Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L6c60c6.png

14Lcea261.png

40-bronze.pngAs A Scalpel
Earn the "Excellent" rating in every performance category on a terror mission.

Didn't think I would nail this one. Such a relief that now I can have more "error margin" with clearing these.

Note: I can confirm that even if 4 civilians get killed, you can still get EXCELLENT rate. 5-6 will definitely make it lower.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 3

L6e2c3c.png
                                                                                 13L58dc56.png
                                                                                          Going Strong
                                                                           Reach Rank 50
Damn, about time. I never used any of the Skipping Stars, so it took me a lot longer to reach Rank 50. Was worth it though, didn't feel so cheap when reaching a rank this high. :lol:

• Like 4

L6e2c3c.png

13L58dc56.png

Going Strong

Reach Rank 50

Damn, about time. I never used any of the Skipping Stars, so it took me a lot longer to reach Rank 50. Was worth it though, didn't feel so cheap when reaching a rank this high. :lol:

You never used any skips? O_O Reviving with the cactus, killing enemies with 20% health and vanquishing 100 summoned zombies included? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

13L58dc56.png

Going Strong :gold:

Reach Rank  50

Now to grind my pretty Sunflower to level 10 :D

• Like 2

The Last of Us

Le3b641.png

19Lea6165.png

:silver: Hard + Complete the game on hard +

20Lee8b59.png

:gold: Survivor + Complete the game on survivor + 

1L3a3dab.png

:platinum: It can't be for nothing. Platinum the game!

I kind of wish I hadn't loaned my game out because I would have finished it a year a go. So glad I have this platinum in my collection though as it is one of my favourite games of all time. :) 

• Like 4

Final Fantasy VII
L4c1026.png

First Blood
2La9d0c5.png
Emerge victorious from your first battle

Breaking New Ground
3L21043b.png
Use a Limit Break

Failure IS an Option
32L5f2609.png
Have your whole party fall in battle

First PS4 trophies. Real neat that it takes screenshots whenever you earn them. Also please ignore the fact that one of my first trophies was the one for getting a game over. Thank you.

• Like 4

Le47b38.png

11S1425ed.png                          12Sa3d877.png

Road to Starvation            Love and Duty

Complete Sequence 9.     Complete Sequence 10.

Sadly I'm growing bored of the game, I liked Arno at the begininnig now I've realized how poorly characterized he is. The story itself has got worse, with Elise being the center of Arno's life. (Btw the actress who gives her the voice is just awful)

Gameplay wise It's still enjoyable, but I had to equip Ezio's costume to forget about the spineless main character.

Edited by Re-LoreLink
  • Like 1

1L6ed4d9.png

:platinum: Omnipotence 

Apotheon was a fun game but it has a lot of bugs. I R8 8/8

Edited by SmellyShlong
  • Like 1

L6e2c3c.png
                                                                                             54L15d2bc.png
                                                                                                            Heavo Ho
                                                                          Vanquish 500 Pirate Zombies
And finally have 100% completed the trophy list for the game, yay. :D Extremely fun game, one of my favorite multiplayer online games. Hyped for Garden Warfare 2. Don't think I'll be getting it at launch, but I don't mind.

• Like 1

Lb7313e.png

21Ld8e3cb.png

:silver:  Memories of Van Helsing
Unlock all Van Helsing images

Just cleared his route few sec's ago and it was nice :D

+

L622d66.png

15La599c2.png

:bronze:  True Unifier
Clear the "Legend of a Land United" in Story Mode.

Great only 2 maps to clean 'til plat but not yet~ Maybe later ag´fter some sleep~ :3

• Like 2