Win a gold PS4 by eating at Taco Bell (US only)

ShadowStar83x

Sony and Taco Bell have announced a new promotion: starting September 24, get a Big Box and you will receive a code for a chance to win a gold PlayStation 4 bundle that includes Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and a year of :ps+:. This is the only way to get this bundle.

Introducing the Limited Edition Gold PlayStation 4 Bundle

21439071082_78ab98d6ed_b.jpg

:holy:

Edited by ShadowStar83x

The good news is that it's probably not actual meat at all, so even Vegetarians can eat there. :D

I don't even want to risk their "meat"  :giggle:  I stick to the bean burrito's instead...maybe I'm strange because I do actually like Taco Bell (although I never had Taco Bell in the UK so it's a new novelty thing for me)

Maybe it's just me, but I find the gold PS4 to be really tacky

• Like 1

I don't even want to risk their "meat"  :giggle:  I stick to the bean burrito's instead...maybe I'm strange because I do actually like Taco Bell (although I never had Taco Bell in the UK so it's a new novelty thing for me)

Maybe it's just me, but I find the gold PS4 to be really tacky

I actually like the white one more.. and other colors. This one just looks eh to me. But hey, I would have my very first PS4 either way! :D And plus I would finally get to put my medallion around it.  B)

• Like 3