This game is annoying me

More so the people playing, try to join death wish lobbies and i get kicked either right away, half way through or last night just as we threw the last bag in the piece of shit kicked everyone one by one so he could finish the mission by himself? 

Am I the only one getting this or have you guys been finding it an issue as well?

• Like 1

Well a Mic is preferred or rather some experience with the game is helpful for alot of people.  If you are standing there not knowing what to do or just screwing up the missions all together you are sure to be booted.  More so than not you should be learning what to do before joining other peoples missions.  Me personally, alot know me from PC Payday and I wasn't kicked out of any deathwish missions.  As a lvl 35 I was able to Stealth most of the deathwish missions cause the PS4 version is still broken as the pc version will not let you take short cuts no more.  Don't forget when they fix the rouge skill on ps4 like they did on pc your dodge won't be as good.  plat the game before they get the patches in. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

PC Payday 2 veteran here and it happened there a lot too. What I found on PC version was that the best time to not get kicked from lobbies until getting Infamy levels was playing during free weekends. Obviously not an option here, so the suggestion of hosting your own is a good idea (only problem being that you're paying your own offshore to do that, so I still usually like to avoid it). 

It feels jarring having it happen again since I'm starting back out on the PS4 version. I'm used to joining in with 3 detection and having people generally be pretty chill about not kicking me. Now I gotta wait til I can drop pretty low again

• 4 months later...

I remember going solo playing The Diamond on Deathwish, I fcked up in the late game and alerted the enemies so I turned the session to Public and a random quickly joined in but he got downed but he kept the heat off of me until the time I got to the heli escape area and I just couldn't risk failing that mission so I just kicked him.

It wouldn't count for him as completed anyway.

But for the OP's question, I've experienced this. There are just people who are just being jerks/trolls.

I'm not sure if there's still people like that now.

Edited by ipot_04

• 4 months later...

I still get kicked some times before the game starts, even joining "overkill" difficulty lobbies on missions I've done dozens of times already without a problem. I'm level 89. Man, this game plays like any other FPS. Not that hard to get used to and the lvl is high enough to have useful skills unlocked like health regeneration.

Christ, just spent the past hour getting kicked late during matches for no reason at all. Didn't go down or anything. Host your own games. 

Edited by Beatmania2dxs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes host your own games. People in the payday series are known to be serious dickheads. They either kick you cause they're trolling or they kick you at the end because they think that only one person in the lobby = more money for them, because they're stupid. Don't even deal with it. 

• 2 months later...
On 2016-7-19 at 2:41 PM, ipot_04 said:

I remember going solo playing The Diamond on Deathwish, I fcked up in the late game and alerted the enemies so I turned the session to Public and a random quickly joined in but he got downed but he kept the heat off of me until the time I got to the heli escape area and I just couldn't risk failing that mission so I just kicked him.

It wouldn't count for him as completed anyway.

But for the OP's question, I've experienced this. There are just people who are just being jerks/trolls.

I'm not sure if there's still people like that now.

This doesn't make sense. So what you're basically saying is a person joined your group and helped you and when you were at the end of the mission you booted him out because you didn't want to take a chance not getting the trophy yet after that you put "But for the OP question, I've experienced this. There are just people who are being jerks/trolls."

Don't get me wrong I might be reading it wrong but what you've said was contradictory and hypocritical?

17 hours ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

This doesn't make sense. So what you're basically saying is a person joined your group and helped you and when you were at the end of the mission you booted him out because you didn't want to take a chance not getting the trophy yet after that you put "But for the OP question, I've experienced this. There are just people who are being jerks/trolls."

Don't get me wrong I might be reading it wrong but what you've said was contradictory and hypocritical?

Why would I risk failing a mission I finished for most of the entire time solo?

The guy I kicked was literally there for only a few seconds (didn't even lasted for a minute) and didn't really do much except getting shot and downed almost immediately as soon as he entered my game while I was able to rush to the escape point then I got downed while that other guy didn't follow me and just stayed on an area and got surrounded fast and downed.

So basically, I got downed first before him so you probably know that would result in a fail.

Besides that, for a bit of XP he'll get because he joined almost at the end of the job, it's just not worth it to fail that mission since I suck at stealth especially if I did it on Deathwish solo.

If I was a jerk then I would've kicked him immediately as soon as he loaded. I gave him a small chance to run quickly to the escape point but he didn't,I'd rather kick a random out of my game if it was clutch like that. So yeah, he didn't really help at all.

As far as I have seen on the PS4 version, there are a lot of people who joins higher difficulty lobbies while they don't really know what to do or they're really under leveled. Some are oblivious to their surroundings and still continuously loot even though the rest of the team is already waiting by the escape point.

Edited by ipot_04
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ipot_04 said:

Why would I risk failing a mission I finished for most of the entire time solo?

The guy I kicked was literally there for only a few seconds (didn't even lasted for a minute) and didn't really do much except getting shot and downed almost immediately as soon as he entered my game while I was able to rush to the escape point then I got downed while that other guy didn't follow me and just stayed on an area and got surrounded fast and downed.

So basically, I got downed first before him so you probably know that would result in a fail.

Besides that, for a bit of XP he'll get because he joined almost at the end of the job, it's just not worth it to fail that mission since I suck at stealth especially if I did it on Deathwish solo.

If I was a jerk then I would've kicked him immediately as soon as he loaded. I gave him a small chance to run quickly to the escape point but he didn't,I'd rather kick a random out of my game if it was clutch like that. So yeah, he didn't really help at all.

As far as I have seen on the PS4 version, there are a lot of people who joins higher difficulty lobbies while they don't really know what to do or they're really under leveled. Some are oblivious to their surroundings and still continuously loot even though the rest of the team is already waiting by the escape point.

Okay I understand now, my apologies. I didn't entirely get your motive and explanation with the first post you posted, now I've seen your reply to what confused me it makes sense... Again my apologies ?

• 2 weeks later...

I kick people often but only for a few reasons (that seem to happen rather reliably):

1. They are dinking around and not coming to the van - I'm fair, I give 1 min to get there,  and I spam the "follow me button" if they don't come, keep fighting or show no signs that the escape is there - then bye bye.
2. They threaten to prolong the heist - prime example Counterfeit, if I want to leave - but I see somebody going towards the printing press, I kick them without hesitation because the second they interact with the press I'm forced to stay and wait longer.  This happens in a lot of heists where you have the option to leave or stay longer.   If I'm working on completion, I don't want to stay longer.
3. If they go down early in a mission, and they are better off replaced by somebody else - sorry but I'm not going to sit around and wait for a hostage that will never be captured or for you to leave on your own.
4. If they shoot my trip mines - RIP, instant kick.
5. If they're low level in a high level heist but keep running out like Rambo and getting killed - I have no problem helping low levels, but if you don't learn from your mistakes, you're done.