Platinum Rain Day - Ended

I wanted 12 games ready for next month and i will have them :D. I started Sound Shapes two days ago. So far I managed

Sound Shapes: 16/34

I don't know the percentage because i couldn't sync the trophies but it will be very low level with 34 of 89 in total :/

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Important Announcement:

No new Project Platinum this time, but the Guide of the Year Awards 2015 Nomination thread is up. So nominate your favourite guide from 2015, but read the OP first. Not every guide is eligible (the OP has a list of the ones you can choose from) and you need to give solid reasons for your nominations. The nomination thread stays open for 2 weeks.

:platinum: 10/10

The LEGO Movie Videogame

Beyond: Two Souls (PS4) ready to plat at 44/46 (98%) trophies :)

UPDATE: 

south park the stick of truth 81%- PLAT PRIMED, need to finish a mission to pop 3 trophys at the same time

now working on my sims sky heroes :)

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

I have started the arduous task of THE JOURNAL :o What Jiminy demands, Jiminy gets :(

215545125_2WyZt-1050x10000.jpg

Jiminy is just too demanding :(.

I wanted 12 games ready for next month and i will have them :D. I started Sound Shapes two days ago. So far I managed

Sound Shapes: 16/34

I don't know the percentage because i couldn't sync the trophies but it will be very low level with 34 of 89 in total :/

Added it to the OP.

So it's been awhile since Iv'e given an update so here goes. I have had to go back over my list because I have some competition for the most plats. In this post I will just put all my games in so you can just copy/paste it Dragon. I'm taking some games out and adding some others. I got 20 plats rdy now and I'm guessing by the end of the week should have 5 more rdy to go. Here goes the new list:

1. Fallout 3  -  99%  71/73   Ready to Plat

2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V GENERATION  -  98%  40/42  Ready to Plat

3. The Walking Dead (PS4) -  92%   47/49    Ready to Plat

4. Life Is Strange (PS4)  -  96%  58/61  Ready to Plat

5. The Wolf Among Us (VITA) -  96%   34/36  Ready to Plat

6. Game of Thrones (PS4) -  88%  46/49  Ready to Plat

7. Game of Thrones (PS3) -  97%  47/49  Ready to Plat

8. Broken Age -  98%  43/45  Ready to Plat

9. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered -  88%  49/54  Ready to Plat

10. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered -  87%  47/53  Ready to Plat

11. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered -  89%  54/59  Ready to Plat

12. The Order: 1886 -  97%  20/22  Ready to Plat

13. Wolfenstein: The New Order -  97%  49/51  Ready to Plat

14. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood  -  98%  49/51  Ready to Plat

15. Resistance: Burning Skies -  96%  23/25  Ready to Plat

16. God of War III (PS3) -  98%  34/36  Ready to Plat

17. Sly 2 (VITA) -  98%  34/36  Ready to Plat

18. Assassin's Creed III Liberation (VITA) -  98%  43/45  Ready to Plat

19. MAGICKA 2 -  98%  45/47  Ready to Plat

20. Amnesia: Memories -  96%  24/26  Ready to Plat

Works in progress:

1. The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - 29%

2. Rainbow Moon  -  77%

3. Dead Island Riptide  -  45%

4. Fallout 4  -  5%

5. Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God  - 82%

6. Teslagrad

7. MORE TO BE DECIDED!

Edited by Fozzyabear
  • Like 2

hi ^^

I've been following this thread for a while now and really liked this idea ever since I saw that thread about that German lady who did like 100+ in a day or two

anyways, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get the 10 plats but I've been saving them and I think I'll be able to do it, so I'd like to sign up  :D 

Here's my list so far:

ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West - Ready

47 of 59 Trophies

Super Time Force Ultra  - Ready

32 of 34 Trophies

Broken Age

40 of 45 Trophies

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune  - Ready

46 of 48 Trophies

Dead Nation  - Ready

32 of 41 Trophies

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves  - Ready

45 of 71 Trophies

inFAMOUS Second Son  - Ready

46 of 48 Trophies

inFAMOUS First Light

12 of 25 Trophies

The Walking Dead

0 of 49 Trophies

Wanted

0 of 51 Trophies

I'll let you know if anything changes or when I've made more progress ^^

Edited by Shelbeh
  • Like 1

FINALLY!! After almost 5 years! GTA 4 is ready to Plat:

