What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

1 hour ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

MLB The Show 19, unless you're ready for preparing a lot of alt accounts and dedicate some time (not to mention the 72-hour freeze up in the matchmaking, meaning you can't match up with the same account once found/matched)

Assetto corsa.

Sorry    

@xurdias your profile is too good for this thread

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

On 7/11/2022 at 4:31 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

Assetto corsa.

Sorry    

@xurdias your profile is too good for this thread

Your account is a tricky one! Plenty of non-100%s but you have the platinum in many of them. But given the fact you haven't touched it (or at least haven't popped a trophy in it) for what's coming up on 4 years, I'd say keeping your distance from Playstation VR Worlds is probably best for now. 

5 minutes ago, IcySeaSurfer said:

Geez realm722 your profile ain't easy for this, you've platted almost everything! Since it's the only sports game you haven't platted I'll say City Skylines for you.

Your profile doesn't have many multiplayer games, so I am gonna have to go with Hell Let loose for you.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 6:05 AM, serrated-banner9 said:

Super meat boy for you. Unless you want a bunch of ultra rares and countless hours of practise trying to beat every world without dying

I'll say Switchblade. It gets pretty boring after a short time, but also the server shutdown was supposed to be over a year ago so I wouldn't risk it at this point as they could pretty much go down any time (but to be honest, it doesn't look like that's gonna happen).

37 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

I'll say Switchblade. It gets pretty boring after a short time, but also the server shutdown was supposed to be over a year ago so I wouldn't risk it at this point as they could pretty much go down any time (but to be honest, it doesn't look like that's gonna happen).

Just forget you've every played Digimon Cyber Sleuth

That plat is not fun at all

15 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Don't go for destruction all stars lol, shifty ass game and shifty platinum it's the worst combination, just bots , no one plays that crap

Call of Duty: WWII

I don't like CoD, so there's that.  Also looks pretty grindy.

Edited by JaneAusten69

13 hours ago, shxrpay said:

since you quoted me i might as well do you

Wipeout Omega collection

quite a few trophies which are grinds like beat zico

you know what let's do more people :D

12 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

Just forget you've every played Digimon Cyber Sleuth

That plat is not fun at all

hard to pick

i think i will go with Pro Evolution soccer 2014 better to forgot that exsits

12 hours ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Don't go for destruction all stars lol, shitty ass game and shifty platinum it's the worst combination, just bots , no one plays that crap

dreams, grinding to level 30, yeah just forget it exists

12 hours ago, JaneAusten69 said:

Call of Duty: WWII

I don't like CoD, so there's that.  Also looks pretty grindy.

i would say NHL 12 but that is unobtainable so for a obtainable one i will go with COD modern warfare 2

6 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Was hard to pick one for you, but...just gonna say Killzone 2 since you can't anyway.

forget Tetris effect

also you should go for NASCAR heat 3, you have all 4 of the unobtainable trophies so you only have to do single player stuff to get a plat which you could brag about lol

6 hours ago, Maya Akitsu said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 purple dragon. :D

rayman legends

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, darkrequiem7 said:

Hotline Miami. It's probably the only game on your not-100% list that I have tried that I wouldn't care to go back and try again.

That or Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning which is a decent game with a forgettable story but not one I'd want to plat again.

Tomb Raider. The online grind for rank 60 is so annoying. Also the multiplayer is dead so you gonna have to boost.

19 minutes ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Shenmue... It ain't hard but MAN was it a snooze fest... Save your time and sanity ?

That was a chore to go through your list ?

Doom 3 bfg edition. 

Online is boostable (if servers are still going?) but with 3 nightmare campaigns and 2 Ultra violence campaigns, this is brutal!

• Like 1