Platinum Rain Day - Ended

If you want to keep your wings for flying, I suggest you never say that again

Admit it, you're secretly a Nep fan  :awesome:.

MOTHER FU-

• Like 1

I'd like to join in, if I can? I've been lurking the thread, but PS+ games have been holding me back. I give up, they can just expire.  -_-

Very tentative list, if so:

1. Lego Marvel Super Heroes - 26/46, 42%   (Have to re-beat the story before I can get more. Ran into a glitch and had to restart.)
2. Dante's Inferno - 30/55 (-1 DLC), 49%
3. Hitman: Absolution - 21/47, 41%
4. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 16/48, 22%
5. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - 0/16
6. Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One - 4/45, 7%
7. Game of Thrones - 0/51
8. The Sims 3 - 0/51
9. Dragon Age: Origins - 0/77
10. Assassin's Creed II - 0/51

I'd like to join in, if I can? I've been lurking the thread, but PS+ games have been holding me back. I give up, they can just expire.  -_-

Very tentative list, if so:

1. Lego Marvel Super Heroes - 26/46, 42%   (Have to re-beat the story before I can get more. Ran into a glitch and had to restart.)

2. Dante's Inferno - 30/55 (-1 DLC), 49%

3. Hitman: Absolution - 21/47, 41%

4. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 16/48, 22%

5. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - 0/16

6. Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One - 4/45, 7%

7. Game of Thrones - 0/51

8. The Sims 3 - 0/51

9. Dragon Age: Origins - 0/77

10. Assassin's Creed II - 0/51

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive:. Have fun :D

Dead Island Riptide beaten :) Now I just need to play through all the main story missions in co-op to plat the game. I have solved my LV 70 problem...just start a new character :P So I have my main character at 69 and 9/10ths so once Co-Op is finished I just a bit more experience on Plat Rain day :)

• Like 1

Ok, well that's all the Lego games on my list out of the way:

Plat #5 Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita) (98%) (39/41) - Trophy Left: A Siriusly Cold Dish - Ready to Plat

...Considering I've only seen the first two Harry Potter films, the story mode of this game made about as much sense to me as the plotline for Deadly Premonition :lol:

Also, 2 more games which I have been slowly working on:

De Blob 2: (89%) (23/26)

GTA IV (79%) (42/51)

- Replayed De Blob on easy mode and have completed all the collectables now, however due to me f'n my save file up when I first played (ie, resorting to Easy difficulty after I completed Normal, for some unknown stupid reason, as this can't be reversed), I need to do one more speed run through the game on Normal difficulty without any upgrades :rolleyes: . Then, on Jan 1st, I'll just need to get an S ranking in one level on my old save for Nothing but the best to pop.

- Compeleted story mode on GTA4 again, under 30 hours, and am working on all the miscellaneous bits and pieces to reach 100% in game competion now. Planning on leaving the Chain Reaction trophy for Jan 1st.

EDIT: Tell you what, I'm going to add one more easy Plat to my list, because I currently have 39 Plats, and I would really love for GTA4 to be my 50th Plat :yay:

Goat Simulator (PS3) (0%) (0/31)

Edited by masdawg1988

I started up Life is Strange (36%) and played until the end of chapter 2. It's really interesting so far.

And from now on, I will refer to Chloe Price as Delinquent Rise.

I'm going to finish this up by Sunday, leaving the trophy for completing Episode 5 for January 3. After that, I'll either start up Tales for the Borderlands or get back to grinding accessories in Lightning Returns.

Oh, and how about holding the next Plat Rain event in 2017?

Edited by jantrick2

Dead Island Riptide beaten :) Now I just need to play through all the main story missions in co-op to plat the game. I have solved my LV 70 problem...just start a new character :P So I have my main character at 69 and 9/10ths so once Co-Op is finished I just a bit more experience on Plat Rain day :)

Lol, that's a great way to solve it :lol:.

Plat #5 Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita) (98%) (39/41) - Trophy Left: A Siriusly Cold Dish - Ready to Plat

...Considering I've only seen the first two Harry Potter films, the story mode of this game made about as much sense to me as the plotline for Deadly Premonition :lol:

GTA IV (79%) (42/51)

Congrats :yay:, added the other games. You should really watch the other 6 Harry Potter movies. After the first 2 movies, a new director took over. Movies 3-8 aren't aimed at young children (unlike the first 2 movies).

We already have a date set for the next PRD :D.

UPDATE:

REMEMBER ME 28% :) great game :)

Nice, updated.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

GTA IV (79%) (42/51)

- Replayed De Blob on easy mode and have completed all the collectables now, however due to me f'n my save file up when I first played (ie, resorting to Easy difficulty after I completed Normal, for some unknown stupid reason, as this can't be reversed), I need to do one more speed run through the game on Normal difficulty without any upgrades :rolleyes: . Then, on Jan 1st, I'll just need to get an S ranking in one level on my old save for Nothing but the best to pop.

- Compeleted story mode on GTA4 again, under 30 hours, and am working on all the miscellaneous bits and pieces to reach 100% in game competion now. Planning on leaving the Chain Reaction trophy for Jan 1st.

