Make me get a platinum

Raccoon_0

also btw youre no one to tell me how to behave... if you want me banned get a mod or something.

well I did say my list and then said I have no money so telling me what to buy is throwing shit at me and saying I should have money for this and that when I don't something that you shouldn't do. I am working on lbp3 currently I might do jurrasic park.

It's called friendly advice. Something that you can't seem to comprehend. I don't have to do anything, the mods with show up here on their own. Never implied you'd get banned or that I wanted you to. Edited by feral611

for your info I play games since I was a kid, and I am not quitting. How my profile looks is non of your business.

Judging by your demeanor, I would have to guess that you are still a kid, yeah? Your childish behavior thus far proves that. This thread is beyond pointless now. We have all given you our suggestions, now its up to you to go do something with them.

for your info I play games since I was a kid, and I am not quitting. How my profile looks is non of your business.

Then why ask for help/advice? We are trying to give you advice and we have all read your requirements on what you won't and will do, but still you give us abuse like we're little kids. Look and re-read what some of us have said, if you feel that the info we gave you is useless, try seeking playstationtrophies.org or other Play-station trophies websites. We can only help you if you keep calm. 

It's called friendly advice. Something that you can't seem to comprehend. I don't have to do anything, the mods with show up here on their own. Never implied you'd get banned or that I wanted you to.

tbh I don't care if the mods show up or not.

I said look at the list not judge my trophies I do not want to be a trophy whore. 

Thank you  Kulzyc and Superbuu3 for replying like adults.

Edited by Raccoon_0

it is also my games and my desition how and when I finish them not yours... 

Surely this comment in itself defeats the object of this thread?

Anyway, here are my thoughts:

LBP3 - It's by far the easiest LBP game, however the trophies you might have difficulty with on the basis of missing accessories are A Guy Called Quest (but there is a glitch to do this but you need to delete the patch) and Don't Go Alone, which requires you to complete co-op with another person (bearing in mind only the host gets the trophies)  You have already said you don't have a second controller, and I can't see any indication of you having a Vita (which can be used for remote play) so a good option would be to set up a game session here HOWEVER you also said you get bored quickly and I wouldn't want someone to spend the time helping you get the trophy and then you not helping them in return.

Life is Strange - The easiest option, but given the game is episodic you might be waiting for a while (although you didn't really specify a timescale for you wanting to earn a platinum)

Rocket League - I've not tried this yet myself, but seen a lot of positive comments on here about this and it seems like a pretty easy platinum.

Lego Jurassic World - Lego games are typically pretty straightforward plats (although collectible heavy) and I've heard good reports about this game.

Uncharted 3 - The easiest of the Uncharted series, however I do note you mentioned you were having some difficulties with Infamous SS on expert setting, so crushing difficulty on UC3 may prove to be a little challenging.

Ni No Kuni - I'm only at 2% on this myself, but will be picking it up again in the next week or so, if you'd like we can set it up as a group "we play" event and that gives you some encouragement and motivation having people working on this at the same time and sharing hints and tips (see all the we play sessions and guides that SuperBuu3 has set up - it's pretty awesome)

Those are my initial thoughts anyway after glancing at your profile...I noticed you have PS+ but not sure what games (if any) you have on your download list otherwise I could make suggestions from there also.

Anyway, it's your decision, I've just given a few games based on my experiences.

• Like 2

I said look at the list not judge my trophies I do not want to be a trophy whore. 

i dont think that they try to judge you .  they try to use your profile to find out which Plat suites your play styl best .  we dont know  you so the profile is often useful to find something out about playstyl . 

And there are more mature /adult answeres here.  troll lvl is very low in my opinion. dont take every comment personal or as an insult . :)

Edited by Xionx

I'll be honest given the responses you got from your initial posts you've stayed relatively calm. I would've been way more pissed off by now (not saying thats the right thing to do, just saying I can understand your frustrations). You've got enough to go on now, so just leave the thread and don't worry about it. No point in angering mods for no reason.

If you need a bit more info just quote one of the people who seems to be answering your question the way you wanted it answered, as it seems to have more interpretations than you initially expected.

i dont think that they try to judge you .  they try to use your profile to find out which Plat suites your play styl best .  we dont know  you so the profile is often useful to find something out about playstyl . 

And there are more mature /adult answeres here.  troll lvl is very low in my opinion. dont take every comment personal or as an insult . :)

In all fairness, naturally people take neutral comments to possibly have offensive undertones when a person is on the defensive as they thought people were insulting them.

• Like 1

I'll be honest given the responses you got from your initial posts you've stayed relatively calm. I would've been way more pissed off by now (not saying thats the right thing to do, just saying I can understand your frustrations). You've got enough to go on now, so just leave the thread and don't worry about it. No point in angering mods for no reason.

If you need a bit more info just quote one of the people who seems to be answering your question the way you wanted it answered, as it seems to have more interpretations than you initially expected.

In all fairness, naturally people take neutral comments to possibly have offensive undertones when a person is on the defensive as they thought people were insulting them.

Tbh the thread seems to be dying out and the trolls are standing alone talking to themselves so it is getting better.

xZoneHunter I decided to go with LBG3 and Life Is Strange when the next episode comes out.

Edited by Raccoon_0
  • Like 2

OP you already earned a platinum, just sync your trophy list....

t7Iv6O7v.png

Jk, use the suggestions posted by the other users.

If i wasnt using a ipad i would try to insert something of epic proportions, but you deserve a cookie and maybe a plat yourself, god i must stop posting on this thread but yet so bad for me but cant get enough of it noooooo!