Make me get a platinum

Raccoon_0

Do The Walking Dead. You couldn't possibly not accomplish that.

I don't have that game for ps4 xD you see I just spend £69 on ESO... So I am not planning to pour out more money any time soon.

@Okabe Rintarou really? xD

Edited by Raccoon_0

Don't force yourself to get a platinum. You have to enjoy the hardships that come with it. You have plenty of easy platinums in your list, so if you're really up for it there's loads to choose from.

Also Life is Strange should be an auto platinum when the last episode is out (if you get it) if you just want to have a platinum.

If you just want some suggestions for easy plats:

• InFamous Second son
  • Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
  • Uncharted 3
  • Bioshock Infinite

are all fairly straight forward. You can always use a guide for some of the more obscure ones and collectibles.

Edited by Ric

If you look at my profile I have been aceing LiS but.... the last episode isn't gonna be out for a while

Tbh I don't get how you call infamous ss a easy platinum... I can't do shit on expert difficulty.

It has a platinum percentage of nearly 37% on this site. That's really high considering a lot of people don't play to platinum games.

If you consider InFamous Second Son hard on expert mode, then platting games might not be your thing.

You can always go for the really, really..... really easy ones like the Telltale ones (walking dead and similar games) any other game usually has one or a couple of trophies you actually have to earn (rather than just get for doing something trivial). I have some children's games on my list (like Ice Age 3 and Cars Race-O-Rama (both PS3)) which are really easy to plat, but even those have at least 1 that doesn't come free.

Getting platinums is usually a prestige thing, and there isn't a lot of prestige in free platinums anyway.

Edited by Ric
  • Like 2

If you consider InFamous Second Son hard on expert mode, then platting games might not be your thing.

I don't have a PS4 yet, but the other infamous games are very straight forward to plat.  Not really difficult, with just a little skill needed for the final boss fight.  If these games are too difficult, then yeah, either pick a kids game or telltale game as those require you to basically do nothing for the plat, but otherwise, you're probably not gonna get a plat anytime soon.

Also, google the games trophy guide.  If it's a 3/10 or less, then you really shouldn't have to do much, if any work to get the plat.

AC China looks pretty cool if you still have it

Why the desire for a platinum then?

because it looks nice.. that is all... I like seeing 100% is that a bad thing... do I have to be a trophy hunter just because I want a few plats but don't want to be sitting infront of my screen going obessive over trophies. Seriously... not every trophy means youre some addicted trophy hunter.

Yes I still have it.

Edited by Raccoon_0
  • Like 1

because it looks nice.. that is all... I like seeing 100% is that a bad thing... do I have to be a trophy hunter just because I want a few plats but don't want to be sitting infront of my screen going obessive over trophies. Seriously... not every trophy means youre some addicted trophy hunter.

Yes I still have it.

Hey, I get it.   I try not to obsess over trophies as well.  I'm no hunter (at least yet, we'll see) but I'm going for the Mirror's Edge platinum because I love the game.  Choose a game you love, and finish it outright.  Should be rewarding.

• Like 1

This thread is either ridiculous or poorly expressed, I can't decide.

hm... what about your post is really not needed? don't like the post no need to post... unless your life is so pathetic you have nothing else to do but comment on threads you do not like.

This thread is either ridiculous or poorly expressed, I can't decide.

I know right, how can we force you get a platinum if you are not into it? Simple. Don't plat at all but if you want a suggestion I'd go for The Walking Dead 1 since it's only needed to complete the game for the platinum and the game is very enjoyable

I see people here are blind to reading.

1. I FLUSHED OUT MY WALLET AND DO NOT PLAN ON BUYING ANY MORE GAMES ATM

2. I NEVER SAID I AM FORCING MYSELF I AM JUST LETTING PEOPLE CHOOSE FOR ME AS SOMETHING FUN

3. WHEN HAVE I SAID I AM NOT INTO PLATINUM? YOU NEVER ASKED ME SO YOU DON'T KNOW THIS

I have to write caps for people to be able to understand... seriously what is this nursery

I see people here are blind to reading.

1. I FLUSHED OUT MY WALLET AND DO NOT PLAN ON BUYING ANY MORE GAMES ATM

2. I NEVER SAID I AM FORCING MYSELF I AM JUST LETTING PEOPLE CHOOSE FOR ME AS SOMETHING FUN

3. WHEN HAVE I SAID I AM NOT INTO PLATINUM? YOU NEVER ASKED ME SO YOU DON'T KNOW THIS

I have to write caps for people to be able to understand... seriously what is this nursery

I think you took the posts in this thread too seriously.  We all came and helped you (some different ways than others) and you CAPS attacked.

Remember you're the one asking us what to play...  :huh:

• Like 4