Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Batman: Arkham Asylum

9Le07512.png

:bronze:Breaking And Entering (Common: 79.52%)

Gain access to Arkham Mansion after it is locked down by the Joker

I know I said I'm not interested in this superhero stuff, and I'm not, but just needed a break from Rocksmith and got so many suggestions regarding this game so that I'll give it a go. Seems to be pretty OK, we'll see if I'll bother trying the plat.

• Like 2

31Ld39945.png

Killzone Shadow Fall

Jack Of All Trades 

Max out all upgradable abilities
done now to finish the game in hard and plat is mine  :awesome: 
Edited by El_C4RLOS-OPS

Tokyo jungle

2Sb17628.png Tokyo Jungle

Complete STORY and view the true ending.

It takes a while to get this trophy because you have to play the final act which means you have to get and complete all other acts and then the act itself is hard because you have to fight the boss twice and the second time he is so much more powerful and i probably died 10 times before beating him. 40-silver.png

• Like 1

Batman: Arkham Asylum

16L2c0ca7.png

:silver:Poisoned Ivy (Common 67.34%)

Defeat the giant Titan Ivy plant

I gotta say I love the difficulty setting of this game! Playing on Hard, but it's still casual enough to more or less just breeze through. Although I hear the challenges are a real PITA...

• Like 3