Make me get a platinum

Raccoon_0

Guys... I said like a houndred times... I just poured out £69 out of my wallet I am not doing more today...

and I also said many times I am not trophy hunting I am just having fun.

Your first post on this thread said nothing about not spending money ... done with this thread now !!!

Woah, I talked about the thread and you started going personal here? LOL, ok. Not even going to return insult because it is not worth my time trying to bring someone down.

You said you are not a trophy hunter, but you want a plat. That sounds to me like buying a dog while disliking pets, if you ask me.

You have 14 PS4 games. As for saying you are not a trophy hunter, I'm supposing you won't stick to a game that you don't enjoy (which is actually what your profile and your completion % says). Taking off your list the games that are either hard or mediumly time-consuming, there are only 8 games left:

• Thief
  • Lego Jurassic
  • Disney Infinity 2.0
  • Life Is Strange
  • LBP3
  • The Legend of Korra
  • Rocket League
  • Infamous SS

You dropped Thief at 0%, so I won't even consider that as an option. Life Is Strange isn't fully released yet, so not a short-time option. You also said that you think Infamous SS is hard, so another option down. You have LBP3, Rocket League, Korra, Lego Jurassic and DIsney Infinity. If you hate online with your guts, that is 3 more down (just striked those [rocket league requires {afk} grind]). Korra has some tough parts, so I really think LEGO Jurassic is the only option you have, but even that has some grinding involved, but the way your account looks, it should be your best bet.

I looked at the Elder Scrolls Online trophies and that looked like a nightmare in itself (barely anyone got it). I don't have online and use it without a problem. Yes I do not continue games if I don't enjoy the games, I get bored easily too... so the game has to be interesting life is strange is lucky to have gotten so much interest from me.... which means it's a good game imo (not saying the other ones are bad... they just made me bored after a while). I been trying to farm out LBG3 as we speak because it looks like a easy plat 4.5/10 minor effort to earn but not too much difficulty. 

As I previously stated... I am not forcing myself, people have some messed up assuming system here and you shouldn't assume things. ''Make me'' meant that I am generally lazy and am too lazy to get trophies it didn't mean that I don't like getting them because I am always looking for networks (steam, psn) with acheviements.

To the other two posts - 

1. Not everyone sounded like they were being helpful.

2. That is why this is a thread were many people post different things. 

I seen other users on this thread reply to posts that weren't mine meaning they read the thread which isn't that hard to do, I am not asking you to read a 100 page lecture.

Edited by Raccoon_0

Why did you spend £60 on ESO you can get it for just over £20 at Thegamecollection.com Could you get a refund from where you bought it from and just order it from there? Then you would have enough to get all the telltale games and 4 plats + 1 100% :)

Edit: thought I'd stick the link in for ESO for £21 ish incase anyone wanted to play it on the cheap http://www.thegamecollection.net/catalog/product/view/id/12235/s/the-elder-scrolls-online-tamriel-unlimited-ps4/category/43/

Edited by DJROE95

Just wait for the next episodes of "Life is Strange" and you will hve your first platinum. Besides, if you're not into trophy hunting, you'll have tough time earning one. Like you said, you barely finish your games. Saying that you dont like this and that wont safe you most of the time, if you are going for a platinum. I personaly think, you could only manage to get the platinum in Lego Jurassic Park. Everything else will give you trouble. If not, show me that I'm wrong.

Edited by GrandPoseidon

Tbh I just read my first post and it clearly said... to choose something from my list. My list not the store. Not my fault if you don't bother reading the first post.

I bought it of playstation store so I cannot refund it, it was the special edition.

Ah ok then, don't think Sony would be kind enough to refund you then :(

Off your list I'd say:

Disney infinity 2.0 - very very easy and quick, set up a boosting session for the online trophies

Dragon Age Inquisition - look out for a few missable trophies but the rest all come naturally as you complete the game/side quest

LEGO Jurassic world - it's a LEGO game, collect a million things and you got yourself a plat (35/40 hours later)

Ah ok then, don't think Sony would be kind enough to refund you then :(

Off your list I'd say:

Disney infinity 2.0 - very very easy and quick, set up a boosting session for the online trophies

Dragon Age Inquisition - look out for a few missable trophies but the rest all come naturally as you complete the game/side quest

LEGO Jurassic world - it's a LEGO game, collect a million things and you got yourself a plat (35/40 hours later)

If he said he's easily bored I'd cut out LEGO Jurassic World

I looked at the Elder Scrolls Online trophies and that looked like a nightmare in itself (barely anyone got it). I don't have online and use it without a problem. Yes I do not continue games if I don't enjoy the games, I get bored easily too... so the game has to be interesting life is strange is lucky to have gotten so much interest from me.... which means it's a good game imo (not saying the other ones are bad... they just made me bored after a while). I been trying to farm out LBG3 as we speak because it looks like a easy plat 4.5/10 minor effort to earn but not too much difficulty. 