Plat # 8: Grand Theft Auto 4 (99%) (49/51) - Trophy Left: Chain Reaction - Ready to Plat

This is a huge one for me. GTA4 was the very first game I purchased for Playstation 3, back before I even had my own PS3. Off The Boat was the first trophy I ever earned, the first time I ever heard that ding,  before I even knew what trophies were.

That is why I added an 11th game to my target, so that I can try and make this my 50th Plat.

Time permitting, I also want to try and do something else for myself now. I've just noticed I'm sitting on 3855 Trophies. I want to try and make Taking A Liberty my 4000th trophy as well as my 50th Plat...and I have a month to do it!

I've figured out if get all 11 plats sorted on time, I will add another 87 trophies to my total, leaving me with another 58 required. If I have time, I will run down my Trophy Advisor list and go for the easiest 58 trophies I have remaining, which will hopefully boost me up to 4000 Trophies.

Ok, I've publicly posted this now, which means I better have a damn good crack at it  :lol: 

Also, I have decided to remove Guacamelee from my list, because, well, quite frankly I'm shit at it :P
I would also like to remove Ratchet and Clank, as I added that to my list so I could play something with my son at the same time I work towards this target - he never wants to play Ratchet and Clank anymore, so I will save that game for another time haha.

Can you please replace these two games with the following:

#10 Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Vita) (76%) (38/47)
#11 Shaun White Skateboarding (33%) (19/45)

• Like 2

FINALLY!! After almost 5 years! GTA 4 is ready to Plat:

Plat # 8: Grand Theft Auto 4 (99%) (49/51) - Trophy Left: Chain Reaction - Ready to Plat

This is a huge one for me. GTA4 was the very first game I purchased for Playstation 3, back before I even had my own PS3. Off The Boat was the first trophy I ever earned, the first time I ever heard that ding,  before I even knew what trophies were.

That is why I added an 11th game to my target, so that I can try and make this my 50th Plat.

Time permitting, I also want to try and do something else for myself now. I've just noticed I'm sitting on 3855 Trophies. I want to try and make Taking A Liberty my 4000th trophy as well as my 50th Plat...and I have a month to do it!

I've figured out if get all 11 plats sorted on time, I will add another 87 trophies to my total, leaving me with another 58 required. If I have time, I will run down my Trophy Advisor list and go for the easiest 58 trophies I have remaining, which will hopefully boost me up to 4000 Trophies.

Ok, I've publicly posted this now, which means I better have a damn good crack at it  :lol:

Also, I have decided to remove Guacamelee from my list, because, well, quite frankly I'm shit at it :P

I would also like to remove Ratchet and Clank, as I added that to my list so I could play something with my son at the same time I work towards this target - he never wants to play Ratchet and Clank anymore, so I will save that game for another time haha.

Can you please replace these two games with the following:

#10 Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Vita) (76%) (38/47)

#11 Shaun White Skateboarding (33%) (19/45)

Good luck my friend!!!!

• Like 1

I have started the arduous task of THE JOURNAL :o What Jiminy demands, Jiminy gets :(

215545125_2WyZt-1050x10000.jpg

LOLZ xD Must be the Kingdom Hearts II Juminy Journal. That is such a difficult task. But then again, you could be getting the Adventurer Trophies for Birth By Sleep FM... oh god, you HAVE to DEFEAT all of the secret bosses to get THOSE! :(

now working on my sims sky heroes :)

Good luck on that, wasted $3 on that game because I suck at flight sims. :angry: And I loved MySims Kingdom too!