EDIT: Tell you what, I'm going to add one more easy Plat to my list, because I currently have 39 Plats, and I would really love for GTA4 to be my 50th Plat :yay:

Hey dude, how's things? I see the big Dawg is getting confident adding an 11th game in there!! Need to do AWP with me as well don't forget lol.

Awesome! How often will PRDs be held?

I'm going to try something and give everyone more than enough time and see how that works. The date isn't on a holiday, so people should be able to pop those plats (in theory)  :D. Haven't thought about how often PRD is going to be held.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I started up Life is Strange (36%) and played until the end of chapter 2. It's really interesting so far.

And from now on, I will refer to Chloe Price as Delinquent Rise.

I'm going to finish this up by Sunday, leaving the trophy for completing Episode 5 for January 3. After that, I'll either start up Tales for the Borderlands or get back to grinding accessories in Lightning Returns.

hey just a suggestion but you might want to save one of the pic trophies like the one at the very beginning of chapter 5. If you save the complete episode 5 trophy then youll have to w8 almost 2 months to find out what happens and trust me you'll be kicking yourself. That was one of my favorite games and I would'nt have never been able to stop playing it untill the end.

Edited by Fozzyabear

hey just a suggestion but you might want to save one of the pic trophies like the one at the very beginning of chapter 5. If you save the complete episode 5 trophy then youll have to w8 almost 2 months to find out what happens and trust me you'll be kicking yourself. That was one of my favorite games and I would'nt have never been able to stop playing it untill the end.

Good point... but then again I'll have this same problem with Tales from the Borderlands, so I need to get used to it.

Brief update: Pier Solar is eating my gaming time but I finally got it to 57%, right before the point of no return. Randomly has the God of War trophy pop for 600 battles without trying and have just enough money to unlock Shop-o-holic and if I didn't mess it up, I should get Indiana Huston as well shortly. Saving Acolyte for my last trophy to pop.

After this I'm gonna jump back to Lightning Returns. Trying to get all my grindy/long games out of the way and make a mad dash for at least ten plays by the end of November :D

Brief update: Pier Solar is eating my gaming time but I finally got it to 57%, right before the point of no return. Randomly has the God of War trophy pop for 600 battles without trying and have just enough money to unlock Shop-o-holic and if I didn't mess it up, I should get Indiana Huston as well shortly. Saving Acolyte for my last trophy to pop.

After this I'm gonna jump back to Lightning Returns. Trying to get all my grindy/long games out of the way and make a mad dash for at least ten plays by the end of November :D

Nice, updated the OP.

Right so here i go with my first update, my laptop went BOOM!! 2 weeks ago so i have had to buy a new one and frankly couldn't be arsed to do an update on my phone!! Doesn't mean i haven't been working hard though!!! I have made big changes and may make more yet!!

1. Wolfenstein: The New Order - 49/51 Plat Ready just one enigma code to enter!

2. Teslagrad 35/37 Plat Ready self explanatory!

3. GTA IV - 30/66
4. Game of Thrones - 40/49 awaiting final episode
5. Tales from the Borderlands - 34/36 Plat Ready self explanatory!
6. Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut

7. The Order 1886
8. Life is Strange 58/61 Plat Ready just an optional photo i missed to finish!
9. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood 16/51 may come out dependant on the challenge difficulty!
10. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - 49/73 Plat Ready just Corvette in the Wet trophy left!

• Like 1

There are 2 new Project Platinum threads:

The most I've enjoyed a game in a very long time. Rogue Legacy is among my handful of favorite games in the past generation or so. This was my first experience with a roguelike game so it took me a while to get used to the mechanics and everything. Once I got the hang of it though, I couldn't stop playing the game. For me, Rogue Legacy is one of those games where you sit down and plan to play for a few minutes to an hour, and before you know it, several hours have passed and any other plans you had just went out the window. If anyone asks me to recommend a game in the near future, Rogue Legacy will be at the top of the list.

Due to some bad planning on my part, I'm not really sure whether to keep this game in the PRD or not. The last trophy could be a tough/stressful one, and I was hoping to avoid having any of those on Plat Rain Day. Plus, I enjoyed the game so much that part of me wants to save it for an upcoming milestone. Still, I've made enough progress and upgraded enough that I feel confident that I could finish the game so I'll keep it on the list for now. I might look into a backup game just in case I have trouble though.

1. Darksiders II - 48/50 (98%)

2. Okami HD - 49/51 (98%)

3. 3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (98%) UR

4. Just Cause 2 - 49/51 (98%)

5. Guacamelee! - 46/48 (97%)

6. Motorstorm: Apocalypse - 46/48 (98%)

7. Sleeping Dogs - 49/51 (99%)

8. Rogue Legacy - 28/30 (91%) UR

9. The Wolf Among Us - 0%

10. Hotline Miami - 0%

Nice, congrats :yay:. Added the list to the OP.

Right so here i go with my first update, my laptop went BOOM!! 2 weeks ago so i have had to buy a new one and frankly couldn't be arsed to do an update on my phone!! Doesn't mean i haven't been working hard though!!! I have made big changes and may make more yet!!

