Win a gold PS4 by eating at Taco Bell (US only)

ShadowStar83x

Looks tacky as hell. No thanks

I was thinking the same thing.

It would be nice to have a PS4, but that particular version...? I was going to say I would relegate it to the spare room, but I would rather trade it for a nice normal black one. (Or the Star Wars version that's releasing on my birthday.)

It is in the UK but there's barely any of them. And obviously they don't have this offer available because we never get cool shit...

There's a joke by some obscure comedian about how there's no good Mexican food in the UK because of how absurd Mexican food names sound spoken with a British accent. "Would you like an enchilahhhhdahhh?" Granted, the only thing further away from being Mexican than a British citizen is probably Taco Bell food, but still.

• Like 2

But how would fit a golden PS4 in the livingroom? Most stuff nowadays is black. Some stuff white or silver.

And wouldnt that be a proplem with society? Having a console seems to be still something bad/childish/nerdy and this PS4 is junkfood-exclusive. 

... perfect stuff for closeminded people. :awesome:

Geez, its really annoying to hide your stuff in your own appartment because of dumb visitors you must let in, because your stoof runs on gas or they want to read the water/gas/energy/heater meter.. 

Welcome to my empty livingroom! *is hiding the Vita behind the back* ... Y-Yeah, its true, Im living since five years here, but I love it minimalistic! *sweats*

... love my city :awesome: 

• 3 weeks later...