Edited by DetectiveCJ

LOLZ xD Must be the Kingdom Hearts II Juminy Journal. That is such a difficult task. But then again, you could be getting the Adventurer Trophies for Birth By Sleep FM... oh god, you HAVE to DEFEAT all of the secret bosses to get THOSE! :(

Good luck on that, wasted $3 on that game because I suck at flight sims. :angry: And I loved MySims Kingdom too!

Yeah KH2 :P I find that comic funny because Hunny Slider is actually really easy to do ^_^. I had more challenge with the hunny pot throwing game (finally got it)

Update:

1. Asura's Wrath - 43/45 (98%) - ready to plat

2. Killer is Dead  - 46/48 (96%) ready to plat

3. Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus - 46/49 (94%) - ready to plat

4. Doom 3: BFG Edition - 64/66 (98%) - ready to plat

5. Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - 33/36 (95%) - ready to plat

6. Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late - 51/53 (98%) - ready to plat

7. Dragon Quest Heroes 48/50 (98%) - ready to plat

8. Persona 4: Dancing All Night 38/40 (98%) - ready to plat

9. Corpse Party: Blood Drive - 36/38 (91%) - ready to plat

10. Lost Dimension 34/36 (98%) - ready to plat

11. Lollipop Chainsaw 49/51 (97%) - ready to plat

13. Splatterhouse 48/51 (88%) -  ready to plat

I keep going back and forth as to whether or not I want to do this.  I do, but I'm not sure I have the willpower to hold off on popping plats.  My pseudo-OCD won't really allow it, and I'm not sure I could get more than 6 or 7 set up in time anyways (I didn't find out about this until like November).

Update!!!

Far Cry 4 ready to Plat

Last Trophy

31S7d1775.pngFully Loaded (just have to buy one last skill)

Updated List

1. The Hungry Horde 51/53 (92%)- Ready to Plat
  2. Magus 33/37 (90%)- Ready to Plat
  3. Naruto UNS R 48/50 (98%)- Ready to Plat
  4. Teslagrad 35/37 (98%)- Ready to Plat
  5. Where the Wild Things Are 47/49 (98%)- Ready to Plat
  6. Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell 41/46 (79%)- ready to Plat
  7. Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward 30/33 (82%)- Ready to Plat
  8. Lego the Hobbit 38/40 (98%)- Ready to Plat
  9. Broken Age 43/45 (98%)- Ready to Plat
  10. Smart As 27/29 (91%)- Ready to Plat
  11. Far Cry 4 49/51 (91%)- Ready to Plat
  • Like 1

I keep going back and forth as to whether or not I want to do this.  I do, but I'm not sure I have the willpower to hold off on popping plats.  My pseudo-OCD won't really allow it, and I'm not sure I could get more than 6 or 7 set up in time anyways (I didn't find out about this until like November).

Dragon said he would probably do another Platinum Rain Day in the future so be sure to check the forums in a couple of months to get the jump next time. ;)

Well guys my long 105 hour journey with rainbow moon has finally come to a close. All I have to do is equip the last skill to doseru to get the learn all skills trophy. I got to say I couldn't wait to finish it but now that its over I already I miss it lol. Had soooo much fun with this game. It was the best 5 bux I have spent in a long time. Now I can get to my other games I picked up on sale days and Fallout 4. That makes 21 Plats ready!

21. Rainbow Moon  -  97%  51/53    Ready to Plat

Edited by Fozzyabear
  • Like 1

It took some more hours than expected but now i managed Sound Shapes  :D

Unfortunately i must conquer the last death mode level stupid. I could scream why didn't i choose some easy beat the rythm level?  :facepalm:

Games ready:

1. Dante's Inferno: 41/43 (97%)
2. Dead Space 3: 49/51 (97%)
3. Jak & Dexter: 37/39 (91%)
4. Medal of Honor - Frontline: 44/46 (91%)
5. Ni No Kuni: 32/34 (91%)
6. Resident Evil 5: 49/51 (98%)
7. Sleeping Dogs: 49/51 (91%)
8. Sound Shapes: 32/34 (97%)
9. Uncharted: 46/48 (91%)
10. Uncharted 2: 46/48 (91%)
11. Uncharted 3: 53/55 (91%)