Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

45L2fc406.png

Combo Master 
Performed a 100 hit combo

Thanks to Vert's Rush Moves ^_^

I think I should progress in the chapter 4 now... a certain optional boss is giving me a very hard time >_<

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

:bronze: Hero of Might

Proof of victory over 100 foes in battle

sooooo... how was the game so far??? dunno if I should start playing this game on my next off...

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 3

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

45L2fc406.png

Combo Master 

Performed a 100 hit combo

Thanks to Vert's Rush Moves ^_^

I think I should progress in the chapter 4 now... a certain optional boss is giving me a very hard time >_<

sooooo... how was the game so far??? dunno if I should start playing this game on my next off...

s

Not bad so far, I like the battle system a lot but no exp in battles and you only get stat increases from doing quests. On Day 4 and there hasn't been anything hard so far dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

:platinum: #28 : Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7

lego-harry-potter-5-7-platinum.png

:blah: My opinion about the game:

Although more difficult than "Lego Batman 2" ,  "Lego Harry Potter 5-7" was also very easy, although more boring <_< . I think the variables for each character considered "main " was an annoyance, the "Bonus Level" was much easier than the "Lego Batman 2" xD .

The main story is good, but would not recommend to anyone who has not seen any of the Harry Potter movies, since the characters do not speak and u can't understand anything of the story unless you already know by heart :hmm:

The hardest trophy: None :dunno:
The easiest trophy: All :dunno:

The most annoying part: Hermione gets stuck in all possible corners  :facepalm: 
                                                                                                          The best part: Finish the game 
:holy:

This game is only meant to spend a good time ^_^

Edited by BUwUNY
  • Like 2