Bioshock Collection listed for PS4

Azaan60

I don't mind a remaster, provided it's not just a direct re-release of the game. If you're gonna remaster a game, add in something to make it worth buying again. DMC4 added additional playable characters, trophies etc. The Resident Evil re-release added a ton of new content, Guacamelee's re-release as the Super Turbo Championship Edition, had lots of new content and a different trophy list so it wasn't just a carbon-copy of Guacamelee's. The Last of Us remastered included all the DLC content to make it worth playing the upgraded game, along with some more polished visuals. 

If a Bioshock HD remaster does come out, it better not be a lazy port like Activision did with the [PROTOTYPE] series. The only remastered game that didn't have new content, but polished up all the old content and did it well, was the Grim Fandango Remastered one. But Grim Fandango was nearly 20 years old, so it's got an excuse for a lack of new content. 

• 1 month later...

I hope its just rumor that turns out to be fake...we have enough recycled crap making the PS4 a joke of a generation already.

This is an example of how remasters should be done. As collections. This is why the ps3 had such good remasters because they released trilogies instead of releasing 1 game at full price.

More like because PS2 games weren't in HD and really needed an upgraded version they were fit for a remaster,well they actually were "remastered"...instead of recycled like PS3 games.But what you said too.

• Like 1

I personally won't get this due to me already playing all three Bioshock games. However, I GREATLY advise people that if this does indeed become a thing, get it!

These games are really fun! (Though I kinda wish the second one had a different story than it did. Not that great of a sequel.)

Ooo, the excitement and they should come bundled with all the DLCs

Might be going against the curb but hopefully they'll fix the latency issues and keep MP for the second game as despite being a grind, it was pretty enjoyable :3

Excited, definitely buying this and Obscure... because Obscure and Obscure 2 will be our next PS2 classics.... or I'll eat my ear-muffs