What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

EDIT: Whoops.

Mirror's Edge - a whole load of hassle, from what I've heard about the game.

Ahhh yes. I remember going to EB games (equivalency of GameStop in US;I'm from canada) and looking at the bargain bin. I saw Mirror's Edge just there for $9.99 CAD, and I was like why not.

I remember at first playing it for fun and not even caring about the trophies since I saw its difficulty and I said, nope not happening. But something about it made me fall in love with it and I'll tell u something, If you're just going for trophies, then you'll have a hard time getting it. But I was surprised with myself since I platted it. It was a lot easier to endure since it probably is my favourite Game on console as you can tell by my profile pic ;). I totally understand where someone can easily gave up, BUT MAN I LOVE THIS GAME.

Sorry for my long, boring story and for the caps but I just wanted to share something.:)

GTA4. I don't think I've come across a game more aptly described by the OP than that. Even if you murder all 200 pigeons, endure all stunt jumps, and finish whatever else there is to 100% single-player, the infamous AWP will test your dedication to trophy hunting and then cruelly mock you with a single bronze ping for hundreds of matches of effort. And don't forget about Wanted, but i hope you'll just take my advice...

• Like 1