Driveclub PS+ edition and season pass bundle

Superbuu3

This seems like an amazing deal:

£15.99 in the UK:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/driveclub-full-game-for-playstationplus-season-pass-bundle/cid=EP9000-CUSA00003_00-XXDRIVECLUBPSUSP

I can't find a similar offer in the US, but to put that in perspective thats about the same price as the season pass alone in America.

Australian PSN store prices.

DriveClub Season Pass: $19.45.

DriveClub PS Plus Edition: Free

DriveClub PS Plus Edition to full game: $22.95.

DriveClub PS Plus Edition to full game with season pass: $29.95.

All in all, not that bad of a price no matter what choice you make. The season pass here until the new price was 35 or so I believe, and I was considering picking it up sometime then at that price, less than 20 and I'll snag it some time when I've got the extra dosh to throw away on DLC. Interestingly though, you can't buy the full game on the store, only the PS Plus upgrade, which basically means they're making you try the game before you buy the game, and that is never a bad thing.

Edit: Hell, I'd actually be tempted to buy the PS Plus Edition to full game with season pass option for the extra ten bucks, so I could trade the game in at a future date possibly for more, though I doubt that since I bought it for 16 a few months ago now. 

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  • Like 1

I've just purchased this but when I load my game it's still just the standard free version, I must be missing something obvious! Any help? Thanks in advance!

Yes you are only missing 20DLCs lol

You have to manually put them all in download list.

Also you have to download the game unlock if I'm not wrong.

Edited by pese-97

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. This bundle upgrades the free PS+ limited version to the complete version and unlocks all DLC released up until this point (events and vehicles), meaning you will be able to get 100% trophy completion.

Actually after looking into it this version comes with the base game and 80 of the dlc trophies. That would leave 15 trophies off. This is according to the game description on the us ps store.

Or is the description wrong?

Edited by snakebit10

Actually after looking into it this version comes with the base game and 80 of the dlc trophies. That would leave 15 trophies off. This is according to the game description on the us ps store.

Or is the description wrong?

I think the 3 first DLCs were free, so that's why they aren't included in the season pass or in this bundle. But the PS+ free Edition doesn't allow us to play the free DLCs.

Since the bundle have the full game + season pass, it allows us to get the base platinum, the 15 free DLC trophies and the 80 paid DLC trophies (that are mentioned in the description).

But it will take quite a while to get 100%, since getting all stars in all DLCs isn't exactly trivial and there's a ton of content..

• Like 1

I think the 3 first DLCs were free, so that's why they aren't included in the season pass or in this bundle. But the PS+ free Edition doesn't allow us to play the free DLCs.

Since the bundle have the full game + season pass, it allows us to get the base platinum, the 15 free DLC trophies and the 80 paid DLC trophies (that are mentioned in the description).

But it will take quite a while to get 100%, since getting all stars in all DLCs isn't exactly trivial and there's a ton of content..

Thanks for the clarification. Wasn't aware the first 3 were free.

• Like 1

Thanks for the clarification. Wasn't aware the first 3 were free.

I think they were (I know for sure that the 1st big one was, not 100% sure about the other 2). But regardless of that, I did got the game+season pass bundle and have been able to get trophies from all DLC packs (as you can check on my profile), so it's possible to 100% it buying that bundle.