As I previously stated... I am not forcing myself, people have some messed up assuming system here and you shouldn't assume things. ''Make me'' meant that I am generally lazy and am too lazy to get trophies it didn't mean that I don't like getting them because I am always looking for networks (steam, psn) with acheviements.

To the other two posts - 

1. Not everyone sounded like they were being helpful.

2. That is why this is a thread were many people post different things. 

I seen other users on this thread reply to posts that weren't mine meaning they read the thread which isn't that hard to do, I am not asking you to read a 100 page lecture.

Gonna try to reply you in numbers because your post was long.

1- LBP3 needs to be completed as a whole in coop, you need another person or controller for that. The Guy Called Quest is quite painful to complete the 4 player challenge with 4 controllers or lag online.

2- I suppose I could agree with you, but I won't. As I said before, the thread wasn't well explained and "make me" sounds like you challenge someone to do something you don't want. If you were a premium member, I would suggest that you changed the title to "suggest me my next ps4 platinum" which would get more positive answers to you.
3- Yeah, I know, but as there are people who read everyone, there are those who just read the title and post.

I bought it (ESO) of playstation store so I cannot refund it, it was the special edition.

I feel you, my friend bought the TTK at full price and it's 70 bucks cheaper now. I'm trying to stop his tears.

People who do not enjoy collecting trophies and want them with no effort can always hack them plats and be happy. I'm not a hacker, I enjoy trophy hunting.

BUT BE AWARNED: IF YOU DO HACK MY FRIEND LET ME PRESENT YOU TO THE PSN PROFILES HALL OF SHAME!!!

damon8r351, seems like you have got a competitor.

Edited by TheYuriG

Gonna try to reply you in numbers because your post was long.

1- LBP3 needs to be completed as a whole in coop, you need another person or controller for that. The Guy Called Quest is quite painful to complete the 4 player challenge with 4 controllers or lag online.

2- I suppose I can agree with you, but I won't. As I said before, the thread wasn't well explained and "make me" sounds like you challenge someone to do something you don't want. If you were a premium member, I would suggest that you changed the title to "suggest me my next ps4 platinum" which would get more positive answers to you.
3- Yeah, I know, but as there are people who read everyone, there are those who just read the title and post.

I feel you, my friend bought the TTK at full price and it's 70 bucks cheaper now. I'm trying to stop his tears.

damon8rndajksdhausdas, seems like I can't get your ID right AND you have got a competitor.

I don't have money for 4 controllers but I don't mind lagging online to get a trophy. 

Actually here in UK in stores the price isn't changed in my area and stands at £44 in store. £55 on psn store and £69 for psn store special edition.

@Makise Kurisu I ended up screaming after people replied not before. My first post did not include screaming, your post is very off topic though. If you want to discuss such things with me use the PM please or visitor messages.

@Max clearly said ''from my list'' I don't know how else to highlight it, it isn't hard to read the first post.

Edited by Raccoon_0

I don't have money for 4 controllers but I don't mind lagging online to get a trophy. 

Actually here in UK in stores the price isn't changed in my area and stands at £44 in store. £55 on psn store and £69 for psn store special edition.

@Makise Kurisu I ended up screaming after people replied not before. My first post did not include screaming, your post is very off topic though. If you want to discuss such things with me use the PM please or visitor messages.[/size]

If you play without patches installed you can complete the trophy 'a guy called quest' offline by yourself, YouTube has a few guides for how to do it :)

I'd seriously recommend looking at online sites to get your games mate, I picked up LBP3 a few days ago for £12.99 and it's only £14.99 on Amazon, just shop around a little and you'll save yourself a tonne of money = more games :D

If you have 2, that is already good enough. I had 2 and my friend had 2, we got the level done, but be aware that lagging is bad. I'm used to lag online and wouldn't mention if it was a little disturbance, but it isn't.

What do you mean? Is that about ESO?

Actually, I forgot the trophy is glitched pre-patch. This guy got it covered for you:

If you play without patches installed you can complete the trophy 'a guy called quest' offline by yourself, YouTube has a few guides for how to do it  :)

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

If you have 2, that is already good enough. I had 2 and my friend had 2, we got the level done, but be aware that lagging is bad. I'm used to lag online and wouldn't mention if it was a little disturbance, but it isn't.

What do you mean? Is that about ESO?

Actually, I forgot the trophy is glitched pre-patch. This guy got it covered for you:

I have only one controller and can't get more atm unless they are £11. 

Yeah about eso. 

okay thanks