1. Wolfenstein: The New Order - 49/51 Plat Ready just one enigma code to enter!

2. Teslagrad 35/37 Plat Ready self explanatory!

3. GTA IV - 30/66
4. Game of Thrones - 40/49 awaiting final episode
5. Tales from the Borderlands - 34/36 Plat Ready self explanatory!
6. Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut

7. The Order 1886
8. Life is Strange 58/61 Plat Ready just an optional photo i missed to finish!
9. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood 16/51 may come out dependant on the challenge difficulty!
10. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - 49/73 Plat Ready just Corvette in the Wet trophy left!

LMAO, looks like your laptop couldn't handle the update. Great progress, updated the OP.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

:platinum: 8/10

L311f0d.png

Last Trophy: Thanatophobia

Without using the Architect, complete the game dying 15 times or less

The most I've enjoyed a game in a very long time. Rogue Legacy is among my handful of favorite games in the past generation or so. This was my first experience with a roguelike game so it took me a while to get used to the mechanics and everything. Once I got the hang of it though, I couldn't stop playing the game. For me, Rogue Legacy is one of those games where you sit down and plan to play for a few minutes to an hour, and before you know it, several hours have passed and any other plans you had just went out the window. If anyone asks me to recommend a game in the near future, Rogue Legacy will be at the top of the list.

Due to some bad planning on my part, I'm not really sure whether to keep this game in the PRD or not. The last trophy could be a tough/stressful one, and I was hoping to avoid having any of those on Plat Rain Day. Plus, I enjoyed the game so much that part of me wants to save it for an upcoming milestone. Still, I've made enough progress and upgraded enough that I feel confident that I could finish the game so I'll keep it on the list for now. I might look into a backup game just in case I have trouble though.

1. Darksiders II - 48/50 (98%)

2. Okami HD - 49/51 (98%)

3. 3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (98%) UR

4. Just Cause 2 - 49/51 (98%)

5. Guacamelee! - 46/48 (97%)

6. Motorstorm: Apocalypse - 46/48 (98%)

7. Sleeping Dogs - 49/51 (99%)

8. Rogue Legacy - 28/30 (91%) UR

9. The Wolf Among Us - 0%

10. Hotline Miami - 0%

You can make a back up save incase it goes wrong. That way you can always go back to your safe if you feel like you wont be able to get it anymore.

• Like 1

Progress report. Im finally got through with three games. Dengeki is ready to plat. Persona Dance all night is also ready. Easy yet difficult to play that game. And lastly the walking dead ready to plat. There is also some progress going around in Kingdom Hearts II. So far things are going good at this pace but im might be slowing down a bit. Any ways another 3 plats ready makes the total of 6 plats ready.

• Sorcery Saga Curse of the Great Curry God [54% - 25/34]
  • KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX [45% - 27/51]
  • Monster Monopiece [82% - 44/51]
  • Need for Speed Most Wanted [98% - 45/47] PLAT READY
  • Minecraft Playstation Vita Edition [91% - 49/51] PLAT READY
  • XBLAZE LOST MEMORIES [97% - 38/40] PLAT READY
  • Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax [98% - 57/59] PLAT READY
  • Persona 4 Dancing All Night [98% - 38/40] PLAT READY
  • The Walking Dead [92% - 47/49] PLAT READY
  • Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend [12% - 6/44]

Update time :)

• Teslagrad 35/37 - READY TO PLAT
  • Saints Row: Gat Outta Hell 44/46 READY TO PLAT
  • MiCoach 4/26
  • Duke Nukem Forever 46/51
  • Far Cry Classic 4/22
  • Dead Island Riptide 32/36
  • Sports Champions 2 37/44
  • Star Ocean The Last Hope-37/47
  • Zombie Tycoon 2 18/37
  • Broken Age - READY TO PLAT
Edited by Dr_Mayus

I'd like to give an update since I finally reached ten plats:

1. 3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (91%) [Plat ready]

2. Angry Birds Star Wars – 15/51 (21%)

3. ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West – 19/59 (30%)

4. KILLER IS DEAD - 0/48 (0%)

5. Quantum of Solace - 49/51 (97%) [Plat ready]

6. Ys: Memories of Celceta - 47/52 (91%) [Plat ready]

7. Zone of the Enders HD Edition - 2/25 (4%)

8. Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD Edition - 0/25 (0%)

9. WWE 2K14 – 40/42 (90%) [Plat ready]

10. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune – 46/48 (91%) [Plat ready]

11. Tales of Zestiria - 0/56 (0%)

12. Gravity Rush - 62/64 (98%) [Plat ready]

13. Rayman Legends - 46/51 (84%) [Plat ready]

14. Smart As - 27/29 (91%) [Plat ready]

15. Rogue Legacy – 22/30 (62%)

16. Pier Solar and the Great Architects - 36/38 (98%) [Plat ready]

17. Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart – 50/52 (91%) [Plat ready]

The rest of my list looks more promising than the last few games I've completed, hopefully I won't burn out before the holidays start.