Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Got these four last night/this morning. One more until I have the Platinum. One more wiped from my backlog!

Ldd63f3.png

23L7d19f7.png

A Better Tomorrow 
Fulfilled all pacts for Recursion.

24L0cfbf2.png

Commanding Awe 

Completed all Avalon Pacts.

52Leb4992.png

Sorcerer with a Swift Arm 

Relived 100 pacts in multiplayer.

42Laaa772.png

Boil, Torch, and Torment 
Inflict 5 ailments on an archfiend.

• Like 2

L476fcc.png

19L877ff4.png

:gold:  Bright Lights, Big City
Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the entire city of Steelport.

Just played a bit with my best friend Noirne with badass girl power in story <3 Then decide to rock like a gangsta waifu by myself lol

Not rly the last earned trophy but I posted this one not like the other Steelport part hurr~

Edited by Tanuzomi
  • Like 4

L6c60c6.png

16L8ffb08.png

40-bronze.pngAngel of Death
Kill an alien while flying. Single player only.

As a saying in Spanish goes: "I'm between the sword and the wall." Cuz I'm literally going to take a leap of faith for many other annoying trophies now that I am almost at the end of the game. This is thanks to a huge noobish screw up that costed me lots of panic increase. Good thing there are back up saves :)

• Like 3

Lb660f4.png

9Laedecf.png

:bronze: To the Lake
Obtained after the event where Rorona goes to the lake with everyone.

:bronze: Hom and Kitten
Obtained after the event with Hom and the kitten.

:bronze: Assignment 7
Obtained after clearing the 7th assignment.

:bronze: Slicer
Obtained after the event where Gio slices up a monster.

:bronze: Assignment 8
Obtained after clearing the 8th assignment.

43L3b240f.png
:silver: Martial Master
Obtained by winning the Martial Contest.

• Like 2

L476fcc.png

19L877ff4.png

Bright Lights, Big City
Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the entire city of Steelport.

As my best friend Tanu said it isn't really the last trophy after we did all takeover, but normally it should,well anyway we should get platinum the next few days ^-^

• Like 3

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

24L182211.png

:gold:Record Keeper

Collect all Jiminy's Journal entries.

25L7f6dc9.png

:silver:Card Master Sora

Collect all Card Collection entries in Jiminy's Journal.

I think the RNG gods were smiling upon me as I didn't need to farm much for enemies to drop their cards. :)

The Wolf Among Us
L2b805f.png

Beginning of the End
30L760610.png

This House of Straw
31L7f37d3.png

Aaand this is where I stop. As much as I like this game and the plat image, I'm afraid I'm saving #1 for something a little more special to me... Back to the NnK grind in the meantime.

Also, I would've completed the episode, but I messed up and accidentally picked the right option for a Book of Fables entry (I was going to save that one for later).

• Like 4

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition

L2bbf86.png

65L700aa6.png

The Hunt is my Mistress

Complete all objectives in the Test of the Wild.

Probably the hardest trophy to earn in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition. Attained by completing all objectives from the Lord of the Hunt DLC's Test of the Wild trial in the game's challenge mode, The Trials of War.

The main objective is for the player to eliminate all 5 warchiefs and all 20 captains in Nurn while completing all three bonus objectives, which are as follows:

• Earn a total of 13,000 points
  • Kill 10 captains with monsters
  • Complete the trial within 40 minutes

While the trophy being bronze is not reflective of its difficulty, its rarity sure is! An absolute pain that requires the player to have mastery of the combat system and beast riding, as well as the ability to strategize an efficient and effective plan of attack against the 5 warchiefs and their 20 captains. 

What really makes it time consuming and easy to fail is the two-pronged pitch fork up your ass, killing 10 captains with monsters and completing the trial within 40 minutes. The points come naturally, so long as you don't spare too many Uruks. A good strategy to cut time on your trial is to brand a warchief and riot like a madman.

Those brave enough to tackle this daunting task best use a few usb backup saves and/or cloud saves because trial and error will widen your eyes and grant you great wisdom as to the folly of your ways. 

I hate this worse than the ghuls gone wild trophy but after a lot of attempts, I managed to rack up plenty of points and finish the trial in 37 minutes (and that's after wasting nearly 2 minutes killing a graug) with over 17,000 points and a top 100 finish in the elite leaderboards. I could have placed a little higher by delivering a few more minutes of bloodshed but I just wanted to get the damn thing to be over with so that I could finally play The Bright Lord DLC. Here's hoping for an easier trophy hunt.

Edited by AdventCloud7
  • Like 2