How do I cancel a PS Store preorder?

Pep1tozXOF

If you don't have money on the account at the day it should be funded, it's automatically canceled. Remove your credit card info until the pre-order expires and you should be good.

Back in 2013, people used to exploit the shit out of this to get 'free' games in some arabian country with pre-ordering exploitation.

I must object

I think 60 bucks for pre ordering sf5 is money well spent

I must object this objection. He was saving that money for Persona f***ing 5.

And if what he says is true, his brother did it. All I can say is that sucks and you should really protect your account more. There is a security measure you can implement that will require you to always enter your password at checkout. That's what I do since I share my PS4 with a sibling.

• Like 2

I must object this objection. He was saving that money for Persona f***ing 5.

And if what he says is true, his brother did it. All I can say is that sucks and you should really protect your account more. There is a security measure you can implement that will require you to always enter your password at checkout. That's what I do since I share my PS4 with a sibling.

If anything he should be thanking his brother!

I BRING THE ANSWER (c'mon guys... Google has all the answers):

How Do I Cancel a Pre-Order?
The process depends on how close the release date is when you want to cancel the order:

Before payment has been taken from your wallet
You can cancel your pre-order via Account Management up to but not including the date that payment is taken from your wallet. You will usually be charged two days before the expected release date although this can vary. We will send you a confirmation email on the day we take payment.

As long as you have not received the payment confirmation email, you can cancel your pre-order by going to Transaction History on any devices activated on your account:

1. Go to your Transaction History - find out how here.
  2. Find the pre-order that you want to cancel - the purchase date will be the date that you placed the pre-order.
  3. If it is still before the release date there will be an option to cancel the pre-order.

After payment has been taken but before the release date
Once payment has been taken from your wallet, you can cancel your pre-order up to but not including the release date and will receive a refund of the purchase price to your wallet. To cancel your pre-order after payment has been taken, but before the release date, please contact Customer Support.

On or after the release date
You are not entitled to cancel your pre-order on or after the release date. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Terms of Service and User Agreement.

Source: PlayStation®Store pre-orders

Edited by djGLCKR
  • Like 2

Did not even know you can cancel. 

If you are going to spend 60...why not get a beautiful game like Persona 5 physically?

Street Fighter drops it's price faster than Persona.

After 1 month  of release SF 4 Ultra Latest version dropped from 40 to 10 at Wal Mart Canada.

If anything he should be thanking his brother!

Yeah, with a Sonic Boom to his face for wasting money on a game that will have a Ultra Super Duper Hyper Diaper Mega Mighty XXXXXXXXXXX-dra EX50000000000000000 Alpha Beta Omega Why The Fuck Did You Buy The First 500 Zillion Versions Extreme Arcade Home Office Version 1000 Edition. 

• Like 2

I share all of my consoles with my sibling. :D And she buys stuff all the time without me knowing. On my birthday I was like: Hey where's my PS wallet money? She had pre-ordered Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles as a gift to me. That was nice of her. But we try to be fair share the money so that I spent half she half. Could it be possible your brother bought it by mistake? This happened once to my dad when he left his PS4 on and my younger little sisters bought some games from PSstore since they thought they can play them. They didn't realize they had to pay them. But I would just make him pay you with real money than call Sony. That would teach him a lesson especially if it was not an accident.