Say what? (Trophy List Discussion)

I was expecting a side scroller starring Elsa freezing and shattering all the haters with solid ice. DISAPPOINTED. 

Jetpack Joyride is free for US accounts. It might be all of NA, but I'm 100% sure it's free for US accounts.This is for both the vita and ps3 versions.

You know i was playing this game on my phone then i thought the same thing and wanted to grab the ps3 version- went to both the ps store and the web store and it isnt there anymore. Now it has the game+ gold with it but nothing thats free. 

edit- Just did a google search for jetpack joyride free ps3 and i found it- but its not available anymore. 

Edited by limelight1979

You know i was playing this game on my phone then i thought the same thing and wanted to grab the ps3 version- went to both the ps store and the web store and it isnt there anymore. Now it has the game+ gold with it but nothing thats free. 

Maybe it was just free for a limited time? I got both the ps3 and vita versions free last year i think.

Jetpack Joyride is free for US accounts. It might be all of NA, but I'm 100% sure it's free for US accounts.This is for both the vita and ps3 versions.

It was free here too. Initially...

It came out on both platforms here at the end of 2012 IIRC and everything was swell. Later on some time though, I noticed they were charging for it, and have ever since.Considering that version has no updates and is miles behind the phone version, that's bullshit. On top of that, if you download that game, as in pay for it, the name of the game you'll be downloading is called "Jetpack Joyride FREE"

Owners of JJ Free did at least get access to the deluxe version for free though, that sells for even more on it's own I think. I got both games on both platforms for free, so yay for being an early bird.

As long as people are actually commenting on this, couple of questions

1. Is the mobile game actually any good?

2. Will it be playable or payable?

3. As someone who's never seen, nor intends to see, Frozen, am I going to be able to appreciate this?

4. Can I play this without hearing Let It Go, or similar music I don't particularly want in my life?

As long as people are actually commenting on this, couple of questions

1. Is the mobile game actually any good?

2. Will it be playable or payable?

3. As someone who's never seen, nor intends to see, Frozen, am I going to be able to appreciate this?

4. Can I play this without hearing Let It Go, or similar music I don't particularly want in my life?

1. If you like match 3 games, then yes. You either like 'em or don't.

2. Don't know yet, but I'm guessing/assuming it will be a Freemium model. Don't quote me on that. I may be wrong.

3. The mobile version only has a map that thinly resembles the events of the film, but you don't need to see Frozen to enjoy it.

4. The mobile version uses generic music that wasn't even in the film.

All my answers come from what the mobile game is. Who knows how different things may be in the console version.

I would have loved a real Frozen game. Elsas ice powers would have been so cool in a game.

I wish they'd start making real games again. I loved the Finding Nemo and Atlantis games I played as a kid

She is a playable character in Disney Infinity with her powers but I know what you mean.

I was not expecting this game at all, maybe I will give this try.