Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

quZ7Ktxj.jpg

:silver: Proud Player Sora

Clear Sora's story on Proud.

Surprisingly this was easy :D

You are not far from the platinum, go ahead and good luck. :)

L0e0431.png

16L368e45.png

:silver: I Was Waiting For This!

Max out 10 characters' levels.

19L859d83.png

:bronze: Want an Allowance?

Obtain a total of 1,000,000 Soul Points.

10La1ba3f.png

:silver: Not Bad!

Complete all missions on VERY HARD.

• Like 2

afternoon update: just got one trophy just now "combo master"

probably wont post anything for the next few days, in a time of grieving. had to put cat to sleep it had fluid buildup in the chest cavity. housing a tumor from the result of cancer. lived for 10 years which i thought is very long for a cat (will be greatly missed).

afternoon update: just got one trophy just now "combo master"

probably wont post anything for the next few days, in a time of grieving. had to put cat to sleep it had fluid buildup in the chest cavity. housing a tumor from the result of cancer. lived for 10 years which i thought is very long for a cat (will be greatly missed).

So sorry to hear that, it's never easy losing a loved one. I'm sure they had a great life with you, please take some comfort in that.

Journey.jpg                                                               

10L95c3c2.png        

Companion  :silver: 

Finish the game with the same partner for the majority of the journey and return to the beginning. 

This trophy shouldn't have been hard to get but finding someone and having them stick by me took a fair amount of tries! Glad I didn't give up though, it's a very nice little game and I'm pleased to finally get 100%.                                        

Edited by Dark_Into_Light

morning update:

progressed farther down to getting CPU candidates. going for the true ending. one of the trophy's earned was "rom and ram teams up". 

going to have something to post tomorrow most likely. and then it's a toss up if i have something after that. 

2nd playthrough is all about unlocking everything i missed (dungeons etc.).

Lfc7c66.png

7L32a25c.png

Ghost in the Machine
Download a new ally into a robotic body.

And again a really funny and enjoyable co op session with my Tanu <3

We collected alot bonbons(Data) and even got a new SuperPower ^~^

Helped Kinzie and Cid with the Missionens,we did a few activities

and finally Tanu reached her goal in insurance fraud...getting over 1 million points :dance:

Well thats it for today,stay tuned :3

• Like 4