Make me get a platinum

Raccoon_0

tl;dr: Wants free Platinum with no effort but doesn't want to platinum games, loves gaming but doesn't love gaming, wants advice but hates advices, wants people to be friendly but doesn't want to act friendly himself... :D

Seriously though, after you get your act together and get your first Platinum, you gotta come back here to celebrate. This has been a really... entertaining topic, to say. Would be fun to hear how this all worked out.

I'm betting a bronze trophy that there won't be a Platinum! :bronze:  ;)

I couldn't agree more with you...

Just read the first page, so i don't know if you ended anywhere. Anyway, if you like Call of duty, Call of duty Modern warfare 3 is an easy platinum.

Some coop missions may be frustrating but i could help you if you want. The only problem is that if you want 100% you need to get the map packs.

Edited by The_GR_sNiPer

This thread is really funny :D

Can hardly believe the patience and perseverance of mankind, this ongoing discussion is the best proof of it, it's a wonderful thing to see...

Anyways thank you for killing my time, i was really bored and this put me back in a good mood :P

• Like 3

Boy, OP is like isis. She's acting like a dick to everyone and some say she was calm amazing  :lol: 
In my opinion, this topic should go on. I'll check once in a while when I want to expertize on " how to be a dick 101 " 
And for the sake of topic.
Yeah, infamous Second son is quite easy and fun and expert isn't that hard once you get used to it

Can't people just drop this already.

Why the double standards?

Any new user to the forum comes in and you guys dump on them. A more known member makes a grammatical error people will defend 'its the internet'.

Topics about gaming and money someone says 'my money my choice' a crap load of likes, when TC has been buying games and not playing them or platting them you guys have issues.

tl;dr grow up or shut up

You got an issue with TC, PM me instead of posting and I'll put you back in your place. It seems you guys love to pick on people in a group, its truly pathetic to see such a large group of adults act like this. You don't know jack about TC, there could be a bunch of reasons for their comments. No need to act like a bunch of bullies.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

In a way I understand where you're coming from, like I want to get Platinum trophies, although majority of the time I get completely bored of the game I'm playing and just become terribly bored with it and just yeah..

But yeah, I recommend Infamous Second Son.

Edit: And I just read the entire thread and I'm madly confused with what just happened.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

Well, I think it's pointless to suggest you a specific game to plat when you're obviously not enjoying it.

Sure, getting a platinum is a great feeling, especially the first one, but you shouldn't force yourself to do one :) 

If you ever play a game that you love by all your heart, then that's the best first platinum you could get. And that SHOULD be your first platinum since you're going to think about it very often. 

My first plat was Heavy Rain and it's still one of my favorite games on PS3. 

• Like 1

Well, I think it's pointless to suggest you a specific game to plat when you're obviously not enjoying it.

Sure, getting a platinum is a great feeling, especially the first one, but you shouldn't force yourself to do one :)

If you ever play a game that you love by all your heart, then that's the best first platinum you could get. And that SHOULD be your first platinum since you're going to think about it very often. 

This text can apply to nearly every(enjoyable) first time in your life ^^

But I agree with you . Don't force yourself just for the sake of having a platinum. Play games where you WANT to do everything possible and then you'll have your first platinum.

My first one was God of War 3 and that's my favourite game on the PS3. A good thing to look back now :)