What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Don't go for the Max Payne 3 platinum. That New York Minute Hardcore will drive you insane.

DO NOT go for the Gran Turismo 5 platinum, That Car Collector trophy will break your controller

The Gold Standard trophy will drive you insane

2 Trophies are already unobtainable, so don't bother

Edited by ee28max

DO NOT go for the Gran Turismo 5 platinum, That Car Collector trophy will break your controller

The Gold Standard trophy will drive you insane

2 Trophies are already unobtainable, so don't bother

No shame in leaving all those Call of Duty games without plats. The only one I ever bothered platting that I played was World at War. And that was something I did over 6 years after I first played the game lol. I don't have much intention in revisiting the others...

Dead Space 2

Specifically hardcore mode. Not worth the frustration in me opinion

I stopped playing this back in January after getting stuck on Chapter 9 and onwards, and not to mention I've used my second save lol

If I do go back to this, most likely that the last save is going to be Chapter 13 / 14 or I'll probably just restart and use my saves somewhere better.

I stopped playing this back in January after getting stuck on Chapter 9 and onwards, and not to mention I've used my second save lol

If I do go back to this, most likely that the last save is going to be Chapter 13 / 14 or I'll probably just restart and use my saves somewhere better.

Beyond: Two Souls. 

So unengaging.