park i have no idea but lego games are always easy and fast . (some are little grindy)

If you're going to be a dick to everyone then no one is going to want to deal with you.

I read every post in this thread before I said anything so cut the shit.

also btw youre no one to tell me how to behave... if you want me banned get a mod or something.

well I did say my list and then said I have no money so telling me what to buy is throwing shit at me and saying I should have money for this and that when I don't something that you shouldn't do. I am working on lbp3 currently I might do jurrasic park.